Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Timing is everything. Randall if he balls all year, he will have value in the offseason because he might be better then anything available in free agency and the Knicks can demand a good package,
    Why would anyone want to trade anything of value for a FA or expiring contract how many times have Knicks had expiring contracts and not even get 2nd rounders for them....

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

The Clippers wouldn't mind taking Randle but they gave up all their first rounders till 2029 in order to get Kawhi and George.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Clippers wouldn't mind taking Randle but they gave up all their first rounders till 2029 in order to get Kawhi and George.
    I would think for this to work a third team would have to be involved. I just donít see the Clippers wanting both Morris and Randle on their team. So something like

Knicks get late first

Clippers get Randle

Team X gets Morris

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Why would anyone want to trade anything of value for a FA or expiring contract how many times have Knicks had expiring contracts and not even get 2nd rounders for them....

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    But he is not a free agent for the following season, we can pick up his team option. Also that is the way you get a top player so you have the right to give them the most money. Paying attention to how other teams trade for top players....

What if Randle can sustain something close to this level of play for the rest of his career?

Exactly who would you be drafting with a late first with that kind of talent?

If Randle plays this well for the rest of the season he's a keeper in my book.

Maybe all these kids needed was a real coaching staff...

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    What if Randle can sustain something close to this level of play for the rest of his career?

Good to have options. If he keeps this up, fantastic and unless you get a good trade, I agree keep him. Look him up and same for Burke. Then draft well with our two first rounders and two second rounders, or use those two later picks to get some bench depth or to move up in the draft. If we draft a good point guard to go with Quickley and a wing or back up center we cooking with gas. Plus cap space for trades, free agency... we finally have options. Things are looking bright.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post

If is such a huge word, but if he plays like this why would we trade such a commodity? Only way is if a package included him with picks for a stud then.....we dream of a player like this he's all of 26 in his prime and what does anyone really think even if he balls out all year we will get in return? it won't be equal that is for sure.

If though lol

My thinking is that this is not the real Randle. It is fools gold.

Best bet would be to trade him while his value is high instead of waiting for when he comes down to earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    My thinking is that this is not the real Randle. It is fools gold.

Best bet would be to trade him while his value is high instead of waiting for when he comes down to earth.
    There is still no value. It will take at least half a season of this, to even make him tradeable. People forget we couldnít give him away

Are assets are really our picks. Burks will have value at the deadline too. Barrett has value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    There is still no value. It will take at least half a season of this, to even make him tradeable. People forget we couldnít give him away
    Correct as I have been saying over and over ď Patience ď, other GMs in the league have it. Good thing as long as he is not last years Randall he can be traded. Once he stops playing all world, btw, people will be more friendly of the Obi pick. Patience people itís a two year process, have to see what the next draft brings and other free agent moves and trades brings. Iím sure our teams staff is out there scouting Europe, Israel, and Australia for talent too.

Randle is the only thing giving the Knicks any kind of a "Create your own shot" right now. Stick with him unless the return is amazing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12