2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Bam! Let’s go!!!!!!
    [img] [/img]
    ^Thanks for the memories #9^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Not going to lie, I never will get tired of seeing USC lose.

@LFFS: from the poster topic, you weren't a Farrah Fawcett guy?

@LFLOL: the CGI spoiler, did you see The Irishman? We may have brought it up but it was so long ago lol, I loved seeing the old dudes back in "action", but damn

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Not going to lie, I never will get tired of seeing USC lose.
    everyone else is saying the same thing about Michigan

@LFLOL: the CGI spoiler, did you see The Irishman? We may have brought it up but it was so long ago lol, I loved seeing the old dudes back in "action", but damn
    Fantastic movie giving them their last hoorah so to speak, but oh god yeah the CGI was really bad at times. The scene where DeNiro is beating up the shop owner too, that was baaaaaad.

everyone else is saying the same thing about Michigan

Maybe they'll make people eat those words again one day. Not under Harbaugh but someone else.

Indeed I was, Charlie’s angels mmmmmmm
    [img] [/img]

No spoilers but Mandalorian season 2 was superior to the force awakens, the last Jedi and the rise of skywalker combined.
    [img] [/img]

Which one do the Star Wars fans in the Lions forum think was worse: The Last Jedi or Rise Of Skywalker?

For me Rise Of Skywalker was the worst of the new series (prequels are still the worst of the worst imo). Unfocused, too many subplots, paced like it was on speed, shoehorning in fan service, lame ending, poor usage of characters, *** pulling powers and rebels out of nowhere, never a sense of tension, and retcon on top of retcon.

Last Jedi sucked butt too; really unfunny "humor", stupid sublots, subverting expectations for the sake of it (largely), ruining of characters (Finn was garbage by the end of this movie), and characters acting and doing extremely stupid things for the sake of plot. At least this felt like it had something going for it, it had an end game to something new. The end of the Jedi, Skywalkers, empire, rebellion etc. The universe is vast, there has to be more you can do with Star Wars. I liked the idea of bitter and tired Luke, that could make for a nice redemption arc in the following movie but nope. TLJ spoiled that.

Neither are good, both are barely watchable but at least they are visually interesting. TLJ edges out ROS for me but not by a huge amount.

Rise of Skywalker was atrocious. Wife and I watched the entire saga in chronological order pretty early on in quarantine and when we got to that movie it was such a let down.

Also, finished Mandalorian last night and I have to say the last 3 episodes were awesome. I was pretty bored with the series but as it wrapped up it turned out great. Very excited for all of the content they have coming out in the next few years. High hopes.

Which one do the Star Wars fans in the Lions forum think was worse: The Last Jedi or Rise Of Skywalker?

For me Rise Of Skywalker was the worst of the new series (prequels are still the worst of the worst imo). Unfocused, too many subplots, paced like it was on speed, shoehorning in fan service, lame ending, poor usage of characters, *** pulling powers and rebels out of nowhere, never a sense of tension, and retcon on top of retcon.

Last Jedi sucked butt too; really unfunny "humor", stupid sublots, subverting expectations for the sake of it (largely), ruining of characters (Finn was garbage by the end of this movie), and characters acting and doing extremely stupid things for the sake of plot. At least this felt like it had something going for it, it had an end game to something new. The end of the Jedi, Skywalkers, empire, rebellion etc. The universe is vast, there has to be more you can do with Star Wars. I liked the idea of bitter and tired Luke, that could make for a nice redemption arc in the following movie but nope. TLJ spoiled that.

Neither are good, both are barely watchable but at least they are visually interesting. TLJ edges out ROS for me but not by a huge amount.
    Rise of skywalker is the worst IMO. Was there ever an explanation as to how Emperor Palpatine survived being thrown down a reactor shaft in a Death Star that exploded moments later?

How about riding horses in space? At least get them horse space helmets !!!

Ghost Jedi’s can now pick up and Handle things? Does that mean they can now weld a light saber and kick *** as though they were not dead?

Oh and where did the emperor get the funding to build mobile Death Stars??? Seriously, before you had to have a space station the size of a planet to be able to blow up a planet but now a simple star destroyer can do it? Why didnt they do that from the very beginning?

The knights of ren were totally under utilized. They should have been way more powerful.

How did the little droid hacker and Poe’s ex-girlfriend get off the planet in time?
    [img] [/img]

Here are the numbers by who posted in the previous OTT.

Who Posted?
    Posts 215
    GuySir
    Posts 193
    Lionsfanfromsac
    Posts 173
    rocket
    Posts 97
    LionsFan..LOL
    Posts 85
    ahoda
    Posts 76
    lizardking13
    Posts 67
    whooligun
    Posts 44
    tigers.6
    Posts 20
    garnotm
    Posts 11
    det32
    Posts 7
    vader817
    Posts 7
    Dr. Boudreaux
    Posts 3
    Slug3
    Posts 2
    Zspooner
    Posts 1
    lionsfanphil
    Posts 1
    CrazyLionFan
    [img] [/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Rise of skywalker is the worst IMO. Was there ever an explanation as to how Emperor Palpatine survived being thrown down a reactor shaft in a Death Star that exploded moments later?

How about riding horses in space? At least get them horse space helmets !!!

Ghost Jedi’s can now pick up and Handle things? Does that mean they can now weld a light saber and kick *** as though they were not dead?

Oh and where did the emperor get the funding to build mobile Death Stars??? Seriously, before you had to have a space station the size of a planet to be able to blow up a planet but now a simple star destroyer can do it? Why didnt they do that from the very beginning?

The knights of ren were totally under utilized. They should have been way more powerful.

How did the little droid hacker and Poe’s ex-girlfriend get off the planet in time?
    Nope, Palpatine showed up because nostalgia. That and Disney/Lucas really were stuck without Snoke (BTW the Snoke clone tank is hilariously stupid).

Fantastic movie giving them their last hoorah so to speak, but oh god yeah the CGI was really bad at times. The scene where DeNiro is beating up the shop owner too, that was baaaaaad.
    Yeah I thought it was good, but man, if the glass door shatters before the body hits it, and that's the best take they could get? (or the best CGI they could do), yikes!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast