Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 541 of 615 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551591 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 9216
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I donít like Graham really. But I think he could be had, for a reasonable price, and he is at least a guy with some upside. I donít see them matching a deal for both him and Monk
    I don't love him, but he's better than a lot of other options being thrown around here. He can score. I think Thibs could get him to defend.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Reggie has been pretty solid this year obviously not my first choice but he's definitely an upgrade over elf
    Sure, but the bigger issue is if Reggie Jackson is our starting PG next year, we're going nowhere.

We don't need to just upgrade over Payton (an extremely low bar to jump over). We need to add a real piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Sure, but the bigger issue is if Reggie Jackson is our starting PG next year, we're going nowhere.

We don't need to just upgrade over Payton (an extremely low bar to jump over). We need to add a real piece.
    We could always trade or draft a pg but Reggie might be our only option and if we get Powell we should be good

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Julius may be nominally better, they play diferently. But to the degree that Ball would cost how much does he move the needle ? Is he worth the contract he would demand ?
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Rose murdered him today, and is still a better player than Lonzo.

People just hyped about Lonzo because hes still the new thing.

Said it before and Ill say it again, If I'm going after a pg I'm going after Rozier.
    Rozier, is he obtainable ? His shooting would be ideal for the team. You recall earlier in the season I started a thread where we could discuss the point guards in the draft other then Suggs and Cade which we might be able to draft this year. None of the guards we draft this year may be ready to impact the team right away. However, if we sign Lowery for two years and sign a TJ Mcconnell or keep Rose as a back up, which point guard in this class that we possibly could draft could be ready in a few years, do you think ? You have a good eye for college talent. Be interested in your opinion.

Julius may be nominally better, they play diferently. But to the degree that Ball would cost how much does he move the needle ? Is he worth the contract he would demand ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    It helps Derrick Rose looks to have recovered from COVID fully.
    I read or heard someone discussing the Knicks say he is using oxygen daily to help his breathing. I don't know if that is true but folks, use your masks, wash your hands, and get the shots. Covid for some folks causes long term consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Heís been so up and down
    you mean Covid?

Rozier is playing so well and i'm not sure they'd trade him, him and Ball actually played well together, I'm not sure they keep Graham though or they may not keep monk, i'd take a shot at Graham and see if he's the player he was last year on the cheap.

rozier if available would cost he's been that good, i'm not sure we have anything they want that we would give, maybe picks and Obi, doubt that does it.

The lonzo hype has died huh

Hes young , but what is he truly going to improve on

Avoid the rim

Doesn't get to the line

Been like this since high school

Its 3 point shot or bust on offense

is he worth those big bucks?

Lonzo is a role player looking star money

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Rozier is playing so well and i'm not sure they'd trade him, him and Ball actually played well together, I'm not sure they keep Graham though or they may not keep monk, i'd take a shot at Graham and see if he's the player he was last year on the cheap.

rozier if available would cost he's been that good, i'm not sure we have anything they want that we would give, maybe picks and Obi, doubt that does it.
    Yeah we should of traded for him during the last off season when we probably had a good chance to get him on the cheap.

Hes been so underrated around here, and around the league tbh.

I think they would trade him because he will demand a big contract and probably tell them he wants to move on. I don't know what it will cost though.

Yeah we should of traded for him during the last off season when we probably had a good chance to get him on the cheap.

Hes been so underrated around here, and around the league tbh.

I think they would trade him because he will demand a big contract and probably tell them he wants to move on. I don't know what it will cost though.
    Wasn't the rumor last season, Rozier for Randall ?

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post

Avoid the rim

Doesn't get to the line

Posters overrated his strengths and under appreciated his weaknesses.

You can't force tempo, and be consistent, if you refuse to attack the rim, and thats a huge part of being a nba pg.

Pgs in todays game have to play aggressive.

He makes a few nice passes and posters call him some great facilitator, who is a great passer, hes not. Great facilitators collapse the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    you mean Covid?
    Before, and after. Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post

Avoid the rim

Doesn't get to the line

This times 100

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Posters overrated his strengths and under appreciated his weaknesses.

You can't force tempo, and be consistent, if you refuse to attack the rim, and thats a huge part of being a nba pg.

Pgs in todays game have to play aggressive.

He makes a few nice passes and posters call him some great facilitator, who is a great passer, hes not. Great facilitators collapse the defense.
    He's the best 7 assist per game passer of all time. On a team with Zion and Ingram. Seriously so overrated

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Wasn't the rumor last season, Rozier for Randall ?
    I dunno, just a rumor anyhow.

But with Melo and Graham I thought we def had a good shot to get him. But the way hes playing and playing well with Melo pre injury who knows now.