Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 812 of 1324 FirstFirst ... 3127127628028108118128138148228629121312 ... LastLast
Results 12,166 to 12,180 of 19846
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    BS. 10-12 shots a game for a guy that can get inside often, and score in the midrange efficiently, and shoot the 3?

Heís about as effective at that volume as Randle was at 18 shots a game, and heís much younger. You were always bashing Trae too, until this year..
    Itís hilarious to read man. The people that talk like that clearly have never watched sexton play
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I thought they could pick up JA"s qualifying offer or has that passed? If so then he should be restricted.
    Yeah heís a RFA. Interested to see how much he gets
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I do not believe Knicks will overpay for non stars and we will not be able to trade for a star. I am anticipating a similar roster with a couple of added rookies.
    Then be ready for a disappointing year
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Itís hilarious to read man. The people that talk like that clearly have never watched sexton play
    I mean I get questioning his all around game, I question it too. But thatís the only reason he might be available. Heís an electric scorer, no doubt about it. Every time Iíve seen him, heís impressed. If he keeps improving, who knows what he can be. It would be insane to not get him, if heís there for us

ďTrae is a black hole, hell never be a star/winnerĒÖthatís aged well

Crowder is better than him. And yeah if you can get me Paul/Booker/ayton/Bridges with him sure.+ to be 100% honest if LA was healthy suns woulda been home round 1. They got so lucky with injuries this postseason
    Thatís the point. You can start Bullock on a really good team. The other guys just have to be really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

When Garland went down in May for a few weeks, Sexton avg'd 6+ assists a game and went to the line 9 times per game and scored 24 on the same 18 shots he took all yr long. I think there's more of a play maker to be discovered there.

I want bigger targets. Drob is gonna get 15 mill probably not worth it. Heís a 1 dimensional shooter pass
    Got ya. I was going for an if we strike out on a lot of targets scenario and not an ideal off season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Thatís really nice man. Didnít realize I didnít have zo at Pg. oh wait I did. And oh wait sexton has played on and off ball. Wow and both have had success doing so wow. HOW COULD THIS WORK.
    Well played xx. I read the original post twice to see what I was missing.

Putting all sarcasm aside, I really think that would be a good, young, competitive, fun team.

Sure would be nice to know exactly what we have now with Luca.

To me the only way this is a disappointing year is if the Knicks waste valuable game minutes on veterans that don't move the needle. Guys like Elf and Noel.
    Use those minutes on developing players that have talent and high ceilings.
    Talent is what wins in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    The Hali conversation was more about his similarities to Ball and how the forum completely flip flopped on the type of PG many said they wanted only 6 months ago. The funny thing is, I was screaming for a facilitator while most wanted a scorer and now it appears we all flip flopped except in my case, I see Sexton as an exceptional scorer and a potential number one option. That's VERY difficult to come by, especially 2 years before their prime.

Sexton wouldn't solve all of our guard issues but he checks a major scoring weakness box that we had last yr. and has lots of room for upside. I mentioned last night that I would consider trading Mitch and a draft pick or two because Cleveland wants to get better on D. Mitch fits right in.
    I'm not disagreeing Biv, but aren't they about to back up the Brinks truck for Allen? Wouldn't that make Mitch redundant?

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    RJ is definitely elite at attacking the basket he just didn't have alot of space to work with but he does need to work on his finishing

Also no I was actually one of the biggest hali guys here I just wanted cole or obi above him

But honestly in retrospect we ****ed up not getting hali and your right he's better than Ball but at this point it's spilt milk can't do anything about it now

Yea it's gonna suck paying Ball 20+ mill but we desperately need a pg

I'm not against Colin either but I'm not giving up assets for him especially considering he's a free agent in 2022

You might even be able to do a sign an trade using Ball for Colin but thats 2022
    With all of the PG talent in this draft, what if we finally hit on one ?

lol Here's an embarrassment of riches...we sign Ball, the PG we draft is a star, and Luka is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    With all of the PG talent in this draft, what if we finally hit on one ?

lol Here's an embarrassment of riches...we sign Ball, the PG we draft is a star, and Luka is the real deal.
    Front office has had a chance to evaluate Luca face to face for weeks. They will use that knowledge of him in camp and reinforced by his previous FIBA and professional resume, to determine if they need to draft a point in the first round. I mean if they don't draft a point and go with two wings that can mean that they are comfortable with Luca and are sure they will have Rose and maybe an other vet like Lowry. What makes it so great is that we have pick 32 and can draft a point there and focus on two wings in the first round. We may trade some of our picks but I have always maintained we could keep all four. We have a roster to fill out, only have six guaranteed contracts, and have 15 roster spots. We have a g league team for their progress too.

We were a top 4 seed even if we brought back the same exact roster we are still a top 6 seed

Ball and 2 rookies alone makes us top 5 easy

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Just hope if the Knicks don't get Ball and or Sexton, posters won't spend the whole of next season complaining about it. " Oh if only the Knicks had gotten Sexton and Ball like I said, the Knicks would have been so great " I just hope I don't see that, cause posters sometimes love to spend a whole season complaining that the team did not do that or this, whether it was possible or not. Some fans enjoy complaining about hypotheticals that they fell in love with.
    I'm cool with Reggie jackson and bringing back Burks and Bullock if we don't make major moves

2022 is the big fish