Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1326 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 326826122612761316132413251326132713281336 ... LastLast
Results 19,876 to 19,890 of 20136
  1. #19876
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16,334
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Don't read single sources.

    Israel study, where the majority of the population is vaccinated, showed conclusively that those with natural immunity from having had COVID had significantly better protection than those who were vaccinated.

    Every day more and more reports are coming out about the fact that the majority of hospital/clinical treated cases are from people that were already vaccinated.

    There are a super high rate of adverse events for the vaccines, and they are being under reported and CDC changed the guidelines to link reactions to vaccine only after 14 days.

    UK has also shown high percentages of vaccinated people getting COVID.

    Trinidad and Tobago doctor relayed that during COVID time they had 100+ deaths, but since vaccinations started they have over 1000 deaths.

    There have been strong correlations between what people are calling the "Delta Variant" and vaccination campaigns.

    New England Journal of Medicine now publishing that pregnant women do have something to worry about taking the vaccine, after it was blared everywhere that it was safe for them.

    Death rate among young people is at least 50 or more times greater from the vaccine than from COVID.

    Information is your friend, but if you are only looking at the rebound stat in the box score, you are not getting the whole picture of what a player is doing on the court. You have to look at all the stats, plus watch the games. And even though the CDC publishes the real data, what is highlighted is cherry picked stats and talking point angles.

    Last I checked, the actual number of people that died exclusively from COVID was less than 20K since the "Pandemic" began. All other "COVID" deaths had average of nearly 3 comorbidities and mean age was over 70+.
    Pretty much every single thing about all this has infinite interpretations, and “facts” based on which way someone feels like spinning it. It’s hard to wade through it all

    The one thing that’s silly, honestly, is pointing to “deaths only by covid”..

    That’s like saying if you get shot and bleed to death, you didn’t die by gunshot. Covid is the trigger to any number of things/causes.

    Anyways, how about them Knicks
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-23-2021 at 12:05 PM.

  2. #19877
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,401
    Quote Originally Posted by colinskik View Post
    Could you provide a link to this? I just read some updates on the NEJM study, and it didn't come to the conclusion you're asserting. Thanks.
    I believe there was a story on it on News 12 in CT. My wife and I saw it. I know News 12 was one of the first media places to start reporting on the myocarditis in young people before it became a wider spread story.

  3. #19878
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,401
    Quote Originally Posted by colinskik View Post
    Could you provide a link to this? I just read some updates on the NEJM study, and it didn't come to the conclusion you're asserting. Thanks.
    Just because you are an old timer like me, I went and looked up the NEJM. They published a September update on the study and then corrections on the same day.

    This is the critical item:
    A total of 96 of 104 spontaneous abortions (92.3%) occurred before 13 weeks of gestation. No denominator was available to calculate a risk estimate for spontaneous abortions, because at the time of this report, follow-up through 20 weeks was not yet available for 905 of the 1224 participants vaccinated within 30 days before the first day of the last menstrual period or in the first trimester. Furthermore, any risk estimate would need to account for gestational week–specific risk of spontaneous abortion.

    Previously they reported a 12+% rate of spontaneous abortions, but they do not have data for nearly 75% of the women from first trimester vaccination yet. 96 out of 319 first trimester participants seems pretty high. The jury is still out but the corrections and notations paint a different story than originally told. Plus, people conducting the study probably have more awareness on how it is progressing, just because the data hasn't been formally analyzed and published yet.

  4. #19879
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,653
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    wow just wow, do you read and understand posts, this post is very concerning? Sorry but this is your interpretation, none of this is anything of what i wrote, none, repeat i'm an advocate of the Vaccine but also believe in natural immunity by having Covid, and not the Covid with no symptons. Those that had prior to the shot to make it clear, no you don't wait for Covid, quite a stupid concept more like ridiculous.

    I only replied this way because you are putting words in my replies that are just not true and fabricated.

