Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1328 of 1328 FirstFirst ... 328828122812781318132613271328
Results 19,906 to 19,914 of 19914
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Wtf 17 ppg on a team that missed the playoffs idk why yall overrate these dudes
    Who’s overrating? Let’s call their shooting a wash. Lowry is a far better playmaker, and a superior defender, even at this age.

Kembas had so much playoff success, right? Much more than Lowry has…and I like Kemba, for the record. I would have liked if we signed him back when he went to Boston
    Last edited by ShadyOne; Yesterday at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Who’s overrating? Let’s call their shooting a wash. Lowry is a far better playmaker, and a superior defender, even at this age.

Kembas had so much playoff success, right? Much more than Lowry has…and I like Kemba, for the record. I would have liked if we signed him back when he went to Boston
    Bofl what has Lowry done without kawhi Lowry isn't a better playmaker bofl sure he's better at defense thats it

Kemba dropped 20ppg on 1 knee kemba is far better and he has always been obviously the knee is a concern but he's supposedly fully healthy now

Bofl what has Lowry done without kawhi Lowry isn't a better playmaker bofl sure he's better at defense thats it

Kemba dropped 20ppg on 1 knee kemba is far better and he has always been obviously the knee is a concern but he's supposedly fully healthy now
    The assist totals dont agree. Lowry also plays more of a team game. Kemba shoots a lot more

The assist totals dont agree. Lowry also plays more of a team game. Kemba shoots a lot more
    Wtf are you serious dude played in Charlotte with ****ing nobody who exactly was he supposed to past it too Lowry looked like trash in Houston kemba was a perennial all star candidate his whole career

Put some respect on the sound view legend Mr Walker's name

Wtf are you serious dude played in Charlotte with ****ing nobody who exactly was he supposed to past it too Lowry looked like trash in Houston kemba was a perennial all star candidate his whole career

Put some respect on the sound view legend Mr Walker's name
    Perennial all star who made it less than Lowry…I wasn’t going to bring it up, but since you did…

Anyways, I hope he’s feeling good and ready to go

Perennial all star who made it less than Lowry…I wasn’t going to bring it up, but since you did…

Anyways, I hope he’s feeling good and ready to go
    The key word was candidate also dude was playing in a very small market who exactly was voting for him outside of NC but he should've been an all star more

He's also took teams to the playoffs by himself

Lowry has never done **** by himself OVERRATED

The key word was candidate also dude was playing in a very small market who exactly was voting for him outside of NC but he should've been an all star more

He's also took teams to the playoffs by himself

Lowry has never done **** by himself OVERRATED
    Right. Ask yourself..

Would Kemba get anything near a 3/90 deal from anyone right now. Would multiple teams potentially have given it to Lowry..or better question, would Toronto have wanted him to go if they didn’t just pay FVV?

And saying someone’s overrated, implies they are worse than rated. Lowry has been a damn good, all-star level player. So he’s rated just fine

Right. Ask yourself..

Would Kemba get anything near a 3/90 deal from anyone right now. Would multiple teams potentially have given it to Lowry..or better question, would Toronto have wanted him to go if they didn’t just pay FVV?

And saying someone’s overrated, implies they are worse than rated. Lowry has been a damn good, all-star level player. So he’s rated just fine
    Bofl kemba just came off of a 30 mill deal whats your point

Lowry is overrated bkuz he's always rode the coattails of derozan and kawhi for 1 year no way was he worth 30 mill

I'm so happy we didn't give him that contract

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t think Barrett is great in transition . I actually think him and Randle both limit secondary breaks by ball holding. Knoxs can get get 3s in bunches on a running team. Toppin beats guys down court regularly, has wide receiver hands, and is a vertical threat who can finish .
    Exactly...he is often open but we haven't had a pg who gets him the ball in transition.

Still I feel you on the vaccine, I'm not against it but it just hasn't been tested long enough to see the side effects yet. With that being said, I'll be traveling a lot in 2022 so I'll have to take it at the end of the year.