Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 146 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2281
    The problem is the Heat do what we do, they just do it better. While you could make the case that Randle is better than Bam, Bam is a tough defender and can really frustrate Randle on defense, but we don't have anyone who can do the same to Bam.

Jimmy is flat out better than RJ right now. He's a better version of him.

Even their role players are similar to ours. We're both staunch defending teams that struggle at times to score, but can light it up from 3 at times.

I think the key for us would be Derrick Rose. He would give us a shot.

I'd still prefer to go against the Hawks. They have no one to stop Randle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    The problem is the Heat do what we do, they just do it better. While you could make the case that Randle is better than Bam, Bam is a tough defender and can really frustrate Randle on defense, but we don't have anyone who can do the same to Bam.

Even their role players are similar to ours. We're both staunch defending teams that struggle at times to score, but can light it up from 3 at times.

Yes. The way they play defense gives us big time trouble. We’d have a shot but I think Miami would take us out
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

agreed i'd rather ATL. MIA has shown they can dial it up in the playoffs, ATL doesnt have that experience.

plus we have Frank to lock down Trae =)

I want no parts of Miami. Atlanta is definitely the better matchup.

Miami has Boston/bucks/philly/pistons left. Let’s hope they can lose 2 of those. Gotta root for Boston to beat Miami. We sorta need the hawks to win their games lol maybe split with the wiz and win the other 2, we basically have a 2 game lead on the hawks so even if they go 3-1 we’d have to go 1-3 or worse to lose to them. Hopefully we can go 3-1 or 4-0 to end the season and clinch the 4 seed. Miami goes 2-2 (or worse) and hawks go 3-1
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    its crazy b/c LaMelo was clearly the one to get and we had the assests, but most people didn't even want to include Mitch. Before that it was Brogs and most were against that too and saying $21m was too much for him.

Yet now people are going crazy for Lonzo who is very much inferior to both and saying pay him $20m per AND give up picks for him. I like Lonzo, but the hype went too far on here, I went from trying to convince people he was worth a $14-16m gamble to having to now call him overrated here.
    Id much rather brogs over lonzo but brogs cost assets lonzo is just money

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I want no parts of Miami. Atlanta is definitely the better matchup.
    Nah Trae could light us up atleast the heat games would be a slower pace but I'm not scared of either team it's the bucks that scare me we can't fall to 6th

Pretty much this and it was evident when we played them B2B. They were a better version of us and had Jimmy to close. Those games were tight tho and we’ve gotten much better closing out games, and Rose is on another level now.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Miami has Boston/bucks/philly/pistons left. Let’s hope they can lose 2 of those. Gotta root for Boston to beat Miami. We sorta need the hawks to win their games lol maybe split with the wiz and win the other 2, we basically have a 2 game lead on the hawks so even if they go 3-1 we’d have to go 1-3 or worse to lose to them. Hopefully we can go 3-1 or 4-0 to end the season and clinch the 4 seed. Miami goes 2-2 (or worse) and hawks go 3-1
    3-1 and we’re golden. 2-2 and we can still hold on. Gotta hope Philly goes after Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Nah Trae could light us up atleast the heat games would be a slower pace but I'm not scared of either team it's the bucks that scare me we can't fall to 6th
    I mean you can’t be serious with your heat takes. Butler > Trae bam> Anybody else on the hawks. Heat role players >
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    3-1 and we’re golden. 2-2 and we can still hold on. Gotta hope Philly goes after Miami.
    Agreed. Hopefully we take care of business at home. Would be awesome if we won Tuesday
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I would love to knock Miami out 1st round though.

That’d be super satisfying. I think we’re due against them. Thibs won’t keep taking Ls against them.

I think we’re a much better team now than we were back in February/March when we played them.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I would love to knock Miami out 1st round though.

That’d be super satisfying. I think we’re due against them. Thibs won’t keep taking Ls against them.

I think we’re a much better team now than we were back in February/March when we played them.
    For any other team, I'd agree. But Spo is just as good as Thibs. Any adjustment Thibs makes will be countered by Spo.

We have a coaching advantage against pretty much anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I mean you can’t be serious with your heat takes. Butler > Trae bam> Anybody else on the hawks. Heat role players >
    The heat still play our style tho while if we play atl and we don't hit our 3s they could blow us out that series

For any other team, I'd agree. But Spo is just as good as Thibs. Any adjustment Thibs makes will be countered by Spo.

We have a coaching advantage against pretty much anyone else.
    I kinda want to bring back the Knicks/Heat rivalry lol