Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 248 of 537 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 8052
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No. Obi hurts you bc someone else would probably do more. Cousins hurts you bc he is actually a negative force on the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obi is gonna play regardless as Randle's back up...but instead of putting randle at the 5, if Taj is gonna be out a long time then I think Cousins on a 10 day contract can't hurt...at least to get a look at him. It literally hurts no one at all to bring him in and see what he can do. He's Ex-Kentucky...I thought this would've been a done deal already lol

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Apparently we just added Festus Ezeli to our G-League team. I think we are much more likely to see a small maneuver like that than Cousins. Cousins is way overkill for what we need. Drop Rivers and add Ezeli until Mitch gets back.

Marc Stein
    @TheSteinLine
    Former NBA center Festus Ezeli is joining the Knicks' G League team (Westchester Knicks), league sources say

Marc Stein
    @TheSteinLine
    Ezeli, part of Golden State's 2015 title team, has been in the
    @nbagleague
    bubble awaiting a chance to launch his comeback in earnest after knee injuries have plagued the center, 31, since the 2016 NBA Finals.

He was claimed by the
    @wcknicks
    from the G League's free-agent pool.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-rumors-...185444783.html

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Obi is gonna play regardless as Randle's back up...but instead of putting randle at the 5, if Taj is gonna be out a long time then I think Cousins on a 10 day contract can't hurt...at least to get a look at him. It literally hurts no one at all to bring him in and see what he can do. He's Ex-Kentucky...I thought this would've been a done deal already lol
    I disagree. He hurts you on the floor. He can't defend at all and he dribbles in one place like Austin Rivers but he is a 7 foot 260 dude. He is a terrible at playing basketball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I was looking at theknicksblog and they had a video about Julius Randle and his future with the Knicks and they brought up the idea of being a valuable asset if we were to go that route (which I'm personally opposed of) and they brought up potentially a deal with Randle+ going to Minnesota for Karl Anthony Towns and that got me wondering...

Would you even want KAT over Randle at this point? I feel like Randle is the better player personally. I get that KAT is a special player with a lot of talent but always feel he is a stat patter more than a legitimate leader of a team

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I was looking at theknicksblog and they had a video about Julius Randle and his future with the Knicks and they brought up the idea of being a valuable asset if we were to go that route (which I'm personally opposed of) and they brought up potentially a deal with Randle+ going to Minnesota for Karl Anthony Towns and that got me wondering...

Would you even want KAT over Randle at this point? I feel like Randle is the better player personally. I get that KAT is a special player with a lot of talent but always feel he is a stat patter more than a legitimate leader of a team
    I hate towns, that guy is just too soft to build around.

If we look last his hype early on, I cant really say that I think hes much of a upgrade over randle, who grinds as hard as anyone in the league right now.

Randle is the work horse towns was suppose to be.

Eric Gordon is 32 and makes 17mill a yr. for the next 3 yrs. He's a little long in the tooth for my taste and makes a little too much cash but he's a flat out scorer. I wonder what his cost would be? Can't be much considering.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Eric Gordon is 32 and makes 17mill a yr. for the next 3 yrs. He's a little long in the tooth for my taste and makes a little too much cash but he's a flat out scorer. I wonder what his cost would be? Can't be much considering.
    Heís a chuck. Terrible defense terrible shot selection. Donít think thereís a shot we go after him
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I think we can do better with that money in FA. Itís not like we have to worry about the budget

No. I donít mind adding towns to play with Randle and RJ but pass on Randle + for him.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I donít see a situation we trade, or let Randle go. He handled adversity, handled NY, him and Thibs mesh well. Even if he stays the same, or even regresses a bit, heís a piece we can build with

Its crazy before the season this was a no Brainer but honestly you can't trade Randle anymore atleast not right now

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I donít see a situation we trade, or let Randle go. He handled adversity, handled NY, him and Thibs mesh well. Even if he stays the same, or even regresses a bit, heís a piece we can build with
    Let's not get carried away here if we struggle next year he could still be traded but hopefully we add dipo or another piece and we keep him

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Let's not get carried away here if we struggle next year he could still be traded but hopefully we add dipo or another piece and we keep him
    Well hopefully we donít add Oladipo..

But yes, add pieces

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    East FB, make your case to me about Oladipo. What do you think his role would be and his contributions. What do you think it would cost to trade for him ?
    Id rather not trade for him but knox and a 2nd is more than enough value

His value is a 2way sg move rj to the 3 and a second scorer for Randle he takes alot of pressure off of Randle

The only concern would be if he regains his shot and if rj can continue to hit his outside shot

My dream scenario is top 3 defense lockdown at every position especially with rj and dipo on the perimeter