Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 167
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,095
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Cool. I disagree with that list. Most people would, too, because all-time lists are subjective. I would have him higher than at least 8-9 of those guys and arguably higher than 11-12. I could give you great justification for why that includes a million different stats, accolades and pieces of context and you'd come back with: "Lulz! Harden's fat! Look at his AST/TO ratio! He's a choker!"

    Since we know where that debate is headed, let's just leave it at that, huh? We agree to disagree, and let's stick to the topic at hand.
    I know you would. Your Harden bias is just as high as my DeRozan bias was until he left. The veil will be lifted from your eyes once he's traded.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    32,261
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I know you would. Your Harden bias is just as high as my DeRozan bias was until he left. The veil will be lifted from your eyes once he's traded.
    Yeah, except Harden doesn't suck ballz like DeRozan.


  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    28,365
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Cool. I disagree with that list. Most people would, too, because all-time lists are subjective. I would have him higher than at least 8-9 of those guys and arguably higher than 11-12. I could give you great justification for why that includes a million different stats, accolades and pieces of context and you'd come back with: "Lulz! Harden's fat! Look at his AST/TO ratio! He's a choker!"

    Since we know where that debate is headed, let's just leave it at that, huh? We agree to disagree, and let's stick to the topic at hand.
    Are you being more level headed in your old age? I hope not.


    Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,095
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Yeah, except Harden doesn't suck ballz like DeRozan.
    Like I said, the veil will be lifted once he's gone. You'll probably be better off with John Wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,738
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Are you being more level headed in your old age? I hope not.
    He's the most level-headed poster on PSD when he's not talking about the Rockets.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    32,261
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Are you being more level headed in your old age? I hope not.
    I like to think so. A certain Canadian troll seems hell bent on pushing my buttons, but aside from that, I think I've mellowed out a lot. I don't think I've had an infraction in 8 years, and it's probably been about that long since I rage quite a PSD game.
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Like I said, the veil will be lifted once he's gone. You'll probably be better off with John Wall.
    I highly, highly doubt that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    He's the most level-headed poster on PSD when he's not talking about the Rockets.
    Yeah, that's fair. Somebody has to counter all the Harden and Rockets hate on this forum, though. I get that he's probably the most hated athlete in the sport, and a lot of that hate is warranted. But the things I see people say about the guy on this forum show just how underappreciated he is in his time. If nothing else, he's at least the Karl Malone/David Robinson of his era. Is it too much to ask for people to acknowledge that?


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,095
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I like to think so. A certain Canadian troll seems hell bent on pushing my buttons, but aside from that, I think I've mellowed out a lot. I don't think I've had an infraction in 8 years, and it's probably been about that long since I rage quite a PSD game.

    I highly, highly doubt that.

    Yeah, that's fair. Somebody has to counter all the Harden and Rockets hate on this forum, though. I get that he's probably the most hated athlete in the sport, and a lot of that hate is warranted. But the things I see people say about the guy on this forum show just how underappreciated he is in his time. If nothing else, he's at least the Karl Malone/David Robinson of his era. Is it too much to ask for people to acknowledge that?
    Hell bent? Nah, you just make it enjoyable. You even brought up your profession in a debate about basketball lol.

    I'll get back on topic though. A player that's finished is Eric Gordon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,795
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    In no order

    MJ
    KAJ
    Bird
    Magic
    Dream
    Shaq
    Kobe
    Wilt
    Timmy
    Dirk
    LeBron
    Wade
    GP
    Steph
    Stockton
    Malone
    Chuck
    Clyde
    AI
    KG
    Zeke
    Truth
    Pippen
    Admiral
    Reggie
    Kemp
    Nash
    Kidd

    28 players I'd put before Harden.There's probably more too.
    Shawn Kemp though? He had a short prime. Id say AI is a good debate the rest I can aree with.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 12-18-2020 at 07:55 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    27,795
    Iggy is cooked well done. Gasol was done last year, dude will brick an open lay up.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,418
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    In no order

    MJ
    KAJ
    Bird
    Magic
    Dream
    Shaq
    Kobe
    Wilt
    Timmy
    Dirk
    LeBron
    Wade
    GP
    Steph
    Stockton
    Malone
    Chuck
    Clyde
    AI
    KG
    Zeke
    Truth
    Pippen
    Admiral
    Reggie
    Kemp
    Nash
    Kidd

    28 players I'd put before Harden. There's probably more too.
    He might have bias but your harden hate is also similar.... by the time harden is done he will be ahead of guys like reggie/AI/Kidd/Nash etc

    in fact id take prime harden over prime nash/reggie. When did everyone start hating harden so much that he has actually become underrated lol

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,095
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    He might have bias but your harden hate is also similar.... by the time harden is done he will be ahead of guys like reggie/AI/Kidd/Nash etc

    in fact id take prime harden over prime nash/reggie. When did everyone start hating harden so much that he has actually become underrated lol
    Nash and Reggie are two of the most efficient guards to ever play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    25,095
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Shawn Kemp though? He had a short prime. Id say AI is a good debate the rest I can aree with.
    He did have a short prime but he intimidated basically everyone on both ends of the floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,418
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Nash and Reggie are two of the most efficient guards to ever play the game.
    so efficiency matters to you when you have a bias against someone? simmons is hella efficient yet you only care about ppg in that argument....

    that moment when harden puts up 34/8/7 on 44/36/87 pct shooting and is better.... i guess reggie is better than kobe too? Do you have reggie over iverson?

    lets look at TS.... more efficient because you value shooting pct yet harden and reggie have basically the same TS for their careers with harden having the highest TS of the 2 in a season
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 12-18-2020 at 10:18 PM.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,418
    oh also harden destroys them in vorp/per/ws and just about every other advanced stat to go along with the scoring/assists/rebounds etc


    but yo because we hate harden its reggie--->harden... gtfo

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Yeah kinda sucks to be paying that dude over 30mill this season. Oof. But it is what it is. I agree that he's probably in the bottom 10 as far as starting PGs and I really don't like having a 3 guard rotation of Conley, Mitchell, Clarkson. Way too small and not enough D IMO.
    I don't think he is that bad, but if he is I hope the Jazz use his salary as a cap dump for someone and not just hold onto him because of his name, prestige and what we paid for him. For instance if he does suck that bad maybe add a first for a harrison barnes or a otto porter. I actually saw a ton of names that were kinda interesting, but we have to see if he is done cause he wasn't bad the month before the bubble and in the bubble.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •