Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 143 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2281
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What am I rooting for with the Heat/Boston B2B? A split?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think Miami sweeping would put us at 6 but also put Celtics out of their misery and guarantee us top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think Miami sweeping would put us at 6 but also put Celtics out of their misery and guarantee us top 6.
    If we win out we stay at 4th

I'd rather the Knicks play Atlanta over Miami. Jimmy Butler teams scare me.

I would prefer Atlanta as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are crazy Atlanta is more dangerous

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Looking at the Russell Westbrook talk (I guess to be expected after we lost two in a row) and in the aftermath of today's big win over the Clips, I'm wondering what the presence of Westbrook would mean to the play of Derrick Rose (without taking into account what we'd give up and the humongous cap hit).

And I looked it up -- they were born a month apart! feeling the Rose move was the right one....

Quote Originally Posted by Knick Danger View Post
    Looking at the Russell Westbrook talk (I guess to be expected after we lost two in a row) and in the aftermath of today's big win over the Clips, I'm wondering what the presence of Westbrook would mean to the play of Derrick Rose (without taking into account what we'd give up and the humongous cap hit).

And I looked it up -- they were born a month apart! feeling the Rose move was the right one....
    Thibs would never want a chucker like Russ. Thibs offense is all about efficiency and smart shots.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    You guys are crazy Atlanta is more dangerous

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    they both have snipers, they both have talent, Miami has a superstar who disrupts both ends of the court, Miami plays team defense, Miami has experience,

Based on Hawks inexperience and no two way superstar I think our chances against the Hawks is better, plus they never stop Randle

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    they both have snipers, they both have talent, Miami has a superstar who disrupts both ends of the court, Miami plays team defense, Miami has experience,

Based on Hawks inexperience and no two way superstar I think our chances against the Hawks is better, plus they never stop Randle
    Honestly I donít care. Just making it in with a guaranteed spot is already a W. We playing with house money. Itís like the one time I went to Vegas for a long weekend, and in the hour or so I was there waiting for my room to be ready, I was up about 13G lol

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Honestly I donít care. Just making it in with a guaranteed spot is already a W. We playing with house money. Itís like the one time I went to Vegas for a long weekend, and in the hour or so I was there waiting for my room to be ready, I was up about 13G lol
    I did that in PR, but over drank and in a couple hours lost not just the winnings lol, learned a lesson.

but yea I was more saying who I think we match up against better and who is better and Miami has proved it in the bubble and went to the championship game so not sure how anyone prefers the Heat over the Hawks?

I could talk myself into either team. Miami would be an ugly battle, Randle and RJ prob struggle and we would have to grind out Ws. Against the Hawks our guys probably go off and we would have to deal with all their weapons. Trae looked unstoppable against us last time. Miami is clicking now though. Iíd probably lean towards ATL thinking if our guys go off and we lock in defensively we can beat them.

I agree with Shady tho any top 6 is a huge achievement and playing with house $$. If weíre lucky enough to get 4th or 5th I donít give a **** which team we play because we have a chance to win and like he said weíre playing with house money.

I see the Nets finishing 3rd so imagine if we got them in the first round and kicked them out lol

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I agree with Shady tho any top 6 is a huge achievement and playing with house $$. If weíre lucky enough to get 4th or 5th I donít give a **** which team we play because we have a chance to win and like he said weíre playing with house money.
    Yeah but getting home court advantage would be huge for us. We clearly play better at home.

Watching the ball duel, smh Lonzo is so obscenely overrated around here.