Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1022 of 1340 FirstFirst ... 22522922972101210201021102210231024103210721122 ... LastLast
Results 15,316 to 15,330 of 20087
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Good. Fournier makes all kinds of sense for us
    Not the plan A but two players of Fournier's level elevates the team. Whatcha think of Fournier and keeping Burks or signing McDermott as his SF partner. Trading for Rozier or getting RFA Graham. We will miss Burks if he leaves. Burks off the bench with IQ and Obi is needed cause we likely losing Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Iím not that big of a Schroeder fan but I wouldnít mind if that price is right. I mean if we can get the OKC Schroeder thatís not bad. Whatís your dislike with him?
    Mostly the money and the fact heís a poor shooter. I think heís also living off of the success he had in OKC, but maybe it was just the CP3 boost

I think he is what he is at this point in his career, a lower level starting PG. I donít see any room for improvement and I want nothing to do with the amount of money he might command.

Heís not badÖjust doesnít do anything for me and I think PG will still be a need if they bring him in.

Also, his season with the Lakers didnít really impress me. He was also terrible in the playoffs and couldnít even stay on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Mostly the money and the fact heís a poor shooter. I think heís also living off of the success he had in OKC, but maybe it was just the CP3 boost

I think he is what he is at this point in his career, a lower level starting PG. I donít see any room for improvement and I want nothing to do with the amount of money he might command.

Heís not badÖjust doesnít do anything for me and I think PG will still be a need if they bring him in.

Also, his season with the Lakers didnít really impress me. He was also terrible in the playoffs and couldnít even stay on the court.
    Yep, too much to pay for an ideal back up. I don't watch much basketball for teams around the league what about Reggie Jackson ?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Yep, too much to pay for an ideal back up. I don't watch much basketball for teams around the league what about Reggie Jackson ?
    I feel the same way about Jackson, but at least he can shoot and wonít cost as much. I would prefer to bring back Rose though. I see them both playing similar roles.

Cam Payne is anotherÖI feel like they both are being boosted due to their playoff performances. Like Jackson though, at least heíll be cheaper.

DeRozan is the other player I hope they stay away from.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Clippers F/C Serge Ibaka is exercising his $9.7 million player option for the 2021-22 season, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.

There goes my fav backup C option. I like Daniel Theis as well as a mobile big who can shoot and play some D.
    Serge is one thing. I donít think Theis is an upgrade from Toppin and Sims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I feel the same way about Jackson, but at least he can shoot and wonít cost as much. I would prefer to bring back Rose though. I see them both playing similar roles.

Cam Payne is anotherÖI feel like they both are being boosted due to their playoff performances. Like Jackson though, at least heíll be cheaper.

DeRozan is the other player I hope they stay away from.
    I agree. I think after the draft lots of teams have some log jams at positions and we will be able to trade for a wing at least for the bench and at the point. Maybe our second rounders will come into play for the bench role players. Hope we can keep Rose but I doubt we allocate so much at the point. I am on the Rozier or Graham bandwagon after that pick swap with Charlotte. I could see the Knicks getting one of them if we get Graham maybe we keep Rose. If we get Rosier then our cap space takes a hit and we can't keep Rose. I am like Rosier and Fournier would be a great addition to the starting five. Then we trade second rounders for a back up 3 and a back up 5.

If we get Evan we better keep frank too

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    If we get Evan we better keep frank too
    Maybe Fournier will tell Frank pretend your playing for France when your on the Knicks

Fournier and RJ imagine the wide open 3s opponents will have all day.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Fournier and RJ imagine the wide open 3s opponents will have all day.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Imagine the fact Randall won't be double teamed.

the home of Heavy D, Ben Gordon, Diddy, Denzel washington and me
    If we are going to build around Randle,
    We need legit 3 pt threats across the board.
    We need to space the floor, especially, since he is very ball dominant.
    Fournier is a threat, Grimes should be a threat, McBride also should be a threat,

If we get Graham, he will be a threat.

We need a 3pt threat of a SG and a consistent PG thatís as close to a 3 level scorer as possible.

I think Reggie JAckson should work also.
    Lonzo, Iím not fully sold on his shot, need more history to be swayed.

I would prefer someone on the younger side but beggers canít be choosers

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Serge is one thing. I donít think Theis is an upgrade from Toppin and Sims

Sims at the 58th pick seems like a lock for G League. I would like to see a backup 5 who can hit a jumper and play a little defense. Donít really care who it is but Theis is worth a look in that role IMO.

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Sims at the 58th pick seems like a lock for G League. I would like to see a backup 5 who can hit a jumper and play a little defense. Donít really care who it is but Theis is worth a look in that role IMO.
    Thesis canít hit a jumper and heís even much of a defender. Heís 6í8 plays decent position D, offers no rim protection, has next to no offensive game.
    Last edited by ewing; 07-31-2021 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by LeTsGoNyKnIcKs View Post
    If we are going to build around Randle,
    We need legit 3 pt threats across the board.
    We need to space the floor, especially, since he is very ball dominant.
    Fournier is a threat, Grimes should be a threat, McBride also should be a threat,

If we get Graham, he will be a threat.

We need a 3pt threat of a SG and a consistent PG thatís as close to a 3 level scorer as possible.

I think Reggie JAckson should work also.
    Lonzo, Iím not fully sold on his shot, need more history to be swayed.

I would prefer someone on the younger side but beggers canít be choosers
    Graham or Rozier, RJ, Fournier, Randall Mitch.
    McBride/IQ, Grimes/IQ, Grimes/Vet( like McDermott or Burk, Obi and a vet C. It's a lineup that can be out together if we can't land CP3 or Lillard. Someone mentioned Bogdon maybe him as well