    So hopefully you understand my stance now, hopefully but in all honesty i really don't give a crap I care about me and my family and friends and individuals legal rights. But you also need to be smart, pretty simple concept one would think?
    I mentioned to you what I did out if an abundance of concern for your health. Your reaction to my post was completely dismissive of that motive. I understand you may not be anti vaccine. If I overstated something perhaps in error why not give me the benefit of the doubt given the overall context of my post which was displaying concern for you and my desire for you to not get sick again. Sure you have had the virus once and you may feel the risk is low to get it again. But that can be sheer over confidence. Also you may feel that you should have a proof of prior infection that can be displayed as it is just as good as proof of vaccination. I don't disagree with that, that's a fair point
    Last edited by flimflamman; 09-23-2021 at 04:04 PM.

  5. #19880
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Tri Borough, so thorough
    Posts
    4,764
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Just because you are an old timer like me, I went and looked up the NEJM. They published a September update on the study and then corrections on the same day.

    This is the critical item:
    A total of 96 of 104 spontaneous abortions (92.3%) occurred before 13 weeks of gestation. No denominator was available to calculate a risk estimate for spontaneous abortions, because at the time of this report, follow-up through 20 weeks was not yet available for 905 of the 1224 participants vaccinated within 30 days before the first day of the last menstrual period or in the first trimester. Furthermore, any risk estimate would need to account for gestational week–specific risk of spontaneous abortion.

    Previously they reported a 12+% rate of spontaneous abortions, but they do not have data for nearly 75% of the women from first trimester vaccination yet. 96 out of 319 first trimester participants seems pretty high. The jury is still out but the corrections and notations paint a different story than originally told. Plus, people conducting the study probably have more awareness on how it is progressing, just because the data hasn't been formally analyzed and published yet.
    Appreciate you taking time to post this for me. I read this and other additions to the original article, as well, and it seemed to point to the numbers being pretty much on par with normal pregnancy numbers. The HUGE caveat being that they don't have enough data to really be 100% sure.

    I may have misinterpreted it since I wasn't able to really dig into the findings. I'll see if i can find the exact news 12 report you mentioned.

  6. #19881
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3,609
    Mitchell Robinson plus some other players like Obi Toppin and Immanuel Quickley in a sign/trade for Karl Anthony Towns.

  7. #19882
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Mitchell Robinson plus some other players like Obi Toppin and Immanuel Quickley in a sign/trade for Karl Anthony Towns.
    Don't want Mr. Softy at MSG. Combination of Mitch Obi and IQ is much much much better.


  8. #19883
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,275
    We bout to get kat

  9. #19884
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,275
    Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    Don't want Mr. Softy at MSG. Combination of Mitch Obi and IQ is much much much better.
    You bugging mr softy brings us lavine or Beal also

  10. #19885
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,653
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    We bout to get kat
    Any real proposals . I saw a piece of crap tweet by Stefan Bondy proposing Randall and Barrett for Kat which is such prime trolling.

  11. #19886
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3,609
    Long before his personal COVID tragedies, Karl-Anthony Towns had a reputation of being a selfish man baby. I can't see this guy on this team.

  12. #19887
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,739
    So according to what Leon said it’s clear that Mitch Robinson isn’t going to be ready in time to start the season. This is what I was tellin y’all earlier. Signing Noel was critical. I think he’s gonna start for at least the first TWO months of the season. Mark
    my word, save this post, write it down…

  13. #19888
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,840

    2021 Knicks Trade/FA Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    So according to what Leon said it’s clear that Mitch Robinson isn’t going to be ready in time to start the season. This is what I was tellin y’all earlier. Signing Noel was critical. I think he’s gonna start for at least the first TWO months of the season. Mark
    my word, save this post, write it down…
    Mitch being hurt doesn’t make Noel better at basketball


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-24-2021 at 06:30 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #19889
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16,334
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    So according to what Leon said it’s clear that Mitch Robinson isn’t going to be ready in time to start the season. This is what I was tellin y’all earlier. Signing Noel was critical. I think he’s gonna start for at least the first TWO months of the season. Mark
    my word, save this post, write it down…
    So we overpaid a backup, that also blocks out lottery pick, because Mitch wouldn’t be ready to start the year?

  15. #19890
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,840
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    So we overpaid a backup, that also blocks out lottery pick, because Mitch wouldn’t be ready to start the year?
    I’m going to say yes. Thibs is comfortable with Noel.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •