Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 916 of 1328 FirstFirst ... 4168168669069149159169179189269661016 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 19916
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Hunter as well.

If they move Huerter, I’d hope Leon is sliding in those DMs

And I’m definitely still salty we didn’t try for Bogs, wanted him
    I personally like Cam for some reason, if he can be more consistent he has more upside than Huerter.

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

It could work. They have the talent for sure

I’m not so sure they don’t figure it out though, even with Lonzo. A few additions of role players, they could be good. I really believed the Suns would be good even without CP. I thought them and ATL would take big steps forward
    I wasn’t big on the Suns. I thought they would be ok but not this good. I thought the Hawks were a sleeper in the East and I thought NO was a playoff team. Can’t win em all. Lowerly would be great for NO imo

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Richaun Holmes had a breakout season in with the Kings this year, averaging career-highs in points, rebounds, assists and blocks and emerging as one of the better defensive centers in the league. But the 27-year-old is entering unrestricted free agency, and according to Jason Anderson of The Sacramento Bee, it may be difficult for the Kings to retain him without freeing up cap space via a trade of Harrison Barnes or Buddy Hield.
    one of the better defensive centers in the league? I like him but if he was that I think Sac would’ve been much better.
    He has great touch and is money with the Mark Jackson tear drop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-20-2021 at 07:44 PM.

Hunter as well.

If they move Huerter, I’d hope Leon is sliding in those DMs

And I’m definitely still salty we didn’t try for Bogs, wanted him
    Bogs was great in the playoffs til he got hurt too. He hit a lot of big shots abs was the guy they asked to get his own when Trey actually got a play off. That hawks team is hard to like for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-20-2021 at 07:44 PM.

Listen I’m 100% fine with saving max room for 2022 but you need to add a PG whether that’s sexton or lonzo with Rose back and maybe some 1 year vets. We need to try and improve and make Beal or lavine want to come here.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Bold prediction: Lillard and Beal are planning together. They will pull a Kawhi and Paul George next offseason. Lillard will not request a trade this season as a result and neither will Beal.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Bold prediction: Lillard and Beal are planning together. They will pull a Kawhi and Paul George next offseason. Lillard will not request a trade this season as a result and neither will Beal.
    Meh. I don’t know if dame/Beal/Randle is enough to win.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    There going to Boston to join Tatum

July 20th, 2021 at 7:12pm CST by Eli Cohen
    Nerlens Noel was a revelation for the Knicks this season. Signed to a one-year, $5MM deal to back up Mitchell Robinson, Noel stepped up to fill the starting spot for a majority of the season after multiple injuries kept Robinson out of the lineup, and was one of the best defensive centers in the league during that time.

Now, Noel is hitting unrestricted free agency once again and he sat down with Michael Scotto of Hoops Hype to discuss his future.

“Whether it’s a team that has or hasn’t been to the playoffs, I just want to help the team overall with my playing style and wreaking havoc defensively and catching lobs,” Noel said. “It’s about finding the right fit. Guard play that can help a big man excel. Small things like that I think will be an ideal fit. ”

Scotto writes that Noel could potentially double his 2020/21 earnings next year in whatever deal he signs. The Hornets, Mavericks, Nets and Raptors have been rumored to have interest in his services.

We have more news from the Knicks:

Cameron Payne has had a remarkable last season and a half for the Suns, and it could be used to secure a $10MM+ deal in this summer’s free agency, according to Marc Berman of The New York Post. The Knicks, who are looking for answers at point guard and have the most money on the market, could potentially be that team, Berman writes. If Chris Paul stays in Phoenix, it will be difficult financially for the Suns to retain Payne.
    The Knicks are considering Quentin Grimes with one of their two first round picks, writes Berman in a separate article. The 6’4 guard’s stock has risen considerably over the most recent season and the pre-draft process, and the Knicks were reportedly “wowed” by his combination of shot-making and defense during workouts.
    Berman writes that the team also worked out Virginia’s Trey Murphy III on Tuesday. Murphy isn’t considered a high-ceiling prospect, but he fits head coach Tom Thibodeau‘s edict of getting “wings and guys who can shoot.” Berman reports that Oregon’s Chris Duarte is under consideration as well, and that the Lakers, picking one slot after the Knicks, have also shown interest in Murphy.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    There going to Boston to join Tatum
    So browns gone and smart? I mean good. Browns awesome and getting better so that’s cool with me
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I don’t know either, but I’d be willing to find out. My issue with trading for Dame now is simply “what’s next?” The Knicks have this offseason to try to assemble a better skeleton of a team to not be completely depleted if that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    July 20th, 2021 at 7:12pm CST by Eli Cohen
    Nerlens Noel was a revelation for the Knicks this season. Signed to a one-year, $5MM deal to back up Mitchell Robinson, Noel stepped up to fill the starting spot for a majority of the season after multiple injuries kept Robinson out of the lineup, and was one of the best defensive centers in the league during that time.

Now, Noel is hitting unrestricted free agency once again and he sat down with Michael Scotto of Hoops Hype to discuss his future.

“Whether it’s a team that has or hasn’t been to the playoffs, I just want to help the team overall with my playing style and wreaking havoc defensively and catching lobs,” Noel said. “It’s about finding the right fit. Guard play that can help a big man excel. Small things like that I think will be an ideal fit. ”

Scotto writes that Noel could potentially double his 2020/21 earnings next year in whatever deal he signs. The Hornets, Mavericks, Nets and Raptors have been rumored to have interest in his services.

We have more news from the Knicks:

Cameron Payne has had a remarkable last season and a half for the Suns, and it could be used to secure a $10MM+ deal in this summer’s free agency, according to Marc Berman of The New York Post. The Knicks, who are looking for answers at point guard and have the most money on the market, could potentially be that team, Berman writes. If Chris Paul stays in Phoenix, it will be difficult financially for the Suns to retain Payne.
    The Knicks are considering Quentin Grimes with one of their two first round picks, writes Berman in a separate article. The 6’4 guard’s stock has risen considerably over the most recent season and the pre-draft process, and the Knicks were reportedly “wowed” by his combination of shot-making and defense during workouts.
    Berman writes that the team also worked out Virginia’s Trey Murphy III on Tuesday. Murphy isn’t considered a high-ceiling prospect, but he fits head coach Tom Thibodeau‘s edict of getting “wings and guys who can shoot.” Berman reports that Oregon’s Chris Duarte is under consideration as well, and that the Lakers, picking one slot after the Knicks, have also shown interest in Murphy.
    I’m not exactly sure how much of a PG Payne is, but I do like his game

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I don’t know either, but I’d be willing to find out. My issue with trading for Dame now is simply “what’s next?” The Knicks have this offseason to try to assemble a better skeleton of a team to not be completely depleted if that is the case.
    I’ve always been a big Beal fan. I’m in

I’ve always been a big Beal fan. I’m in
    Yeah I’d take that team over Milwaukee and Philly. The only question would be Brooklyn and the LA teams…maybe just Brooklyn for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    https://sircharlesincharge.com/2021/...-up-nba-draft/

Solid potential trade. I think it's as fair a deal for both.
    Where do I sign ??