Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1024 of 1327 FirstFirst ... 24524924974101410221023102410251026103410741124 ... LastLast
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 19899
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Kelly O add another Canadian to RJ and Grimes.
    Grimes isnít Canadian, but Olynyk might be a sneaky candidate for a 1+1. Thereís not a lot of money to go around.

Kelly O add another Canadian to RJ and Grimes.
    Kelly O is really good. I canít see him wanting to come here for potentially somewhat limited mins. He is also going to get paid. Mo Harkless is a free agent, defends, can shoot a little, and would be cheap. Heís not a big body but would be good in a small ball lineup imo

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Kelly O is really good. I canít see him wanting to come here for potentially somewhat limited mins. He is also going to get paid. Mo Harkless is a free agent, defends, can shoot a little, and would be cheap. Heís not a big body but would be good in a small ball lineup imo
    Sorry wrong post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Grimes isnít Canadian, but Olynyk might be a sneaky candidate for a 1+1. Thereís not a lot of money to go around.
    If he canít get a mult year deal. Kelly is a very good player imo

Last edited by ewing; 07-31-2021 at 10:25 PM.

If he canít get a mult year deal. I might be for it. Kelly is a very good player imo

Agreed. Also provides a different dynamic and most importantly, more shooting.

Ibaka opting in actually gives me hope unless it was just a case of him wanting to stay in LA. Normally players opt for FA if they believe they can get a longer term deal and/or more money.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I like all these guys. Not willing to pay what they would cost though. Iím thinking Theis is very close to vet min.
    We could bring back Mo Harkless. Heís 6í9, and excellent defender, and can shoot a little. Youíd be a little soft on the glass but I think it could work

We could bring back Mo Harkless. Heís 6í9, and excellent defender, and can shoot a little. Youíd be a little soft on the glass but I think it could work

Iíd rather take a chance on a finally healthy Winslow and hope that he can pick up where he left off two years ago. Still only 25Ö

Agreed. Also provides a different dynamic and most importantly, more shooting.

Ibaka opting in actually gives me hope unless it was just a case of him wanting to stay in LA. Normally players opt for FA if they believe they can get a longer term deal and/or more money.
    I donít think a lot of teams have money to spend. He seems too good to be true but I guess it could happen.

Ive been mentioning Olynyk for a while. Definitely take him

I donít think a lot of teams have money to spend. He seems too good to be true but I guess it could happen.

Thatís going to be the issue and teams will ultimately spend more on guards/wings.

Iíd rather take a chance on a finally healthy Winslow and hope that he can pick up where he left off two years ago. Still only 25Ö
    Heís 6í6 and canít shoot. He was very good distributing when the Heat put the Ball in his hands but I donít see the fit here

Heís 6í6 and canít shoot. He was very good distributing when the Heat put the Ball in his hands but I donít see the fit here

He shot 38% and 37.5% from three his last two healthy seasons in Miami, with the last year being on 4 attempts per game. Seems like he at least worked his way to being an average shooter and he was trending up. Iím not sure we can definitely say he canít shoot.

He also serves as a pseudo PG, which may be helpful with IQ, Grimes and McBride. He was actually at his best as the starting PG for Miami.

On top of that, he would provide much needed defense for the second unit or if his shooting proves to be real, the starters.

Heís been a good player when healthy. He just hasnít been healthy in two years. I think heís worth the gamble.
    Last edited by smood999; 07-31-2021 at 10:48 PM.

He shot 38% and 37.5% from three his last two healthy seasons in Miami, with the last year being on 4 attempts per game. Seems like he at least worked his way to being an average shooter and he was trending up. Iím not sure we can definitely say he canít shoot.

He also serves as a pseudo PG, which may be helpful with IQ, Grimes and McBride. He was actually at his best as the starting PG for Miami.

On top of that, he would provide much needed defense for the second unit or if his shooting proves to be real, the starters.

Heís been a good player when healthy. He just hasnít been healthy in two years. I think heís worth the gamble.
    Didnít realize he got his shooting up to that level. I really liked him in college and in that defecto PG role. He seems small if we are looking for a 4 or 5 and I donít know if weíd want the ball in his hands enough to take advantage of some of his skills. Still Iíd give him a shot. Always liked the player. Maybe he fits. he was good

Last edited by ewing; 07-31-2021 at 11:04 PM.

So if the Lonzo to the Bulls rumors are true, Markkanen would need to either be traded to New Orleans in a S&T or renounced and made a RFA.

He seems to be in the same boat as Randle a few years ago and may be another sneaky option for a prove it kind of deal. Just me speculating, but if it happened to Randle, Markkanen has been less productive, soÖ.

Not plan A but a contingency plan.
    Plan Q
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331