Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 280 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    There goes that pipe dream. Who are we saving cap for now?
    Were saving for the year 2026
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Were saving for the year 2026
    By the time that comes around, we will hold 64% of the second round picks. Wont need to sign anyone

Noooooooooooo. I was hoping Giannis would go to Dallas.

Joking. Kinda.

First, congrats to Giannis, truly one of the great success stories. Definitive rags to riches story.

Second, highest compliments to Jason Kidd and his coaching staff who encouraged him to play his own game, something the Knicks previous Front Office/coaching staff were terrible at developing player's skill set (see Channing Frye, Porzingis, etc).

Third, congrats to a New York group Lasry, Dinan and Edens (who worked in NYC at Capital Management, Lehmen Bros, Hedge Funds) owners Milwaukee Bucks who bought the franchise at $550M after James Dolan, CEO of MSG Corp balked at their proposal to buy the Knicks.

Similar to Kobe Bryant, Giannis has a European flavor who is much more loyal than American college ballers who sulk all the time. I'm hoping/praying Giannis' generation isn't like Lebron James' generation or Generation Unhappy who takes the money then wants to go to their city of choice. Let's get back to competitive balance and stop with the super teams.

As for the Knicks, message to Leon Rose....these players and former clients of CAA just slipped their d#ck down your throat and you didn't even know it.

Stop trying to bring in a mercenary. It hasn't worked for the last 20 years.

Build/commit to the draft.

And get a DAMN point guard.

Just tossing this out there for fun, not going to happen and Im sure some will hate it, but, would you do Mitch/Knox/DSJ/Randle plus the Dallas picks for Harden?

Im sure Houston would want more than that but this is just a hypothetical.

Frank-Harden-RJ-Obi-Noel
    Payton-Rivers-Burks-Iggy-Spellman
    Harper-Quick-Bullock-MKG-Skal

Something like that. Wed still have all our own picks. This wont happen anyway but just throwing it at the wall

The Knicks tried floating an offer for Russell Westbrook and Houston balked at ANY collection of players, asking price was THREE future first rounders to start.

Gotta remember all of this was started when Lakers, Clippers and others were slinging multiple first rounders for superstars. The asking price is TOO high.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The Knicks tried floating an offer for Russell Westbrook and Houston balked at ANY collection of players, asking price was THREE future first rounders to start.

Gotta remember all of this was started when Lakers, Clippers and others were slinging multiple first rounders for superstars. The asking price is TOO high.
    Not every team is like the Knicks asking for two protected picks and cap space for there best asset.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Just tossing this out there for fun, not going to happen and Im sure some will hate it, but, would you do Mitch/Knox/DSJ/Randle plus the Dallas picks for Harden?

Frank-Harden-RJ-Obi-Noel

Something like that. Wed still have all our own picks. This wont happen anyway but just throwing it at the wall
    Harden is a chucking dinosaur that would be a horror move unless another star came in free agency

Giannis dumb af he bout to sign the supermax

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Harden is a chucking dinosaur that would be a horror move unless another star came in free agency
    Hes not still a top 10 player in the league?

34 ppg, 12 free throw attempts a game, 36% from 3 on over 12 attempts a game. 7.5 assists.

Hes not still a top 10 player in the league?

34 ppg, 12 free throw attempts a game, 36% from 3 on over 12 attempts a game. 7.5 assists.
    Only reasons I wouldnt want him, are the cost, and the fact we have almost nothing for him to play with. But hes a beast

Frank-Harden-RJ-Obi-Noel

I hate watching Harden play but yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Not every team is like the Knicks asking for two protected picks and cap space for there best asset.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    You're right.

Not every team is as repetitive as the Knicks when it comes to refusing to commit to a full rebuild, constantly overpaying/loading up on aging vets, and always backfiring to yet another non-competitive season.

All I can say is, I'm glad every team has told the Knicks, "Get lost." Forcing Leon Rose to commit to the rebuild.

You're right.

Not every team is as repetitive as the Knicks when it comes to refusing to commit to a full rebuild, constantly overpaying/loading up on aging vets, and always backfiring to yet another non-competitive season.

All I can say is, I'm glad every team has told the Knicks, "Get lost." Forcing Leon Rose to commit to the rebuild.
    Agreed.

Vassell has looked good for the Spurs, Pop gets another good one.

Where did you see they asked for 3 firsts. Id bet theres no way that happened and your just making **** up
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Page 3 of 280 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast