Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 131 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2190
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    The other thing is teams aren't just fighting for 7-10, the 7th and 8th place teams have to win one game where the 9th and 10th have to win two to move on that is a huge thing to play for.

Hene the Pacer and Wiz game is going to be intense tonight,

look at a team like the Pel's easily last year the'd be in tank mode but now they need one good run to be in the playin

king who have no shot basically are still playing to win, and proving it.

Philly against the Bulls normally Philly would get to sit players, bulls need this win in a big way,
    The same logic could apply with a play-in from 5-8. The 5 and 6 spots would still be more valuable than 7-8. And it would be harder for the 7-8 seeds to advance which is how it should be. 9-10 donít deserve a chance at the playoffs because they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    The same logic could apply with a play-in from 5-8. The 5 and 6 spots would still be more valuable than 7-8. And it would be harder for the 7-8 seeds to advance which is how it should be. 9-10 donít deserve a chance at the playoffs because they suck.
    I don't think they suck I think for example Wash had players missing and trades, teams have injuries, so now they have one last time in the play in to prove they deserve to move forward.

if they suck then they lose, right?

Around the NBA 2020-21 Edition: Scoreboard Watching from the MECCA

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I don't think they suck I think for example Wash had players missing and trades, teams have injuries, so now they have one last time in the play in to prove they deserve to move forward.

if they suck then they lose, right?
    I donít mind it this season because of COVID, but under normal circumstances, Iím not a fan of this current format rewarding below average teams. Itís like a participation trophy.

What is Washington smokin'? They had 50 assists tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    What is Washington smokin'? They had 50 assists tonight.
    These teams really arenít playing defense itís crazy.

295 total points in a 4 quarter game.

I guess it was a scoring exhibition pretending to be a basketball game.

As much as I still enjoy watching Kawhi Leonard play, Kawhi the coach killer, GM and being the scenes mutterer has a lot to be desired. He's wrong more times than not.

The Clippers look to be a sinking ship and it won't surprise me if Kawhi jumps ship.

Both teams thought they're in the all star game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    As much as I still enjoy watching Kawhi Leonard play, Kawhi the coach killer, GM and being the scenes mutterer has a lot to be desired. He's wrong more times than not.

The Clippers look to be a sinking ship and it won't surprise me if Kawhi jumps ship.
    Iíve been thinking this also. If they end up in a 4/5 matchup against the Lakers, they could be looking at a first round exit. That would definitely give Kawhi something to consider this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Iíve been thinking this also. If they end up in a 4/5 matchup against the Lakers, they could be looking at a first round exit. That would definitely give Kawhi something to consider this offseason.
    Even if they do well, that team is going nowhere but downhill from here. LeBron saw it with Miami and Cleveland. Iím sure Kawhi sees it there. They are old and have no picks or assets.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Even if they do well, that team is going nowhere but downhill from here. LeBron saw it with Miami and Cleveland. Iím sure Kawhi sees it there. They are old and have no picks or assets.
    Yeah. I'm wondering who thought Lawrence Frank would make a good Team President? The guy went nowhere after Jason Kidd. The Clippers gave up a boatload of future first rounders for Paul George.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Yeah. I'm wondering who thought Lawrence Frank would make a good Team President? The guy went nowhere after Jason Kidd. The Clippers gave up a boatload of future first rounders for Paul George.
    This is what happens with the superteams made up of power plays, vs teams like the Nuggets and Utah (and Golden State) that grow organically. Superteams peak fast and drop hard because they get rid of all their young guys and picks and go all in for a quick run. The other teams don't peak as fast or as high but they are built to last a decade and can keep retooling to stay in it because they have resources. Clippers and Lakers are going nowhere but down from here. I hope Kawhi sees that.

I think KL should be talked about more as a legit option but I understand why we are refraining from doing that.

Schroeder is out 10-14 days with COVID. So he should be gone by the time we play the Lakeshow. That team looks destined for a play-in loss. They are turning into a mess fast.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    This is what happens with the superteams made up of power plays, vs teams like the Nuggets and Utah (and Golden State) that grow organically. Superteams peak fast and drop hard because they get rid of all their young guys and picks and go all in for a quick run. The other teams don't peak as fast or as high but they are built to last a decade and can keep retooling to stay in it because they have resources. Clippers and Lakers are going nowhere but down from here. I hope Kawhi sees that.

I think KL should be talked about more as a legit option but I understand why we are refraining from doing that.
    On paper Kawhi joining this group is a perfect fit, but considering that is his home town and all, and he left a championship team to go there, I doubt he leaves.