Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Another painful L today. God damn these guys show heart though.

Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    Yep

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    I'm very happy with how the defense has looked given the secondary hurt and not having a lot of talent. AJ Parker has been a hell of a find though. I'm curious to see how this defense looks when more talent is infused. Also, shout out to Alim McNeill who looks pretty good.

Honestly I donít think the team is far off and if they accumulate talent over the next couple years, I actually think good things will happen for this team. I hope they keep their options open at QB. Goffís mistakes are killer and I donít see how coaching will help with his ability/mental errors. I just donít think heís our guy. Defensive side of the ball is getting better but yeah, like everyone is saying, need more talent. Atleast there are pieces that are emerging as solid starters. Just need to find a couple better than average players to elevate it.

Yeah, I think itís pretty clear to anyone outside of Jared Goffís mom that heís not the answer to start at QB for any professional football team at this point. Heís got to be stoked that he signed that monster extension with the Rams last season, I see a career of journeyman backup coming for him in the very near future.

The thing with Goff is that sometimes he finally getting it and then he shows why the Rams wanted to get rid of him. Hell he has never won a game without McVay as the head coach. The only problem is we have to ride out Goff for at least 2 more years. Next years QB class is not very impressive and the 2023 class has some hope. Like we all said if we can add some talent on the defensive side of the ball this defense can be scary. At least we are moving in the right direction. We could easily have at least 2 wins right now but they keep fighting and they are getting pressure on the QB which is something the last regime had trouble of doing.

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!

Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    The thing with Goff is that sometimes he finally getting it and then he shows why the Rams wanted to get rid of him. Hell he has never won a game without McVay as the head coach. The only problem is we have to ride out Goff for at least 2 more years. Next years QB class is not very impressive and the 2023 class has some hope. Like we all said if we can add some talent on the defensive side of the ball this defense can be scary. At least we are moving in the right direction. We could easily have at least 2 wins right now but they keep fighting and they are getting pressure on the QB which is something the last regime had trouble of doing.
    Don't agree it has to be 2 years. I think it will just depend on player evaluation. It is too early to know if this year will have any good QB. Same with next year.

**** - remember, half of the first round QBs ever will flame out in any given year.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Don't agree it has to be 2 years. I think it will just depend on player evaluation. It is too early to know if this year will have any good QB. Same with next year.

**** - remember, half of the first round QBs ever will flame out in any given year.
    I could see us grabbing a guy like Malik Willis and having him sit for a year. Giving Goff another year.

There are no QBs worth drafting high this year. They should draft a DE and WR in the first round this year and next year go for a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    There are no QBs worth drafting high this year. They should draft a DE and WR in the first round this year and next year go for a QB.
    100% Agree

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings

another game day with 0 posts. That's exactly what this **** team deserves.

Already thinking about the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinante View Post
    Already thinking about the draft.
    In the driver spot for Thibodeaux. Yes, please.

how will we do against Stafford next week?

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    how will we do against Stafford next week?
    Our defense puts him in the driver seat for MVP

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast