Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 251 of 527 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 7894
    Lonzo + Powell would be huge for this team
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Problem is they are both RFA. I donít think Ball is going anywhere. GTJ is going to cost, Portland likes him a lot. Iíve been saying I want him for a while now, so Iíd pay it happily. I like Powell a lot too. He would be a great fit
    I thought they were looking to move Ball so possible sign and trade. I would give up Dallas first if they would take it. GTJ well I am curious with Portland being over the cap but under the tax how that would work. We cannot overpay as Randle and Mitch would need to be resigned.

I would pass on Trae Young also. He is super talented offensively but atrocious on the defensive side plus I question his decision making but that could change with maturity and a coach like Mr. Thibs.

What's the fascination with lonzo ball?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I didn't post that they could. Just pointing out the pattern with Young and the Hawks is similar to other situations where a team and a star player parted ways.

You know, as well as I know, that players run the league now.
    Ya if young may want out than why not luka too though?

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I would pass on Trae Young also. He is super talented offensively but atrocious on the defensive side plus I question his decision making but that could change with maturity and a coach like Mr. Thibs.
    He also looks like a 80s crackhead

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Ya if young may want out than why not luka too though?
    I know what you are saying but my mouth started to salivate at the thought lol.

Mitch
    Randle
    Luka
    Rj
    IQ

Well my first choice would be Cunningham or Suggs but that looks like thatís not happening. I do not think LaVine will be traded here why would Chicago do that. Chicago has a ton of young guys why get more picks for more young guys. Lonzo would be upgrade for Payton and I am starting to believe in this staff with Thibs. I think they could raise Lonzoís game. Do you know any other young possibly available PGs and please do not say IQ

Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    the funny thing is we might not even get dipo if he's truly available teams the mavs or the heat would easily offer more than us for him he's no guarantee
    I keep hearing he wants to go to Miami so they should just wait and sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    What's the fascination with lonzo ball?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Uh heís an elite passer, great defender good rebounder and turned out he a great shooter last year and a half. Heís a stud
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Well my first choice would be Cunningham or Suggs but that looks like thatís not happening. I do not think LaVine will be traded here why would Chicago do that. Chicago has a ton of young guys why get more picks for more young guys. Lonzo would be upgrade for Payton and I am starting to believe in this staff with Thibs. I think they could raise Lonzoís game. Do you know any other young possibly available PGs and please do not say IQ
    I think theres a lot they would like about lonzo for sure but the fact he hates attacking the rim is a huge negative for this staff imo.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Uh heís an elite passer, great defender good rebounder and turned out he a great shooter last year and a half. Heís a stud
    People really out here throwing around the word ďgreatĒ huh?

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    People really out here throwing around the word ďgreatĒ huh?
    Go ahead and tell me which great was not legit ? Heís shooting close to 40% on 8 attempts a game from 3 point land. Lmao whenís the last time we had that? Oh right never.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331