Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 918 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 4188188689089169179189199209289681018 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 19838
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Youíre crazy if you think Boston can have the best package for dame. If that happens Iím
    Cool with lonzo or sexton + Lavine
    What do we have to offer for a player like Dame?

LoL, why do people think we have so many amazing assets?

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post

If a team is looking for value in players, we donít

Only guy Iíd see us trading, that has solid value, is IQ

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Well they sure aint giving Dame away for some late picks and a few young players. The amount of draft picks they would demand from us would be insane for them to give up Dame.

Its Dame, not some sort of good player.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    The thing is players dictate it more than the teams. If it were wide open, teams like Memphis, New Orleans and OKC would absolutely be able to outbid the Knicks. However, out of the ďdesirableĒ locations and the teams that are likely to be on lists, the Knicks are best positioned and itís not even close. None of the big market teams or Miami are able to even include draft picks. That alone puts the Knicks ahead.

After all Dame has done for Portland, do you think theyíd ship him to wherever? Heís going to be traded to where he wants to go and itís likely the Knicks can offer more than any other team besides Philly, which can include Simmons, Maxey and picks. None of these other teams have picks.

Philly is the biggest competition, but if he links with another player like so many star players do then the Knicks are the only ones that can accommodate since Philly doesnít have the cap space to sign someone like Beal and trade for Lillard.

Itís not as cut and dry as youíre making it seem. Politics and power tug-of-wars are very much involved.

Harden said he wanted to go to BK. What happened? What did the Rockets get?
    Last edited by smood999; 07-20-2021 at 09:21 PM.

Well they sure aint giving Dame away for some late picks and a few young players. The amount of draft picks they would demand from us would be insane for them to give up Dame.

Do we have a player as good as Jaylen Brown to trade? Do we have a better player than Jayson Tatum for Dame to play with?

I don't like Schroeders game at all.

Put him on a bad team, or a good team, it doesn't matter, hes the same exact player, which isn't a good thing.
    Agree
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I mean we have a ton of picks and young talent. Theyíd have to trade brown + smart + picks which they donít have a ton of. We have a lot of assets
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Barrett too.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Whoís even the target at 10? Mitchell? Kispert?
    Or Giddy or Bouknight

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Noel is definitely gone. More evidence to me that the Knicks arenít in a rush to bring this group back.

Canít get behind Cam, heís in the same boat as Reggie Jackson and Schroder for me. Decent players that look better on good teams. How many end of bench players became rich by playing on the Spurs or even guys like Kent Bazemore on surprise playoff teams? Also, the CP3 effect (see Schroder).

I like Grimes. I think heíll be a solid pro.
    I agree with all this. I actually do like Cam a lot but he isnít a true first string guy imo. We need to add a guard that really makes a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The thing is players dictate it more than the teams. If it were wide open, teams like Memphis, New Orleans and OKC would absolutely be able to outbid the Knicks. However, out of the ďdesirableĒ locations and the teams that are likely to be on lists, the Knicks are best positioned and itís not even close. None of the big market teams or Miami are able to even include draft picks. That alone puts the Knicks ahead.

After all Dame has done for Portland, do you think theyíd ship him to wherever? Heís going to be traded to where he wants to go and itís likely the Knicks can offer more than any other team besides Philly, which can include Simmons, Maxey and picks. None of these other teams have picks.

Philly is the biggest competition, but if he links with another player like so many star players do then the Knicks are the only ones that can accommodate since Philly doesnít have the cap space to sign someone like Beal and trade for Lillard.

Itís not as cut and dry as youíre making it seem. Politics and power tug-of-wars are very much involved.

Harden said he wanted to go to BK. What happened? What did the Rockets get?
    personally I think Houston made a mistake and could have kept LeVert and all the picks.

But didn't the Nets give 7 firsts and also gave up LeVert which for Houston turned into Dipo?

It would then by this standard cost us how many picks and RJ and probably IQ or Obi or both?

I think we can do the trade i agree with you but RJ would have to be included we are talking Dame, and I think LeVert is one damn good player.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    personally I think Houston made a mistake and could have kept LeVert and all the picks.

But didn't the Nets give 7 firsts and also gave up LeVert which for Houston turned into Dipo?

It would then by this standard cost us how many picks and RJ and probably IQ or Obi or both?

I think we can do the trade i agree with you but RJ would have to be included we are talking Dame, and I think LeVert is one damn good player.
    Yes, picks, which the Knicks have more of. They didnít give up some young star, even if Houston kept LeVert. Very good player and picks, thatís it.

Agreed Houston messed up by not keeping him, but point still remains. The cost was mostly picks.

Portis would be a nice pickup, back up PF and C, he's going to get a nice raise and Knicks said to be interested just not sure what that raise looks like. But he said it's his turn and wants multi year deal

Yes, picks, which the Knicks have more of. They didnít give up some young star, even if Houston kept LeVert. Very good player and picks, thatís it.

Agreed Houston messed up by not keeping him, but point still remains. The cost was mostly picks.
    yea but we don't have 7 first in consecutive years that is what they got.

We can give two picks this year, which it's getting late in game, a 32, our pick next year, our pick in 2023, and our pick in 2024, and then 2026.

If we make it this year it's pretty damn close your right, but that draft is around the block.

January 13, 2021: As part of a 4-team trade, traded by the Houston Rockets to the Brooklyn Nets; the Brooklyn Nets traded Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince to the Cleveland Cavaliers; the Brooklyn Nets traded Rodions Kurucs, a 2021 1st round draft pick, a 2022 1st round draft pick, a 2023 1st round draft pick, a 2024 1st round draft pick, a 2025 1st round draft pick, a 2026 1st round draft pick and a 2027 1st round draft pick to the Houston Rockets; the Brooklyn Nets traded Caris Levert to the Indiana Pacers; the Cleveland Cavaliers traded a 2024 2nd round draft pick to the Brooklyn Nets; the Cleveland Cavaliers traded Dante Exum and a 2022 1st round draft pick to the Houston Rockets; the Houston Rockets traded a 2023 2nd round draft pick to the Indiana Pacers; and the Indiana Pacers traded Victor Oladipo to the Houston Rockets. 2024 2nd-rd pick is CLE own Houston has the option to swap 1st round draft picks with Brooklyn in 2021 Houston has the option to swap 1st round draft picks with Brooklyn in 2023 Houston has the option to swap 1st round draft picks with Brooklyn in 2025 Houston has the option to swap 1st round draft picks with Brooklyn in 2027 2022 1st-rd draft pick is MIL own 2023 2nd-rd pick is HOU own

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    if nothing works out for the Knicks I completely forgot about Graham, he is a 38% 3 point shooter and yes he is a rfa, but how far will cho go since they do have Ball, Rozier, Monk, Wannamaker?

I'm thinking he could be one of our least costly options and he does take 9 three's a game, fits with RJ and Randle

you can actually give him a salary that is high and put a team option in for years two and three, just more crap been thrown against the wall lol

I honestly think Knicks are very high on a draft pg and could be Springer or Cooper, they may feel that is the answer, they both fit in their own ways imo
    I'd be happy with either (or lol both). Springer is probably the more prototypical PG, but Cooper has that WOW factor about him.