Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1023 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 23523923973101310211022102310241025103310731123 ... LastLast
Results 15,331 to 15,345 of 20140
  1. #15331
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,656
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Sims at the 58th pick seems like a lock for G League. I would like to see a backup 5 who can hit a jumper and play a little defense. Donít really care who it is but Theis is worth a look in that role IMO.
    Robyn Lopez as a back up might be doable on a cheap deals. He has been here before and was a likeable cat.

  2. #15332
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,913

    2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Robyn Lopez as a back up might be doable on a cheap deals. He has been here before and was a likeable cat.
    Lopez can be an effective player. Not sure what he would be looking for but Iíve always liked him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #15333
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    38,078
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Thesis canít hit a jumper and heís even much of a defender. Heís 6í8 plays decent position D, offers no rim protection, has next to no offensive game.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heís a career 33% 3pt shooter which is not bad for a C. He can space at the 5 spot. I like him next to Obi off the bench.

  4. #15334
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,656

  5. #15335
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,610
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Robyn Lopez as a back up might be doable on a cheap deals. He has been here before and was a likeable cat.
    I love RoLo

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

  6. #15336
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,656
    Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    I love RoLo

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Comic book guy who takes life as a fun. I think he reminds me of a cool buddy. In the locker room he is great. Spot starter and Mitch's back up. Sign me up. He does not block shots but he has a little jumper and can do things defensively. He is slow though.

  7. #15337
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,610
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Comic book guy who takes life as a fun. I think he reminds me of a cool buddy. In the locker room he is great. Spot starter and Mitch's back up. Sign me up. He does not block shots but he has a little jumper and can do things defensively. He is slow though.
    All true. Just like high character guys who are not likely to whine about their role.

    Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

  8. #15338
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,913

    2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Heís a career 33% 3pt shooter which is not bad for a C. He can space at the 5 spot. I like him next to Obi off the bench.
    It is bad considering heís shot that on very few attempts (never made a 3 a game in his career), and he shot 28% last year. He not a defensive center or a floor spacer. I think he would slow us down and hurt spacing while not providing the type the defense like Noel or even Gibson.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-31-2021 at 09:41 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #15339
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,656
    I feel special. I proposed getting Rozier or Graham at the 1 and Fournier and Robyn Lopez this off-season and what vets we could trade for with second rounders and XXX Player hasn't jumped on an insulted that, lol.

  10. #15340
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,913

    2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Comic book guy who takes life as a fun. I think he reminds me of a cool buddy. In the locker room he is great. Spot starter and Mitch's back up. Sign me up. He does not block shots but he has a little jumper and can do things defensively. He is slow though.
    He is also a great space eater and block out guy. Heís never had great rebounding #s but teams with him in the middle have always cleaned the glass. I wouldnít mind bringing Rolo back. I think they should be able to throw as many looks as possible. Robin would bring something different


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-31-2021 at 09:45 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #15341
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    38,078
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It is bad considering heís shot that on very few attempts (never made a 3 a game in his career), and he shot 28% last year. He not a defensive center or a floor spacer. I think he would slow us down and hurt spacing while not providing the type the defense like Noel or even Gibson.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2.5 attempts in 25 mins is actually good volume. He shot 34% from 3 for Boston last year and shot 28% after the deadline trade to CHI.

    Definitely wonít provide the D of Noel or Gibson.

  12. #15342
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    38,078
    I want to see Obi cook next year in the paint. I would like to see a 5 we can park in the corner off the bench.

  13. #15343
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,913

    2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    2.5 attempts in 25 mins is actually good volume. He shot 34% from 3 for Boston last year and shot 28% after the deadline trade to CHI.

    Definitely wonít provide the D of Noel or Gibson.
    For us I feel Thesis with Toppin is going small without the benefits of going small. Iíd much rather a real 5 or someone like his teammate Al-Farouq. Al is actually longer and doesnít play that plodding style. Neither of them can really shoot. Thad Young is another Bull who would fit the bill but he has another year at 14 million


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-31-2021 at 09:57 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #15344
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,656
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I want to see Obi cook next year in the paint. I would like to see a 5 we can park in the corner off the bench.
    Kelly O add another Canadian to RJ and Grimes.

  15. #15345
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    38,078
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    For us I feel Thesis with Toppin is going small without the benefits of going small. Iíd much rather a real 5 or someone like his teammate Al-Farouq. Al is actually longer and doesnít play that plodding style. Neither of them can really shoot. Thad Young is another Bull who would fit the bill but he has another year at 14 million


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Kelly O add another Canadian to RJ and Grimes.
    I like all these guys. Not willing to pay what they would cost though. Iím thinking Theis is very close to vet min.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •