Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Would you guys say Blake Griffin is done ??
    Thatís the first name brought up. I just think heís disinterested and was overrated in LA. Once he can choose where he goes, heíll probably bounce back a bit and be a second or third tier PF like he always seemed to me to be.

Again I didnt habe to much of a debate against your list i could agree with the other 24 names you mentioned. Kemp was just not one of them. Where do you rank Harden on your all time list ?
    I guess we agree to disagree.

I'd have Harden top 100. Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Jeff Teague could be on the list.

A PG who dribbles the air out of the ball and plays subpar defence. He lost a lot of his quickness last year.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Jeff Teague could be on the list.

A PG who dribbles the air out of the ball and plays subpar defence. He lost a lot of his quickness last year.
    So when you only listed 25 other guys you thought were better you just didnt want to list the other 75? Or is this just a gross exxageration?

Anyway, I guess you better hope these raptor rumours are false lol

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Thatís the first name brought up. I just think heís disinterested and was overrated in LA. Once he can choose where he goes, heíll probably bounce back a bit and be a second or third tier PF like he always seemed to me to be.
    I only ask because hes on my fantasy team. His preseason numbers are scaring me.

So when you only listed 25 other guys you thought were better you just didnt want to list the other 75? Or is this just a gross exxageration?

Anyway, I guess you better hope these raptor rumours are false lol
    The 29 I listed were off the top of my head. I'd actually have to take my time and see if I can name 75-99 better players than Harden. Not ruling it out. I'd just need to be having a really boring day at work.

Frank the tank!
    El Presidente

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Blake Griffin.

Knicks played the Pistons twice already and yikes. 2 years ago when he was 29 he still put up monster numbers in Detroit. Career high 25ppg with 8rpg and 5apg. This BG just chills at the 3pt line and bombs away. Not aggressive at all offensively and still no impact defensively. Maybe he is saving himself in the preseason but what I saw was a shell of his former self.

Who ya got?
    Blake Griffin - Career low 13ppg on 38% from the field. He is shooting also averaging a career low 2.8 FTA per game down from 5.4 FTA per game last season.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

It's still early in the season, but the Cousins prediction is looking pretty good right now. He just doesn't look like the same player, and it's not like the opportunity for more minutes aren't there for him. I'd honestly drop him in a heartbeat for a decent young backup center who could run the floor and block shots.

The jury is still out on John Wall, but missing his fourth straight game tonight with "knee soreness" definitely isn't a good look. When he has played, I feel like he's been damn good, and he should be better paired next to Oladipo than Harden. But if the dude can't give the Rockets at least 45-50 games this season, I'm not sure what good it does.

Blake Griffin - Career low 13ppg on 38% from the field. He is shooting also averaging a career low 2.8 FTA per game down from 5.4 FTA per game last season.
    I can't honestly say I've watched a single minute of Pistons basketball this year (who honestly is anymore?), but I have to wonder how much of it is him just being totally washed and a complete lack of motivation playing for a cellar dweller with zero chances at competing for a playoff spot?

I've got to think it's a little bit of both, but if he he is totally washed, that's disheartening. Peak Blake was such a fun player to watch.

The other night watching him against the HEAT, I almost felt sorry for him until I remembered he's making like $32M to put up bench caliber stats.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Kemba Walker. That knee isnít right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hasnít played yet due to the knee but I think heís due back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I can't honestly say I've watched a single minute of Pistons basketball this year (who honestly is anymore?), but I have to wonder how much of it is him just being totally washed and a complete lack of motivation playing for a cellar dweller with zero chances at competing for a playoff spot?

I've got to think it's a little bit of both, but if he he is totally washed, that's disheartening. Peak Blake was such a fun player to watch.
    It's definitely both. His body is failing him and also he is not really looking to be aggressive at all. Watching two back to back games against Miami helped me form this view on him.

He'd get the ball and wouldn't really look to score. He literally has the mindset of a role player now. Aside from that he clearly has physical issues. He ended up limping off the floor, and being helped off the ground as the buzzer sounded on Monday. Wouldn't be surprised if he's on the injury report out for their next game.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Hasnít played yet due to the knee but I think heís due back soon.

He played the other night. 9 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast