Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1025 of 1325 FirstFirst ... 25525925975101510231024102510261027103510751125 ... LastLast
Results 15,361 to 15,375 of 19862
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Fournier and RJ imagine the wide open 3s opponents will have all day.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Moron. Rjs a good defender. God I know youíre trolling but wow
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    So if the Lonzo to the Bulls rumors are true, Markkanen would need to either be traded to New Orleans in a S&T or renounced and made a RFA.

He seems to be in the same boat as Randle a few years ago and may be another sneaky option for a prove it kind of deal. Just me speculating, but if it happened to Randle, Markkanen has been less productive, soÖ.

Iíll take Thad Young if they waive him
    Iíll take Ball if they donít

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-31-2021 at 11:40 PM.

Wrong thread delete

Sigh. Weíre gonna end up with Schroeder/Fournier and or oubre arenít we
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Sigh. Weíre gonna end up with Schroeder/Fournier and or oubre arenít we
    I don't see us signing up for Schroeder for one second. His agent just using our cap space to try to get other teams to bite.

Fornier would make sense though, obviously depending on contract. But I still don't see us going crazy for him or really anyone else this off season.

Our FO searched the bargain bin last year and did fine, I expect the same this year unless some drastic changes.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I don't see us signing up for Schroeder for one second. His agent just using our cap space to try to get other teams to bite.

Fornier would make sense though, obviously depending on contract. But I still don't see us going crazy for him or really anyone else this off season.

Our FO searched the bargain bin last year and did fine, I expect the same this year unless some drastic changes.
    I like Fournier for sure. Would like him for right price but man we need a PG as well. If we can walk out with Fournier and dinwiddie or someone like that I feel pretty good about our year assuming rj/IQ/Obi take steps forward and the rookies maybe show some flashes like I think both will
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I like Fournier for sure. Would like him for right price but man we need a PG as well. If we can walk out with Fournier and dinwiddie or someone like that I feel pretty good about our year assuming rj/IQ/Obi take steps forward and the rookies maybe show some flashes like I think both will
    IF we get Rose back, and thats from certain, he becomes our starter next year, with a combination of Miles/Quickly/Luca probably sharing the bench PG spot.

I think thats the plan for next year, let those 3 battle it out for off the bench pg duty, but they'll be on the court together a lot so that role could rotate for a bit until Thibs settles on something.

I don't see us giving anyone a big contract this off season. 1 year or 2 year deals at the most which takes out of the running for a lot of players.

IF we get Rose back, and thats from certain, he becomes our starter next year, with a combination of Miles/Quickly/Luca probably sharing the bench PG spot.

I think thats the plan for next year, let those 3 battle it out for off the bench pg duty, but they'll be on the court together a lot so that role could rotate for a bit until Thibs settles on something.

I don't see us giving anyone a big contract this off season. 1 year or 2 year deals at the most which takes out of the running for a lot of players.
    You canít rely on Rose to start. To injury prone canít play 30
    Minutes a night
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

You canít rely on Rose to start. To injury prone canít play 30
    Minutes a night
    Yeah I agree, but he was legit one of the better pgs in the entire nba last year, so he earned whatever it would cost to keep him.

I think a lot of Knicks fans under rate just how damn good he was. If we want to keep him on a deal that doesn't stretch too long, I dunno how much $ we have left to sign anyone else.

Also, with Luca, Miles, and Quick on the roster, and possibly Payton, who is a guy I feel like for some reason will be here forever, we don't really have space for another PG.

Its still early and a lot of moves will be made so who knows who is still here in a few weeks though. But were not gonna find a better starter than Rose, unless we trade for someone. So if we keep Rose, its hard to see what Vet we can pay to come off the bench.

But again, still a lot of off season to go so who knows.

Yeah I agree, but he was legit one of the better pgs in the entire nba last year, so he earned whatever it would cost to keep him.

I think a lot of Knicks fans under rate just how damn good he was. If we want to keep him on a deal that doesn't stretch too long, I dunno how much $ we have left to sign anyone else.

Also, with Luca, Miles, and Quick on the roster, and possibly Payton, who is a guy I feel like for some reason will be here forever, we don't really have space for another PG.

Its still early and a lot of moves will be made so who knows who is still here in a few weeks though. But were not gonna find a better starter than Rose, unless we trade for someone. So if we keep Rose, its hard to see what Vet we can pay to come off the bench.

But again, still a lot of off season to go so who knows.
    Rose was an animal. Yes no doubt about it but if he has to start and play 30 minutes all year idk man
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Rose was an animal. Yes no doubt about it but if he has to start and play 30 minutes all year idk man
    I don't think he has to play 30 mins all year, Also think the injury stuff is overrated.

He got injured a lot, but that was also in the days that he was always jumping through the roof, which puts stress on the knees. He doesn't do that anymore.

Also, no one can predict injuries. Sometimes guys get injured, sometimes they don't. Mitch had 2 injuries last year to held him out long term, I don't see anyone worried about him.

I don't think he has to play 30 mins all year, Also think the injury stuff is overrated.

He got injured a lot, but that was also in the days that he was always jumping through the roof, which puts stress on the knees. He doesn't do that anymore.

Also, no one can predict injuries. Sometimes guys get injured, sometimes they don't. Mitch had 2 injuries last year to held him out long term, I don't see anyone worried about him.
    I think everyoneís worried about Mitch here lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Moron. Rjs a good defender. God I know youíre trolling but wow
    XXX player some of your posts are troll like, now that's ironic, lol you calling out someone for that, lol. Maybe your projecting ?
    Last edited by flimflamman; 08-01-2021 at 07:17 AM.

I think thats the plan for next year, let those 3 battle it put for off the bench pg duty, but they'll be on the court together a lot so that role could rotate for a bit until Thibs settles on something.

Could be, we did not have Rose all season and he put up numbers as good as anyone we could get. He has to play a back up roll and play like 24 mins off the bench so that is why I am thinking they sign Graham from Charlotte or an other lower cost of who can shoot to platoon with him. I think if we did that Rose will come off the bench with the second unit and finish games. Graham would spread the floor for Randall and RJ.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 08-01-2021 at 07:28 AM.