Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    Football season needs to start soon. I'm glad i didn't waste time watching tonight's game. Didn't even realize they played
    If Cam comes back don’t expect much.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    If Cam comes back don’t expect much.
    If he does, I'm not watching

Quote Originally Posted by bosox1899 View Post
    If he does, I'm not watching
    Well we better hope Bill has something up his sleeve.

Kemba for Russ

Russ not a shooter, but can reb, ast, attack the rim & and play D. (19 pt- 9 rb - 9 ast).

Russ
    Smart
    Brown
    Tatum
    Theis or RWill

🤷*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by esb View Post
    Kemba for Russ

Russ not a shooter, but can reb, ast, attack the rim & and play D. (19 pt- 9 rb - 9 ast).

Russ
    Smart
    Brown
    Tatum
    Theis or RWill

🤷*♂️
    I don't like Kemba's contract, but I care more about effort and likable players at this point than contracts. I'd rather keep Kemba move Tatum to GSW for Wiseman. I'm bearish AF on a team with JT as the cornerstone.

Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    I don't like Kemba's contract, but I care more about effort and likable players at this point than contracts. I'd rather keep Kemba move Tatum to GSW for Wiseman. I'm bearish AF on a team with JT as the cornerstone.
    Ainge will never trade JT. He's his golden boy.

In order for our Celtics to even be relevant

What needs to happen

We definitely need to fire Brad Stevens as coach and we need to hire a new coach to replace him

We also definitely need to fire Danny Ainge because he is not putting us in a position to win titles...hell we haven't won a title in over 13 years. That is just too long for us to not even win a title hell our last NBA Finals appearance was 2010.

We need to shake things up and the only ways to do that are to fire both Stevens as coach and fire Ainge as GM. Replace both.

This is just how I look at it because look at all the draft capital we have and not to mention cap space and we can't even compete much less make trades to make this team a stronger team like come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    In order for our Celtics to even be relevant

What needs to happen

We definitely need to fire Brad Stevens as coach and we need to hire a new coach to replace him

We also definitely need to fire Danny Ainge because he is not putting us in a position to win titles...hell we haven't won a title in over 13 years. That is just too long for us to not even win a title hell our last NBA Finals appearance was 2010.

We need to shake things up and the only ways to do that are to fire both Stevens as coach and fire Ainge as GM. Replace both.

This is just how I look at it because look at all the draft capital we have and not to mention cap space and we can't even compete much less make trades to make this team a stronger team like come on.
    Don't understand firing Ainge - he hit the Tatum and Brown picks. Robert Williams another sleeper. Signed Horford, Hayward, Kemba - which makes Boston a FA destination again.

Stevens I'm bearish on. But I think his rotations are a byproduct of weakness at the 4 and injuries.

Let's put the spotlight on the players. Brown and Tatum were the best available options, but I'd be open to trading Tatum. Too much of that Duke/AAU with wannabe Kobe for my liking. Great talent but don't like the mentality. I'm so disgusted by this team that I'd be open to moving on.

You'd need an even bigger tonesetting superstar to come in and shake things up. Which is almost impossible with the contracts next year; and without moving Brown or Tatum. It's time to consider if Brown and Tatum are "the" cornerstone players or transitional pieces. So far, these guys are just our version of Beal/Wall circa 2015 and don't see title anytime soon.

Tatum showing us why he's not a star. This is the 3rd game in the last 5 or so that he's struggled. Actual star players do not struggle like this. Even on an off night they find ways to score, not tatum. He just throws brick after brick.

Playoff Rotation

Kemba/Brown/Tatum/Theis/TT
    Pritchard/Smart/Lob Williams and player acquired at the deadline.

We need a scoring forward IMO

Lou Williams in a package with the Clippers I could go for that

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Lou Williams in a package with the Clippers I could go for that
    Meh,

I like his instant offense off the bench but not willing to give up much for him. Not sure why Clips would want to trade him.
    El Presidente

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Playoff Rotation

Kemba/Brown/Tatum/Theis/TT
    Pritchard/Smart/Lob Williams and player acquired at the deadline.

We need a scoring forward IMO
    Harrison Barnes?
    El Presidente

What's the most you'd give up for Barnes? Langford, a 1st Rounder and Theis or Thompson?
    I think Barnes would definitely help out and bring some more leadership/focus to the team.

Ok Danny lets shake things up.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ygyx86xl

Kemba for Lonzo
    Brown for Beal
    4-5 1st rnd picks for KAT
    TRADE for Rondo

Lonzo/Rondo/PP
    Beal/Smart/Langford
    Tatum/GWill/Nesmith
    Theis/Thompson/Semi
    KAT/RWill/Tacko

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast