Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 542 of 731 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542543544552592642 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 10959
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Yeah we should of traded for him during the last off season when we probably had a good chance to get him on the cheap.

Hes been so underrated around here, and around the league tbh.

I think they would trade him because he will demand a big contract and probably tell them he wants to move on. I don't know what it will cost though.
    he's making 18.9 this year and next year actually goes down to 17.9, then will be a UFA. I thought he had more years left.

So while he as worth he is an expiring next year, so you may be right with Haywood, and Ball and Bridges is now playing well they have decisions to make but they have tons of cap.

they have to make a decision with Rozier and Graham, and Graham is much, much cheaper.

I'm actually ok going for the one they don't want, what I saw from Graham last year tells me on this roster he'd be really good.

Actually they have to pick up a lot of pieces, Zeller is expiring, Monk they have to decide on his QO, Graham they have his QO which is only 4.7, monk is 7.3 they also have Wanamaker for a QO of 2.8, he's actually not a bad guard.

they have a young PF in PJ Washington, bridges is playing well, and often injured Hayward at SF so not sure what they would do, but they need a center.

If we don't have a top 5 pick i'd trade our pick and one Dallas pick and Frank (see if they pick up his option). not sure what else they would want, Obi? Knox?

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    he's making 18.9 this year and next year actually goes down to 17.9, then will be a UFA. I thought he had more years left.

So while he as worth he is an expiring next year, so you may be right with Haywood, and Ball and Bridges is now playing well they have decisions to make but they have tons of cap.

they have to make a decision with Rozier and Graham, and Graham is much, much cheaper.

I'm actually ok going for the one they don't want, what I saw from Graham last year tells me on this roster he'd be really good.

Actually they have to pick up a lot of pieces, Zeller is expiring, Monk they have to decide on his QO, Graham they have his QO which is only 4.7, monk is 7.3 they also have Wanamaker for a QO of 2.8, he's actually not a bad guard.

they have a young PF in PJ Washington, bridges is playing well, and often injured Hayward at SF so not sure what they would do, but they need a center.

If we don't have a top 5 pick i'd trade our pick and one Dallas pick and Frank (see if they pick up his option). not sure what else they would want, Obi? Knox?
    Hes expiring after next season so how many teams that want him actually have the cap space and assets for him? not many.

And if he picks us as the team he wants we can force the trade here.

This is the kind of situation that we brought in Rose for. Working things behind the scenes is his world.

ZION talks about playing at the garden after the loss..... wow....
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/zion-wi...010600345.html

All these players talk about how much they love playing at the Garden but none of them ever sign here.

Prior to this year it was always fun playing AGAINST the Knicks. After this year, we may see a change to that. Guys want to win and before this year, the Knicks didn't look like a place you ever win at.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Anyways at this point does anyone else feel Nerlens Noel is a must sign for next year? Can't trust Mitch personally...

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Anyways at this point does anyone else feel Nerlens Noel is a must sign for next year? Can't trust Mitch personally...

Thibs is big on trust and he trust Noel so I don't see Noel going anywhere

Besides Noel and Mitch we need a big to handle guys like drummond gobert Adams type.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Knicks should be going for Schroeder this offseason graham and rondo wouldn't be bad pickups either.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

This off-season I’d go all in on lillard and McCollum. Strike fast, strike Hard. This is the moment we got all our assets for

RJ, Obi, quickly, Mitch, both 2021 FRP and both 2023 FRP

2021-2022 lineup

Pg - lillard / Rose
    Sg - McCollum / burks
    Sf - oubre/ bullock/ Knox
    Pf - Randle / Paul millsap
    C - Noel / taj/ pelle

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Wasn't the rumor last season, Rozier for Randall ?
    only from a Knick perspective, Charl probably had no interest in the knicks offer what so ever PJ Washington was having a really good rookie season and actually had a good game against Randle last year.

Prior to the 2020 trade deadline, the Knicks had strong interest in acquiring a few guards. We know they engaged with Golden State on D’Angelo Russell — both before and after the news of Rose’s hire was reported. But prior to the news of the Rose hire, there was strong support in some corners of the organization to try to acquire Charlotte guard Terry Rozier, per sources.

The framework of one deal that had internal support sent Julius Randle, Smith Jr. and a future first-round pick to Charlotte for a package that included Rozier and Malik Monk, per sources.

It’s unknown what else would have been in the deal and how close — if at all — it came to fruition. Also unknown is Charlotte’s interest level in executing that trade.

I wanted Terry back before Charl got him, you can see this kid had talent, he had some great games for Boston.

We just didn't come close to the money he got, Knicks have been oh so careful in that area lol...

“For a second, I thought this was the place. I thought I was going to be a Knick,” Rozier said, via Stefan Bondy on the New York Daily News. “Obviously going through free agency it was kind of wild for me. But it’s just a process of it. I thought I was going to be here. But it didn’t happen that way.”

Instead, Rozier inked a three-year, $58 million deal to sign with the Hornets and become the new starting point guard in the wake of Kemba Walker’s departure — a circuitous turn of fate, as Walker signed with Rozier’s former team, the Boston Celtics.

Yes. Mr. Stonehands should be resigned. Hopefully we will not have many competitors

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    This off-season I’d go all in on lillard and McCollum. Strike fast, strike Hard. This is the moment we got all our assets for

RJ, Obi, quickly, Mitch, both 2021 FRP and both 2023 FRP

2021-2022 lineup

Pg - lillard / Rose
    Sg - McCollum / burks
    Sf - oubre/ bullock/ Knox
    Pf - Randle / Paul millsap
    C - Noel / taj/ pelle
    Portland ain't trading dame bro

Quote Originally Posted by stefanmusic View Post
    ZION talks about playing at the garden after the loss..... wow....
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/zion-wi...010600345.html
    He is signed to CAA....

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Portland ain't trading dame bro
    you neva know! Maybe he asks for a trade...never know!

The Knicks are BACK...part 2