Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    There's not much left to say, this team is lost. I don't know what Grousbeck must be thinking. I see one more Kemba's back post on Facebook I'm gonna lose it. The game you need him to come through he shoots 1-12 from 3. Guy is make 34 million I mean it's unacceptable. Rob Williams only guy that has a chance to guard Zion and he guards him like 3 plays all game, makes sense.
    Williams should be starting. Period, end of story. He can't shoot but he's far closer to Tatum/Brown in talent than Semi. To not make the most of such an explosive, electric player is a fireable offense. I don't know WTF Stevens is doing with the rotations but I'm losing patience with the coach.

yeah its painfully obvious that Rob should be starting and getting like 25+ mins a game.

and Kemba has to go.

i would argue that tacko fall should have been in the game at the very last seconds of the 4th quarter to contest Zion Williamsons layup. we all knew the ball was going to him. I'm glad it's starting to get noticed how bad of a coach stevens is now though.

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    i would argue that tacko fall should have been in the game at the very last seconds of the 4th quarter to contest Zion Williamsons layup. we all knew the ball was going to him. I'm glad it's starting to get noticed how bad of a coach stevens is now though.
    Fall should also be getting more minutes, agreed. My view is that if C's had more clearly defined PF these rotations at 5 and back court would be much easier to manage.

I'm also coming around to the 98.5 view: that Tatum is soft and any team made in the image of a soft player will always be soft.

Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    Fall should also be getting more minutes, agreed. My view is that if C's had more clearly defined PF these rotations at 5 and back court would be much easier to manage.

I'm also coming around to the 98.5 view: that Tatum is soft and any team made in the image of a soft player will always be soft.
    Exactly. Edwards was shooting pretty solid before now he sees 0 minutes while walker is out there shooting 1 for 12 from 3 the other night and is 1 for 6 tonight. Not sure how much longer ownership is going to put up with Ainge and Stevens. I heard teams are pissed at ainge for trying to trade walker knowing he had knee issues.

As for tatum, i agree he is soft. He's no lebron or kobe. No killer instinct whatsoever. We need a Rodman type player, someone like Morris who was on the team a couple of years back. This whole team is soft actually.

This is so pitiful. This team is beyond bad, i would almost say bottom 5 team in the league

Wow what a shocker they had the lead for what a millisecond and managed to choke it away AGAIN? Stevens needs to go Iíve been saying it since last year. The guy canít coach in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    This is so pitiful. This team is beyond bad, i would almost say bottom 5 team in the league
    Your being too generous.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycu3t8hh

The drastic shake up the Celtics need. 👆

Picks can go where/if necessary.

Paul/Pritchard/Waters
    Brown/Smart/Green
    Tatum/Semi/Green
    Theis/Horford/Semi
    RWill/Kaminsky/Tacko
    Last edited by esb; 02-24-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycu3t8hh

The drastic shake up the Celtics need. 👆

Picks can go where/if necessary.

Paul/Pritchard/Waters
    Brown/Smart/Green
    Tatum/Semi/Green
    Theis/Horford/Semi
    RWill/Kaminsky/Tacko
    No thanks, wuff. Too many young players for aging vets that get us no way closer to title. Conceptually I think you identified the weaknesses but don't like the trades.

Mike Gorman tore this team a new butthole on his weekly segment on 98.5 this morning. Tatum and Brown should be proud to make the All Star team because they have great individual traits...but this isn't Tennis, it's a team game . And Danny is just as much to blame. These trade deadlines and offseasons that go by and Danny does nothing and they draft 23 mid-late first round marginal players. People knew that would come back to bite them in the ***. But the green teamers said we were foolish for saying that...This team is toast...far away from a title and two stars that don't make anyone better....Bird was a star and averaged over 25 a game but he made Sam Vincent and Greg Kite and Scott Wedman and Reggie Lewis better...Tatum and Brown don't make Semi Ojelye or Theis or Langford better

Quote Originally Posted by factnotopinion7 View Post
    Mike Gorman tore this team a new butthole on his weekly segment on 98.5 this morning. Tatum and Brown should be proud to make the All Star team because they have great individual traits...but this isn't Tennis, it's a team game . And Danny is just as much to blame. These trade deadlines and offseasons that go by and Danny does nothing and they draft 23 mid-late first round marginal players. People knew that would come back to bite them in the ***. But the green teamers said we were foolish for saying that...This team is toast...far away from a title and two stars that don't make anyone better....Bird was a star and averaged over 25 a game but he made Sam Vincent and Greg Kite and Scott Wedman and Reggie Lewis better...Tatum and Brown don't make Semi Ojelye or Theis or Langford better
    Good about time someone says something.
    How do they expect to become a championship caliber team when their losing to bad teams? Larry Bird isnít walking through that door.

And the struggles continue

Football season needs to start soon. I'm glad i didn't waste time watching tonight's game. Didn't even realize they played

These Bums are in 9th place and out of the Playoffs picture as of now lol good Iím glad.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast