Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 138 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2281
    The Denver Nuggets basically swallowed up Julius Randle and DARED the Knicks to beat them which the Knicks did not.

More teams will do that next season. The Knicks better have an off season plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Denver Nuggets basically swallowed up Julius Randle and DARED the Knicks to beat them which the Knicks did not.

Did anyone actually think teams wouldn’t do that when games actually matter?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Except that teams have been doing that throughout the past 15 games, and Julius has consistently dominated and, even when he doesn't, others have stepped up.

Again, let's stop overreacting based off one game in Denver in the middle of a West Coast trip.

Around the NBA 2020-21 Edition: Scoreboard Watching from the MECCA

We just got off to a horrible start and couldn’t make up the deficit. We don’t have a big that matches up with Jokic, so he was able to do whatever he wanted inside. We really could have used a big body like Cousins last night. Btw he’s killing it on the Clippers so far through 11 games putting up 8/5 on 52/47 shooting in 13 MPG. He could have been a useful piece in our big rotation. Taj is playing too many minutes and Noel is injury prone.

Obi has been a failure as far floor spacing goes which has limited the upside of the 2nd unit since teams are daring him to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I thought Julius saw a lot of single coverage last night. What do you mean by they swallowed him up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    We just got off to a horrible start and couldn’t make up the deficit. We don’t have a big that matches up with Jokic, so he was able to do whatever he wanted inside. We really could have used a big body like Cousins last night. Btw he’s killing it on the Clippers so far through 11 games putting up 8/5 on 52/47 shooting in 13 MPG. He could have been a useful piece in our big rotation. Taj is playing too many minutes and Noel is injury prone.

Obi has been a failure as far floor spacing goes which has limited the upside of the 2nd unit since teams are daring him to shoot.
    Obi has been a total failure as a floor spacer and hurts the team offense when the game slows down. When the team runs or even plays fast in the half court the offense has been very good with Obi on the floor. In general the second unit has been fantastic despite Obi’s shooting.

Cousins also sucks. His fat *** wouldn't space it would clog, ball stop, and slow.

Last edited by ewing; 05-06-2021 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Obi has been a total failure as a floor spacer and hurts the team offense when the game slows down. When the team runs or even plays fast in the half court the offense has been very good with Obi on the floor. In general the second unit has been fantastic despite Obi’s shooting.

Cousins also sucks. His fat *** wouldn't space it would clog, ball stop, and slow.

Sometimes you need Cousins size. Jokic wouldn’t be able to move him out of the paint like he did with Nerlens and Taj is scrappy, but still undersized in comparison and got into foul trouble pretty early.

And Cousins absolutely spaces the floor with his shooting. He was bad for the first 11 games of the season, but he’s been a 40% shooter from 3 in his last 25 games now playing on one of the best teams in the NBA. Surely he was good enough to play here.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Sometimes you need Cousins size. Jokic wouldn’t be able to move him out of the paint like he did with Nerlens and Taj is scrappy, but still undersized in comparison and got into foul trouble pretty early.

And Cousins absolutely spaces the floor with his shooting. He was bad for the first 11 games of the season, but he’s been a 40% shooter from 3 in his last 25 games now playing on one of the best teams in the NBA. Surely he was good enough to play here.
    Old Partick Ewing (Post NY Ewing) should have been a good floor spacer for his time too. He is wasn't. He could shoot but was a giant slow man that didn't move without the ball and clogged the strong side all the time
    Last edited by ewing; 05-06-2021 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Obi was moving and got open a number of times last night and teamates just didn't give him the ball.

Yes, he has to earn it, but when you are down 20+ let the kid go nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Obi was moving and got open a number of times last night and teamates just didn't give him the ball.

Yes, he has to earn it, but when you are down 20+ let the kid go nuts.
    I agree. He is good mover and runner which makes up for his lack of shooting when the team plays with pace. I think they should be encouraging Obi to shoot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post

Hey maybe we should tank.

https://twitter.com/jimvandehei/stat...958953472?s=21

What’s going on in LA?

Quote Originally Posted by Knick Danger View Post
    Hey maybe we should tank.
    Too late for that, right?

Well I've been defending "the worst trade ever" from a Knicks standpoint for a while now, and I certainly stick to my guns. However I have to admit Timmy Jr. has been playing exceptionally well in some really big wins for the Mavericks including against the Nets last night (sadly to the detriment of Knicks interests).

You could make a case he was worth the two #1's and taking on all that cap money.

Quote Originally Posted by Knick Danger View Post
    Well I've been defending "the worst trade ever" from a Knicks standpoint for a while now, and I certainly stick to my guns. However I have to admit Timmy Jr. has been playing exceptionally well in some really big wins for the Mavericks including against the Nets last night (sadly to the detriment of Knicks interests).

You could make a case he was worth the two #1's and taking on all that cap money.
    Your defending a trade without even trying to understand why some people didn't like it in first place and that's your problem for your lack of understanding infact there is no reason to even say it now because the person who made the trade got fired because of it so here you are proudly defending a mistake Knicks themselves admitted to doing go figure maybe they will send you a medal for low IQ #1 Mills fan.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk