Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 623 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    before that it was Phil Jackson, before that it was Walsh.. goes on and on. We've had cap pretty much every year since 2010 and THJR was the best player we signed outside of Amare who gave us 1 year.

if you can get a good young player you do it, stars dont care about cap they go where they want and force it.
    The problem is it's not a good young player you guys are talking about nobody is saying no to getting good young players but Heild is not going to change anything for Knicks except keep them out of lotto and playoffs.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

It frustrates us all to see how the players do not do their job on the court, specifically the point guards. Without a true point guard, a general floor that feeds Obi, Mitch, Knox and the others will never see different results. We need a freakin point guard

Quote Originally Posted by Gogy View Post
    It frustrates us all to see how the players do not do their job on the court, specifically the point guards. Without a true point guard, a general floor that feeds Obi, Mitch, Knox and the others will never see different results. We need a freakin point guard
    James Dolan doesn't think Knicks need one though so if you can't take it better move on from Knicks lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I'm down for Randle for Hield but I really think that ship sailed when Buddy got his starting spot back.
    I agree and by mid season the idea of the Kings biting on this package will be laughable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I agree and by mid season the idea of the Kings biting on this package will be laughable

I think that possibility was gone once they decided they weren’t matching on Bogs. The time to go for him was when the sheet was signed.

We should have been signing him to the sheet as well, but that’s another story

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

After this year Randle is gone anyway unless thibs turns around his career for good or Knicks have no clue what they are doing but logically Knicks are headed for worst record so hopefully Knicks get top 5 pick and Randle doesn't come back and Knox/Dsjr/Frank fandom die down for good.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Nobody signed in a very bad FA big deal doesn't mean you go trading for Heild who does nothing else but chuck shots when there was opportunity to trade for Cp3 two years in a row ppl said nah but it's ok to trade for a overpaid chucker because you think he will make others better on court?

This is how I feel💯💯💯💯

I. Think the timberwolces are going to be terrible this season. I could see beasley being available via trade.hopefullt randle can go in the deal

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    James Dolan doesn't think Knicks need one though so if you can't take it better move on from Knicks lol.

That's why I cancelled my Cable. I no longer have MSG and I'm good streaming. I don't need to pay to watch this calamity with my own eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    I. Think the timberwolces are going to be terrible this season. I could see beasley being available via trade.hopefullt randle can go in the deal
    Well on a funny note, if we get Beasley the Knicks will finally have a player that can F with Scotty Pippen.

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    If the Twolves suck this year that probably mean they trade kat

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    If the Twolves suck this year that probably mean they trade kat
    You guys and crazy theories just cause Knicks traded there foundation piece doesn't mean every other franchise is as dumb and stupid as them.

Giannis resigning in MIL for the supermax.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    How shocking

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    There goes that pipe dream. Who are we saving cap for now?