Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1321 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 321821122112711311131913201321132213231331 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,815 of 20136
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Why lol zion is going to be a beast by then but right now Randle is better
    Yea I already stated that much but anyone not willing to trade Randle for Zion straight up is out of their mind.

You not only do that trade you close that deal ASAP before the Pels realize they're getting fleeced.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    So thatís 3 years. Two more, plus the QO. Iíd also bet that whoever wants him, is going to need (or want) a sign/trade. Which is going to cost
    Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Yea I already stated that much but anyone not willing to trade Randle for Zion straight up is out of their mind.

You not only do that trade you close that deal ASAP before the Pels realize they're getting fleeced.
    Agreed but depending on circumstances like him not wanting to be there things aren't so black and white

I'm predicting Randle makes the all league team again, i'm also predicting he improves from last season.

There is a saying be happy with what you got, and we got lucky. All this other talk well it's just talk.

How about enjoy him and he's going nowhere, not many will be interested in that 15% trade kicker. We have Randle on a bargain.

Zion is one of a kind, he's the next big thing in this league, but that was said of KP as well, one never knows, sit back and enjoy Randle and be very happy he's a Knicks and signed for what he did.

Why not ask if we would trade for AD straight up for Randle lol?

Can't wait till this season starts,

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I'm predicting Randle makes the all league team again, i'm also predicting he improves from last season.

There is a saying be happy with what you got, and we got lucky. All this other talk well it's just talk.

How about enjoy him and he's going nowhere, not many will be interested in that 15% trade kicker. We have Randle on a bargain.

Zion is one of a kind, he's the next big thing in this league, but that was said of KP as well, one never knows, sit back and enjoy Randle and be very happy he's a Knicks and signed for what he did.

BIG difference between Zion and KP..

And BSing about it, doesnít mean we arenít happy. At least, for me, it doesnít. Iím good
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 09-11-2021 at 08:21 PM.

Fwiw the Knicks are nice in 2k lol ranked 90 atleast 2k has us projected as a good team

https://heavy.com/sports/new-york-kn...t-video-watch/

Iím with ya. Unless the shooting isnít real and he starts missing open shots I canít see him not repeating last year or being better. Dude is ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The Knicks have had opportunities to draft franchise changing players but just haven't panned out...

2016 #4 pick Kristaps Porzingis: Traded to Dallas for Dennis Smith Jr, 2 future first rounders.

2017 #8 pick Frank Ntilikina: Allowed to leave as UFA.

2018 #9 pick Kevin Knox: One season away from departing from the Knicks as UFA.

2019 #3 pick RJ Barrett: Might stick around longer than 4 seasons as a Knick.

2020 #8 pick Obi Toppin: Tied with Kevin Knox numbers as a rookie.

Pretty much the Knicks were 1 for 5 when it came to drafting a player who will be a part of their foundation. GM Scott Perry duplicating his drafting success in Orlando, proceeded to sign every failed experiment with cap space, short term contracts...and Julius Randle worked out. If if Randle continued to play as he did, his first season as a Knick, I guarantee you that he would be gone and this entire team would never have seen light.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Knicks have had opportunities to draft franchise changing players but just haven't panned out...

2016 #4 pick Kristaps Porzingis: Traded to Dallas for Dennis Smith Jr, 2 future first rounders.

Pretty much the Knicks were 1 for 5 when it came to drafting a player who will be a part of their foundation. GM Scott Perry duplicating his drafting success in Orlando, proceeded to sign every failed experiment with cap space, short term contracts...and Julius Randle worked out. If if Randle continued to play as he did, his first season as a Knick, I guarantee you that he would be gone and this entire team would never have seen light.
    If you think Obi and Knox are same level players you must not have been paying attention.
    Numbers don't tell you the story.

Hey Hey whats good fellas? How we feelin about Cardiac Kemba?!?! I bought those half season tix when i heard the news. Ima be catching t shirts all year.

Btw isn't it crazy that no one has to rushed to sign defensive juggernaut Frenchie Frank. You'd think teams would be all over that potential. I hear he's going to be playing in Italy next year. Duece is already a better defender. The back to back picks of Knox and Frank are just soo bad. It's amazing we are where we are despite all these terrible misses.

A lot of talk but let's see who has the cajones...Would you trade Julius Randle for Zion Williamson straight up?
    Hell no, Julius comes to play every game and shoots 41% from 3.

Pack the lane and Zion is useless...lol

Ball spoon fed Zion a lot last season too... pretty sure that Graham doesn't have that kind of court vision but we will see.

Does anyone know when training camp starts?

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Hell no, Julius comes to play every game and shoots 41% from 3.

Pack the lane and Zion is useless...lol

Ball spoon fed Zion a lot last season too... pretty sure that Graham doesn't have that kind of court vision but we will see.

Does anyone know when training camp starts?
    Training camp will be televised ?

But good thing they draftted well at the end of the draft with Mitch and Quickly. And they did well in free agency with Randall and some vets, and I'm the trade with Rose. Yes, they underwhelmed drafting in the lottery. Teams are built using the draft, free agency, and trades. Hopefully we make up for lost opportunities going forward. Past is gone future has yet to be written. Team is finally moving in the right direction I'm optimistic.

you said your a glass half full guy, BS, lol

Excuse me but how many teams can say they were a top 4? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out lol

KP was drafted in 2015

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Very well put... most NBA fans are caught up with names instead of noticing guys work ethic and their learning curve... guys like Michael Redd, Brandon Roy, Chauncey Billups, Danny Granger were late bloomers who were great players who really never got the respect their deserved. I will always follow my eye test and I saw early on that Julius had potential to be an allstar when he was in LA. The aggressiveness, the never back down to anyone, the improvement in his shot every year, the transformation of his body and the way he handles the ball and passing vision for a guy his size... these are all things that I saw before he was a Knick. I see some of the same characteristics in Obi. I just hope he gets the minutes some how to make the type of improvements that Julius has made.

Julius Randle is the leader of this team for the next 4+ years unless RJ makes a huge jump but I'm very happy with the way this team as a whole is developing... We actually rebuilt the team well.