Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 250 of 553 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 8289
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Not sure exactly what his value is the way he doesn't play defense? Imagine not picking Doncic and then the two you got for Doncic don't work out? Ouch!
    Yeah trading Doncic away was a huge mistake, but Young is still really, really good. The Hawks haven't been terrible, they just haven't been able to take the next step and management has completely failed. Injuries have been a factor also.

I would go as far as saying that I would go more all in on Young, if he did demand a trade, than any other player we've discussed considering that he's still on his rookie contract. That would open up so much in terms of building. Definitely more than worth the risk of him just sinking the team defense completely.
    Last edited by smood999; 03-01-2021 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Pg13 had a horrible injury and came back strong dude is still 28 he was also playing very good in indy they were literally top 4 before he got traded yall making him sound like a bum bofl
    PG13 was better before injury than Oladipo. And is better now

No way Trae goes anywhere he's still on his rookie contract Atlanta don't care about winning they just wanna sell tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    PG13 was better before injury than Oladipo. And is better now
    Obviously but he had a worst injury and came back what about Hayward kd I can keep going ya boy lavine

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Yeah trading Doncic away was a huge mistake, but Young is still really, really good. The Hawks haven't been terrible, they just haven't been able to take the next step and management has completely failed. Injuries have been a factor also.

I would go as far as saying that I would go more all in on Young, if he did demand a trade, than any other player we've discussed considering that he's still on his rookie contract. That would open up so much in terms of building. Definitely more than worth the risk of him just sinking the team defense completely.
    you know what that would take? Do we even have anything they would want? They have enough wings so no RJ is not needed, they would take IQ but that won't come close?, If you give up Mitch then there goes the defense theory, i'm not sure you can do that deal, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Well thats the big question he's definitely not a ball stopper he's actually a good playmaker
    If itís a big question then why consider getting him, that is what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    If itís a big question then why consider getting him, that is what we need.
    Bkuz he has shown the ability to hit shots it's only a question bkuz he coming back from injury

the funny thing is we might not even get dipo if he's truly available teams the mavs or the heat would easily offer more than us for him he's no guarantee

If we think we can trade for young than why not just go for luka while we're at it....

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    If we think we can trade for young than why not just go for luka while we're at it....
    I didn't post that they could. Just pointing out the pattern with Young and the Hawks is similar to other situations where a team and a star player parted ways.

You know, as well as I know, that players run the league now.

I hope we don't make any trades before this deadline, other than trading Payton away. I want this team to continue building an identity and be a top defensive team. I want to see Rose starting and the Randle-Barrett duo become what they have shown signs of being able to become. I would like to see what we can get at the draft or then move our picks or a better pick. I don't want any of Dipo, KAT or Beal. If I had to I would take Dipo among those three.

If Knicks cannot get a major player I would look to sign Ball and Gary Trent Jr. You can let Payton, Rivers, Burkes and Frank go. I like Frank but I do not think they will keep him. Resign Bullock and Rose

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    I hope we don't make any trades before this deadline, other than trading Payton away. I want this team to continue building an identity and be a top defensive team. I want to see Rose starting and the Randle-Barrett duo become what they have shown signs of being able to become. I would like to see what we can get at the draft or then move our picks or a better pick. I don't want any of Dipo, KAT or Beal. If I had to I would take Dipo among those three.
    I don't wanna make any trades either maybe we need to build chemistry the offseason is another thing tho

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    If Knicks cannot get a major player I would look to sign Ball and Gary Trent Jr. You can let Payton, Rivers, Burkes and Frank go. I like Frank but I do not think they will keep him. Resign Bullock and Rose
    Problem is they are both RFA. I donít think Ball is going anywhere. GTJ is going to cost, Portland likes him a lot. Iíve been saying I want him for a while now, so Iíd pay it happily. I like Powell a lot too. He would be a great fit

Quote Originally Posted by callmeDro View Post
    I am not with KAT or Dipo and Beal would cost any young player we have and multiple picks so I am not sure about him either