Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3819
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    IDK what makes ppl think Lavine is even available.
    Yea the funny thing is he's probably not

Well my next realistic target is dipo

so where is Indy now that LeVert is done? Brogs seem to struggle last night as he would have a Knick. 7-21 and 2-9, I'm actually going to be watching this with interest. He's good but when you become the guy and he still has allstar Sabonis and Dougie but having that wing that demands attention and can get his own is going to be missed.

Lets see if Indy drops to earth now, they are 8-5, Turner will help when he returns but still losing a good wing is hard.

I just realized Lamb and Warren are out as well. They say Lamb is close but Warren is out indefinitely.

They would love to have a Burks/Rivers one would think.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Yea the funny thing is he's probably not

Well my next realistic target is dipo
    we have one poster insist on LaVine available and it then takes off lol. There is nothing even remote about this and the trades going back to the bulls are laughable. Why would they even entertain that?

You know who has pieces for Lavine? With LeVert out Indy has some pieces they can add to their mid to late first round pick. Actually wonder if Bulls would tank and take LeVert for LeVine/

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    so where is Indy now that LeVert is done? Brogs seem to struggle last night as he would have a Knick. 7-21 and 2-9, I'm actually going to be watching this with interest. He's good but when you become the guy and he still has allstar Sabonis and Dougie but having that wing that demands attention and can get his own is going to be missed.

Lets see if Indy drops to earth now, they are 8-5, Turner will help when he returns but still losing a good wing is hard.

I just realized Lamb and Warren are out as well. They say Lamb is close but Warren is out indefinitely.

They would love to have a Burks/Rivers one would think.
    Indy went 45-28 last year without Victor or Lavert, and Brogs, Turner missing time. they are still a damn good team. Brogdon is a stud, if he's healthy he will give them 20/7/5 efficiently with good D. he just gets nagging injuries sometimes, but even with that IND was still on a 50+ win pace last year before the season got cut short.

Indy went 45-28 last year without Victor or Lavert, and Brogs, Turner missing time. they are still a damn good team. Brogdon is a stud, if he's healthy he will give them 20/7/5 efficiently with good D. he just gets nagging injuries sometimes, but even with that IND was still on a 50+ win pace last year before the season got cut short.

We shall see, we shall see, different season, different mentality, Warren was playing out of his mind also, Sabonis was an all star, we shall see, we shall see, and others stepped up big time last year, it has not been that way so far so we shall see.

Didn't see you post Hali's stats last night? hmmm?

We shall see, we shall see, different season, different mentality, Warren was playing out of his mind also, Sabonis was an all star, we shall see, we shall see, and others stepped up big time last year, it has not been that way so far so we shall see.

Didn't see you post Hali's stats last night? hmmm?
    i've probably posted them twice out of his 16 or so games, didnt know you expected nightly updates.

Him having a quiet night doesn't change anything. he's 20, he's going to be inconsistent.

Turner played in 62 games last year what are you talking about?

There guy was Warren who played in 67 games and led them in scoring with 20, he had a break out season.

oladipo didn't not play lol, he played in 19 games , which is 35% of their games and averaged 28 min?

We shall see, I don't see the Holiday's stepping up like last year either. Warren was a key, a major factor.

i've probably posted them twice out of his 16 or so games, didnt know you expected nightly updates.

Him having a quiet night doesn't change anything. he's 20, he's going to be inconsistent.
    Give your own players the same benefit of the doubt, Obi is 22 and missed an entire season. He actually looks like he can have a future, I'm happy with both our picks, how you doing?

We keep bringing up Brogdon lol

Dude played well last year, probably better than most of you thought. This year heís playing like an all star. Heís a damn good player. Think Indy has any regrets at all about it? They just cut Oladipo loose with no problem

I bet you MIL is asking themselves why they didnít just keep him. Bad move
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 01-18-2021 at 10:23 AM.

with Buddy Hield struggling this could be a good time to buy lower on him.
    Sacramento would want Julius for Buddy which right now I wouldn't do unless they threw in Bagley who I believe isn't being used correctly. Walton has no idea what he is doing there. Thibs would make Bagley 6th man of the year backing up both Mitch and Obi at 4 and 5. Buddy would improve our shooting big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Sacramento would want Julius for Buddy which right now I wouldn't do unless they threw in Bagley who I believe isn't being used correctly. Walton has no idea what he is doing there. Thibs would make Bagley 6th man of the year backing up both Mitch and Obi at 4 and 5. Buddy would improve our shooting big time.
    Wow Boogie, your trades for Randle are really out there. I think you need to get used to him being here, they are going to redo his contract, just watch.

we have one poster insist on LaVine available and it then takes off lol. There is nothing even remote about this and the trades going back to the bulls are laughable. Why would they even entertain that?

You know who has pieces for Lavine? With LeVert out Indy has some pieces they can add to their mid to late first round pick. Actually wonder if Bulls would tank and take LeVert for LeVine/
    Idk i think the bulls just keep lavine they really have no reason to trade him

Last edited by smood999; 01-18-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Idk i think the bulls just keep lavine they really have no reason to trade him
    I think itís more than fair to speculate he will leave. If he refuses an extension, they could look to move him

Yeah I didnít understand his post either. Brogdon has been one of the best players in the entire league since he went to Indy. Had a bad game yesterday against a stacked Clippers squad, shocking. Still disgusted we didnít make a run at him or a few others that offseason and decided to spend all our $ on veterans and PFís.