Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

AFC East Champions

Itís been 25 years. Iím just happy for everyone. This also means that sabres is never coming back to this forum lol.

In all seriousness - 17 year drought, done. Playoffs for several seasons, done. Finding a franchise QB, done. Stability on the sidelines and the front office, done. Winning the division and establishing the team as one of the best in the league, done.

Letís win playoff games and make it to the Super Bowl.

RIP Kellyís records.

This Bills team is REALLY good. I have no idea what the playoffs hold. Lots of people expected the Ravens to go to the Super Bowl last year and we saw how that turned out. But right now this Bills team is capable of beating any team in the NFL. They're good enough to win it all.

However the season turns out, there's one thing that I've found bizarre and endlessly entertaining for the past couple games. I watched the Broncos game last week and the Pats game tonight simply from the perspective of a curious observer seeing how good the Bills can be. I knew they were going to win both games before the first kickoff. There wasn't one ounce of me that doubted they would win. When was the last time any of us could say that about the Bills? Early 90's? I mean, it's definitely a weird feeling. But very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bills Fan View Post
    This Bills team is REALLY good. I have no idea what the playoffs hold. Lots of people expected the Ravens to go to the Super Bowl last year and we saw how that turned out. But right now this Bills team is capable of beating any team in the NFL. They're good enough to win it all.

However the season turns out, there's one thing that I've found bizarre and endlessly entertaining for the past couple games. I watched the Broncos game last week and the Pats game tonight simply from the perspective of a curious observer seeing how good the Bills can be. I knew they were going to win both games before the first kickoff. There wasn't one ounce of me that doubted they would win. When was the last time any of us could say that about the Bills? Early 90's? I mean, it's definitely a weird feeling. But very cool.
    This Bills team is legitimately what weíve been staring at when watching other great teams over the years. I think Ryan Clark hit the nail on the head tonight when he said that the Bills look like the Chiefs two years ago and that the Bills can basically just do whatever they want on the football field.

Itís still hard to wrap my head around because itís the Bills, the team that has given me nothing but heartache and pain from 1999-2017, but this is real.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride. I donít think theyíll be a one hit wonder. They may be gearing up for a long run.

We're legit. The AFC is much deeper than the NFC. We can lose in Round 1, or go all the way.