Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I don't think Blake Griffin is done talent wise. He's just not the same explosive in your face dunk machine he was in LA.

Two years ago he averaged 25/8/5.

From a health standpoint though, gonna be tough. Only played 60+ games 3x in the past 8 years.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    so efficiency matters to you when you have a bias against someone? simmons is hella efficient yet you only care about ppg in that argument....

that moment when harden puts up 34/8/7 on 44/36/87 pct shooting and is better.... i guess reggie is better than kobe too? Do you have reggie over iverson?

lets look at TS.... more efficient because you value shooting pct yet harden and reggie have basically the same TS for their careers with harden having the highest TS of the 2 in a season
    Reggie definitely had a better career then Iverson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

so efficiency matters to you when you have a bias against someone? simmons is hella efficient yet you only care about ppg in that argument....

that moment when harden puts up 34/8/7 on 44/36/87 pct shooting and is better.... i guess reggie is better than kobe too? Do you have reggie over iverson?

lets look at TS.... more efficient because you value shooting pct yet harden and reggie have basically the same TS for their careers with harden having the highest TS of the 2 in a season
    The league was much less efficient in Reggie’s era. Efficiency is not an argument for Harden here

oh also harden destroys them in vorp/per/ws and just about every other advanced stat to go along with the scoring/assists/rebounds etc

but yo because we hate harden its reggie--->harden... gtfo
    Maybe he hadn’t compared their VORPS yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Maybe he hadn’t compared their VORPS yet.

or basically every other stat in the world outside of fg pct and 3p pct which is hilarious but good try.

The league was much less efficient in Reggie’s era. Efficiency is not an argument for Harden here

you do understand how advance stats work right? The league was much less efficient is a ****ing stupid argument.... the league wasnt use to the skill set reggie has like they are harden so reggie never saw the double teams harden constantly does...... see how that works genius? A 3 point shooter early on compared to a 3 point shooter or shooter now? who do you think the defense covered more??????????????????????????? Reggie in the current era would still be a damn great player but he would not have the spacing he had back then.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 12-19-2020 at 03:55 AM.

Reggie definitely had a better career then Iverson.

who even argued this? oh my bad you are just trying to be a bias troll and want to hate the sixers per usual... guess what... much like ben simmons and harden i criticize iverson for days and call him hella overrated.......... see i dont just pick and choose when i hate a team to use an argument......... you should try it sometime.

seriously i am all for bias trolling but holy **** can we stop being complete morons............ in no ****ing world is iverson/nash/miller/kidd better than harden............. just stop jesus christ. Why must i defend harden holy hell lol

I don’t know why you and Bosstone keep ****ing with that Canuck troll. Reading any of these convos that he’s in is starting to get embarrassing. You guys aren’t winning any internet points picking on the resident PSD 3rd grader.

Boogie.
    Those were some nasty injuries for such a big frame. I'm surprisd he's still able to land a contract.

I actually think Gordon and Boogie are good picks. After the preseason, I think there's reason for optimism with both, but that was a small sample size, and their recent history is bad.

I kinda feel like Eric might be due for a bounceback year in Silas' system that gets him the ball in different ways. And he's still a really good defender, but he's got to shoot better from 3, or he is done.

For Boogie, it's really all about health. The skill is still there, but he has to stay on the floor. His 3-point stroke this preseason has been a thing of beauty for a 7-footer. Maybe playing on the perimeter more offensively will save hime some wear and tear.

It's like I've pointed out before, Simmons has made 0 improvement in any of his offence since entering the league. I used stats to back it up and you just ignored that post. His offensive shortcomings effect his team as a whole considering defenders sag off him unlike any other player in the NBA.

Iverson was anything but efficient but his offence was good enough to drag a team who's 2nd best offensive player was a 34 year old Dikembe Mutumbo to the finals. Oh and he played 42.0 MPG that year. AI gets listed because he's one of the toughest players ever to play the game. He averaged 40+ MPG in 11 of the seasons that he played. I'm confident in saying there isn't a player in todays game who could handle the amount of usage that Iverson did over the course of an entire decade.

Iverson/Reggie would be hard to compare seeing as one was all about efficiency while the other was about shouldering all of the offence. Aside from both of them being coached by Larry Brown, there aren't many parallels. I put Iverson before Harden because Harden is basically trying to do what AI did. He just isn't good enough to even garner a finals appearance as a one man show. AI was able to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Name a player you think is DONE

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Kemba Walker. That knee isn’t right.

Sadly I think you are right. Maybe not done in the sense of cooked but I don’t think he’s going to be anywhere close to the player he was.

Last edited by PAOboston; 12-19-2020 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    Sadly I think you are right. Maybe not done in the sense of cooked but I don’t think he’s going to be anywhere close to the player he was.

Yea. I think he’s a “time share” player at this point. You are going to need about 40% of those starts or starter minutes from Teague. Kemba shouldn’t play more than 25-30 minutes a night when he does play.

or basically every other stat in the world outside of fg pct and 3p pct which is hilarious but good try.
    Can you explain VORP for me?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast