Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 284 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4260
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    He's shooting 38% and has as many 30% fg games as 40%

His shot needs work

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Heís played 11 games lol. His shots improved a lot . Heís also a playing off ball for an absolute bum in Bledsoe. Itís a joke. Heís not a bad 3 point shooter.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I dont know what it would cost us but Lonzo would be a nice pickup for us. The ball doesn't stick to his hands and he's young enough that we probably haven't seen what his finished product is. If we can survive with Payton running the offense we surely can survive with Lonzo who has a better jump shot. He has great height for the PG position, plays good defense, is young, has a developing 3 point shot. Thats a lot of things to like about his game. The only thing I dont like is his FT%.
    IT'S SHOWTIME!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Heís played 11 games lol. His shots improved a lot . Heís also a playing off ball for an absolute bum in Bledsoe. Itís a joke. Heís not a bad 3 point shooter.
    Well I was a fan. But he was awful in the bubble. And this years numbers would disagree, heís shooting 28% on high volume. Thatís terrible.

We could give reasons why. But Iíve been holding our guys accountable for awful shooting, so I have to do it here too. Slump or not, numbers donít lie

I think the kid has potential but he's not worth trying to figure it out, all we need on this team is a below 50% FT shooter, we are just finding our FT shots lol, lets keep it that way.

As far as 3pt he shot 38% on high volume all last year, the same volume, so who knows, think he's a better shooter than his 29% this year, seen a handful of games, his shot looks fine. He makes .5 more he'd be at 36%, it's that small a difference this early in the season.

guys have to remember it's a very weird season and it's only just begun.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I canít say I disagree. If he canít do it there, I donít see him doing it at all. Thatís a great setup for him to succeed at what he should do well

We would be in here another 3-4 years all complaining about ďwhy Thibs playing Lonzo 35 minutesĒ. Pass on that, please...

Drive a Brinks truck full of cash over to Schroders house..
    If lonzo cant shine with ingram, zion, JJ, than what else does he need to become this great player everyone keeps talking about?

I have no idea, but I know whatever it is, we sure as heck don't have it.

I dont understand how anyone could get excited by a ball handler who cant shoot the 3, cant shoot free throws, is terrible around the rim, and is scared to attack the paint.

Who cares what hes good at, if you cant do those things as a ball handler what am I suppose to do with you?

Scratch him if he is shooting less than 50% from the free throw line. That is unacceptable. Never understood how you become a professional and cannot shoot a free throw shot.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Scratch him if he is shooting less than 50% from the free throw line. That is unacceptable. Never understood how you become a professional and cannot shoot a free throw shot.
    Definitely not what you want from your PG. Quickley is going to be icing games from the line for years to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Instead of trading for Ball, Knicks should still try to acquire talent and picks with their cap space. Unless it's a inexpensive deal. Would rather Knicks use second rounders to get Ricky Rubio or a veteran as an upgrade to Payton. Unless despite his obvious limitations Payton has been good for the team. Payton would be a good back up or third stringer.

I would try an trade for Bradley Beal.

Frank
    IQ
    Toppin
    Noel
    picks Mavs 21 and 23
    pick Knicks 22 (protected)

Keeping Barrett and Randle we could have a good run in the play-offs.

Payton - Rivers - DSJ
    Beal - Burks
    Barrett - Bullock
    Randle - Knox
    Mitch - Taj

Quote Originally Posted by KingKnicks View Post

Frank
    IQ
    Toppin
    Noel
    picks Mavs 21 and 23

Payton - Rivers - DSJ
    Beal - Burks
    Barrett - Bullock
    Randle - Knox
    Mitch - Taj
    If we go after Lavine we don't have to give as much assets for him

Kendrick Dunn is a guy I think they should keep an eye on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKnicks View Post

Frank
    IQ
    Toppin
    Noel
    picks Mavs 21 and 23

Payton - Rivers - DSJ
    Beal - Burks
    Barrett - Bullock
    Randle - Knox
    Mitch - Taj
    No way, the team gives up that many picks and Qyickley and Toppin. So you would have a squad with less point guard potential and less abality to get a pg with draft picks.

I think we should go after Lauri Markkane. Right now we have two centers that have no offensive game beyond 3 feet. We need a change of pace to have a big that can open up the floor would be nice.

So Knicks atleast now have 3 reliable players in Randle RJ and Quickly who else can they add in next FA to build on this.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I think we should go after Lauri Markkane. Right now we have two centers that have no offensive game beyond 3 feet. We need a change of pace to have a big that can open up the floor would be nice.
    Heís a big PF that doesnít defend