Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 545 of 719 FirstFirst ... 45445495535543544545546547555595645 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 10772
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    As backups, not the starter. Mitch would start.
    If we donít use one of our picks on a big that would be dumb we could easily draft mitch replacement in the first and sign Noel to a cheaper or shorter deal

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    If we donít use one of our picks on a big that would be dumb we could easily draft mitch replacement in the first and sign Noel to a cheaper or shorter deal
    I am not berating the front office. Yet, this past draft they did draft a center in the second round and traded him for future picks. Should have kept him for depth and the g league. Oh well, this off-season we got good players on good deals, Noel, Gibson, Burks, RB, and even Austin Rivers ( did not work out ) plus Quickly and Obi ( still hopeful ) so I think with our draft assets and cap space many interesting things are coming
    Last edited by flimflamman; 04-20-2021 at 09:22 PM.

Seems like a waste of draft capital.

Thibs has shown he can bring bigs off the street and make them look more productive than they would otherwise. All of our bigs have played better playing under Thibs than without Thibs.

Thibs has shown he can bring bigs off the street and make them look more productive than they would otherwise. All of our bigs have played better playing under Thibs than without Thibs.
    Iíd just keep taking shots at guards/wings

Rozier and GTJ would be who I would go all out for.

I'm over the star chasing game, its a wack way to build a team, and no guarantee you'll get those type of players or that it will work out.

I'd be completely happy going after Rozier and GTJ and just building a team that has a lot of good players at different positions, with good depth, and plays good together.

Different players step up on different nights.

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post

I'm over the star chasing game, its a wack way to build a team, and no guarantee you'll get those type of players or that it will work out.

I'd be completely happy going after Rozier and GTJ and just building a team that has a lot of good players at different positions, with good depth, and plays good together.

Agreed. I'd love either guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 04-21-2021 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Not at all especially if it saves you a **** ton of cap ntm where we might be picking that might be bpa

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I am not berating the front office. Yet, this past draft they did draft a center in the second round and traded him for future picks. Should have kept him for depth and the g league. Oh well, this off-season we got good players on good deals, Noel, Gibson, Burks, RB, and even Austin Rivers ( did not work out ) plus Quickly and Obi ( still hopeful ) so I think with our draft assets and cap space many interesting things are coming
    Agreed we will have a different team next year i also expect a trade this offseason

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    RJ and Randle need ball in there hand they're not the type to elude defenders and get open so Knicks need someone who can shoot at PG so good teams don't zone us to death.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Yup, this is my thinking, as well.

Someone in the mold of Augustin, but of course younger and hopefully a little better. Also someone like Holiday who plays D would be key.

I'm still trying to understand why IQ couldn't be the PG of the future. He's a great spot up shoot, which is perfect with Randle (and RJ to a lesser extent), and he can get in the paint when he wants. He just needs to work on his passing when he gets in the lane. And his D leaves something to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by colinskik View Post
    Yup, this is my thinking, as well.

Someone in the mold of Augustin, but of course younger and hopefully a little better. Also someone like Holiday who plays D would be key.

I'm still trying to understand why IQ couldn't be the PG of the future. He's a great spot up shoot, which is perfect with Randle (and RJ to a lesser extent), and he can get in the paint when he wants. He just needs to work on his passing when he gets in the lane. And his D leaves something to be desired.
    So what you guys are saying is we should go out Nd get Steph Curry?

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post

we could only hope either become available, Rozier has to be a trade so Charl has to want to move him. I'm beginning to think for the right package they would. It could even be a three team trade.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    we could only hope either become available, Rozier has to be a trade so Charl has to want to move him. I'm beginning to think for the right package they would. It could even be a three team trade.
    Obi for rozier makes sense and I killed someone earlier this year for bringing that up

Obi for rozier makes sense and I killed someone earlier this year for bringing that up
    From a Knick standpoint it does, you better add onto that, Obi will not bring Rozier, no way.

Thats what you bring a guy like Rose in for, to work those deals behind the scenes.

All it takes is rose having his people call around and find out if those guys would like to be Knicks, if they do, they'll start putting pressure on their team to let them go.

We know Toronto will pay GTJ, but at what price do they say, lets take some offers instead?

From a Knick standpoint it does, you better add onto that, Obi will not bring Rozier, no way.
    Idk I think obi still has value and it saves them cap rozier is also a free agent in two years