Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1327 of 1340 FirstFirst ... 327827122712771317132513261327132813291337 ... LastLast
Results 19,891 to 19,905 of 20091
    Anyone see the news today about Leon rose saying the Knicks will be aggressive in the next couple weeks and months to tweak the rotation and add star players ,
    Guys like dame / Zion / Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    Anyone see the news today about Leon rose saying the Knicks will be aggressive in the next couple weeks and months to tweak the rotation and add star players ,
    Guys like dame / Zion / Simmons
    Say good bye to all the young promising talent on the team.

Good bye fellas. Knicks are going for the fool's gold.

Of course Dame and Zion are the real thing but I really doubt the Knicks can pull one of those off without selling the farm.

2021 Knicks Trade/FA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Say good bye to all the young promising talent on the team.

Good bye fellas. Knicks are going for the fool's gold.

Of course Dame and Zion are the real thing but I really doubt the Knicks can pull one of those off without selling the farm.
    This front office has been really good for two years why would you assume they are going to **** it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This front office has been really good for two years why would you assume they are going to **** it up?

Iíve been critical of a few things. But overall, Iíd agree. I give them enough credit to believe they wouldnít get ripped off in a big deal

At this point, with all the assets we have, and the roster pieces we have, the only things Iíd say would qualify as screwing up, would be dumping Mitch for BS, or trading RJ away without it really being worth it
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-25-2021 at 02:27 PM.

The Knicks have signed Wayne Selden Jr. to a non-guaranteed training camp contract.

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/basket...2/wayne-selden

Leon Rose will definitely make his presence known. He has to. The Knicks are a storied franchise, even though they've had a committed excrement for most of its existence.

Damian Lillard? No chance. Dame wants a c'hip. Portland wants at least a budding All-Star in return.

Ben Simmons? Again, no chance. Sixers are looking for a move that will get them to the NBA Finals.

Zion Williamson? Possible but it will cost them Julius Randle and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Rj plus 3 1st for ya boy Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Leon Rose will definitely make his presence known. He has to. The Knicks are a storied franchise, even though they've had a committed excrement for most of its existence.

Damian Lillard? No chance. Dame wants a c'hip. Portland wants at least a budding All-Star in return.

Ben Simmons? Again, no chance. Sixers are looking for a move that will get them to the NBA Finals.

Zion Williamson? Possible but it will cost them Julius Randle and then some.
    If we get Simmons im becoming a nets fan

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    If we get Simmons im becoming a nets fan
    I don't blame you. lol. This Front Office has pretty much relied on Steve Mills' foundation.

Iím sure there have been opportunities to make bad moves, Rose has resisted. So Iíll have some faith..

Kyle Lowry.

Could the Knicks have offered a better trade to the RAptors then the Heat's trade of Dragic and Achiuwa for Lowry.

Walker is a nice signing if he stays healthy but Lowry is a much better player.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Kyle Lowry.

Could the Knicks have offered a better trade to the RAptors then the Heat's trade of Dragic and Achiuwa for Lowry.

Lowry 100% wanted to go to Miami, thatís where he was headed, so thatís where they traded him. And did we want to pay him what he got? And give up stuff of value to do it?

Keep in mind how much more that 30M a year is worth in Miami, vs. here
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-26-2021 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Kyle Lowry.

No he's not dude is overrated as **** bofl

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    No he's not dude is overrated as **** bofl
    Lowry is definitely better

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Lowry is definitely better
    Wtf 17 ppg on a team that missed the playoffs idk why yall overrate these dudes