Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    not really... its just insanity thinking that in any world reggie miller is a better player than harden. Everyone hates harden because of his style of play but he gets results and we are now underrating him insanely because of the hate.
    Like your hate for MM [emoji1751]

Name a player you think is DONE

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Like your hate for MM [emoji1751]
    He doesnít like Marcus Morris Sr?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He doesnít like Marcus Morris Sr?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    na hes talking about the packers coach in football... also it would be more like my hate for iggy when he was here

John Wall, no way he returns to the all star game

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Possible. But I just don't think the hops are there anymore. Makes what LeBron is doing at 35 even more impressive that BG might be cooked at 31. We will see if his post, passing, and shooting skills keep him relevant.
    Gotta consider how poorly constructed that Pistons team is too. He's playing a lions share of his minuts with 2 other bigs, no one can really knock shots down consistently.

LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Harden more of an impact than GP? The same GP who was All NBA 1st Defence 9 times? The same GP that was the last guard to win DPOY up until present day? That GP? We're not even taking into account that he was also really good on offence as well. The other two I can understand why people would debate but GP should be out of the question.
    GP was a awesome, but even with his great defense, he still didnít impact like Harden. Harden drops multiple 50 point triple doubles with elite efficiency. He carries teams. GP canít carry a team. GP is a more rounded player, but heís not a game dominator.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    GP was a awesome, but even with his great defense, he still didnít impact like Harden. Harden drops multiple 50 point triple doubles with elite efficiency. He carries teams. GP canít carry a team. GP is a more rounded player, but heís not a game dominator.
    Until the playoffs rolls around again where he turns back into mister Choke Artist [emoji1751]

https://youtu.be/BubY_Z6Hb5U
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 12-20-2020 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Imagine telling James Harden to not just guard, but get right up on the opposing teams best guard all game long. He'd also have to put up 15+ shots at high efficiency. That's what GP would do. James Harden isn't on the same planet as GP. GP is far and away the best defensive PG to ever play the game. Nobody even comes close. The fact that he could actually bring it on offence too was insane.

People are quick forget that before the 96 finals GP made John Stockton look like a rookie. He tortured him for that series up until the last 2 games. That was prime GP. Kemp as well. That's when he bested Dream and Malone before getting to the finals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM5WdWYPiD4

This game doesn't back my argument in any way. The first five games would've. This is just one of the most intense games of basketball I've ever seen in my life and posting this made me want to watch it again.

Edit: Here's game 5. GP essentially takes Stockton out of the game while also lighting him up on the other end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycSa3Vgt0K4
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 12-20-2020 at 11:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

These hot takes keep the popcorn popping 🍿.

This thread sucks, and it's because of mostly one user (and the ones who can't resist responding).

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Peak Shawn Kemp was top 3 PF in the league. He and GP anchored some of the best defensive teams of the 90's. I agree he didn't have the longevity but peak Shawn Kemp was dominant on both ends of the floor.
    Again I didnt habe to much of a debate against your list i could agree with the other 24 names you mentioned. Kemp was just not one of them. Where do you rank Harden on your all time list ?
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 12-20-2020 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This thread sucks, and it's because of mostly one user (and the ones who can't resist responding).
    Blake is looking like a shell of his former self..
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 12-21-2020 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I donít know why they keep responding to him. Heís been in full troll mode ever since the Raptors picked the bones off of an injured Warriors team last year. He reminds me of your old pal Tre. As soon as the team he roots for caught a few lucky breaks, it went to his head like he had anything to do with it.

At least as bad as he got, Tre actually made some good points from time to time. This guy is just reaching for anything thatíll stick.

Would you guys say Blake Griffin is done ??

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast