Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 612 of 959 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612613614622662712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 14373
    i don't get some conversations around here, we have RJ, what if we landed later in the lottery? you know like the 2nd and 3rd worst teams did?
    RJ IMO will wind up a level below Beal, tell me that is a bad thing?

Is it a crime to wish we had top 15 elite young talent? I got taste of winning after 8 years now I'm greedy for more.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Is it a crime to wish we had top 15 elite young talent? I got taste of winning after 8 years now I'm greedy for more.

I think Barrett would get starters mins on just about every team in the NBA. Can you name 15 guys 21 or younger you can say that about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    i don't get some conversations around here, we have RJ, what if we landed later in the lottery? you know like the 2nd and 3rd worst teams did?
    RJ IMO will wind up a level below Beal, tell me that is a bad thing?
    I agree. he is 20 and an impactful rotation player on every team in the league. That's something to be excited about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Not sure if youíre serious lol.

Heís not though
    I am very serious. ... 0.730 for the season

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
    I am very serious. ... 0.730 for the season
    Thatís horrible?

So I was thinking about if Indiana wants to move some pieces around for cap flexibility,
    I'd trade for both brogdon and Myles Turner...
    Turner's name has come up in trade discussions, and he's better than Noel and mitch overall.

Give Indiana - Mitch, Knox, Frank, both 2021 1st rd picks and det 2nd rd pick.

We Still have a little over $30 mil in cap space but before FA our roster would have

pg - Brog, vildoza
    sg - Quickley
    sf - rj
    pf - Randle/ Obi
    C - Turner/ Pelle

Throw all of the cash at Kawhi...but if not sign Norman Powell, and bring Rose, Burks and Taj back.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    So I was thinking about if Indiana wants to move some pieces around for cap flexibility,
    Turner's name has come up in trade discussions, and he's better than Noel and mitch overall.

We Still have a little over $30 mil in cap space but before FA our roster would have

pg - Brog, vildoza
    sg - Quickley
    sf - rj
    pf - Randle/ Obi
    C - Turner/ Pelle

Throw all of the cash at Kawhi...but if not sign Norman Powell, and bring Rose, Burks and Taj back.
    Personally, if heís available, Iíd just take Brogdon by himself

pg - Brog, vildoza
    sg - Quickley
    sf - rj
    pf - Randle/ Obi
    C - Turner/ Pelle

I'll take turner a center that doesn't have holes in his hand lol.

Personally, if heís available, Iíd just take Brogdon by himself
    word but Turner is better than Noel on both sides of the ball and his contract is hella affordable.

word but Turner is better than Noel on both sides of the ball and his contract is hella affordable.
    Was thinking more along the lines of Keeping the trade cost a bit lower, and keeping Mitch

Iím not a fan of Turner, and not at 18M

Was thinking more along the lines of Keeping the trade cost a bit lower, and keeping Mitch

I feel you. My logic behind it was that he could help unlock the offense, he's shooting 33% from 3. He could open the floor more for Randle. Randle gets doubled in the paint often because the opposition isn't worried about Noel as a scoring threat. Add that to the fact that he's leading the league in blocked shots at over 3+ per game. His rebounding leaves much to be desired, but he brings what Noel brings plus more.

pg - Brog, vildoza
    sg - Quickley
    sf - rj
    pf - Randle/ Obi
    C - Turner/ Pelle

For turner and brogs you'd have to give up obi or IQ along with what you offered better off just trading for brogs

You bugging myles is mitch with a jump shot definitely worth 18 mill

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    For turner and brogs you'd have to give up obi or IQ along with what you offered better off just trading for brogs
    it they're doing a fire sale, or trying to get under the cap, I actually think the picks and Frank/knox/Mitch would do it.