Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 84 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3967
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    We donít need a true PG, we need a shooter PG. Rozier is 12th in 3PT made per game in the NBA this season after being 22nd last season (17th in 3PT%). What is a bigger waste of assets is keeping the #8 pick as a backup PF playing 10-15 mins per game.
    Fair but I canít stomach #8 for Rozier. Maybe Rozier and Miles for Obi and something else would make more sense.

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Idk man, $18.5M per for an arguably not even top 25-30 PG seems like a bad contract to me. And trading a mid-lottery pick for him seems like an incredible waste of assets.
    25-30 whew. Name them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Fair but I canít stomach #8 for Rozier. Maybe Rozier and Miles for Obi and something else would make more sense.
    Maybe Obi, Knox, Payton, and Mavs pick for Rozier and Bridges. That significantly upgrades the team.

Mitch/Noel
    Randle/Bridges
    Barrett/Bullock
    Rozier/Burks
    Quickley/Rivers/Frank

Bridges essentially replaces Knox as a 3/4 so heíll be able to see the court more than Obi or Knox.
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 01-24-2021 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Heís a combo G so I would have rank him somewhere in the Top 60 starting Gs. Heís definitely somewhere in the middle of the pack.

The Hornets are worse than us im not sure why rozier would cost so much if anything with Lamelo there and them paying 30 for Gordon id assume rozier will be a salary dump
    Last edited by east fb knicks; 01-24-2021 at 09:21 PM.

Itíd be easier to name the teams who have worse PGs than Rozier I think. Itís not a long list.

Magic
    Pistons
    Bulls probably
    Pelicans probably
    Spurs maybe
    Clippers maybe
    Cavs maybe (unless you count Sexton)

And a number of teams have 2 PGs that are better than him (Raptors, Celtics, etc.)

The thing is Rozier can shoot, but he doesnít really distribute and his defense is overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Maybe Obi, Knox, Payton, and Mavs pick for Rozier and Bridges. That significantly upgrades the team.

Mitch/Noel
    Randle/Bridges
    Barrett/Bullock
    Rozier/Burks
    Quickley/Rivers/Frank

Bridges essentially replaces Knox as a 3/4 so heíll be able to see the court more than Obi or Knox.
    This is closer to a deal Iíd consider. I think adding Knox AND the DAL pick is probably overkill, but might be worth grabbing Miles.

On the lineup, Iíd probably just start Rozier at PG and Burks at SG, and leave Quick as PG off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    So Knicks atleast now have 3 reliable players in Randle RJ and Quickly who else can they add in next FA to build on this.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Dennis Schroeder

Hard not to like a Rozier trade. He fits like a glove at PG with his 3pt heavy style, doesnít hurt our defense at all which is tough because most guards donít play defense and he does.

Swapping Rozier for Payton in our lineup has to add a good amount of wins to this team.

I would trade a 1st for Rozier. Hard to say if CHA would rather have a good player in return or cap relief + pick. Jordan just shelled out heavy dough for Gordon so if they arenít in the hunt my guess is they will take cap relief and a pick.

isn't Maxey a FA next year, wouldn't it be hard for Philly to match a decent contract?

This is closer to a deal Iíd consider. I think adding Knox AND the DAL pick is probably overkill, but might be worth grabbing Miles.

On the lineup, Iíd probably just start Rozier at PG and Burks at SG, and leave Quick as PG off the bench.
    Yeah I like Miles. That lineup would work too. Bridges could maybe start at the 3 with RJ at the 2 as well. Weíd have some options.

As for Rozierís defense, I donít think heís overrated at all. I think heís playing out of position guarding 2s every night.

Itíd be easier to name the teams who have worse PGs than Rozier I think. Itís not a long list.

Magic
    Pistons
    Bulls probably
    Pelicans probably
    Spurs maybe
    Clippers maybe
    Cavs maybe (unless you count Sexton)

And a number of teams have 2 PGs that are better than him (Raptors, Celtics, etc.)

The thing is Rozier can shoot, but he doesnít really distribute and his defense is overrated.
    I canít continue if you think we have a PG that is better then Terry Rozier. I get the he doesnít distribute but he is also not playing PG and is more of a combo guard/shooting guard. I just donít think there is anyway there are 30 PGs generally more valuable then Rozier. I also think he is very good defender that would thrive with Thibs. You donít get that rep in Boston playing with the guys he did unless you are good

Last edited by ewing; 01-24-2021 at 09:48 PM.

I canít continue if you think we have a PG that is better then Terry Rozier. I get the he doesnít distribute but he is also not playing PG and is more of a combo guard/shooting guard. I just donít think there is anyway there are 30 PGs generally more valuable then Rozier. I also think he is very good defender that would thrive with Thibs. You donít get that rep in Boston playing with the guys he did unless you are good

He never had a good defensive rep

And if youíre calling him a pg, then youíre calling all the combo guards PGs.

Just an oversight. Definitely better than anyone we have.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    He never had a good defensive rep

And if youíre calling him a pg, then youíre calling all the combo guards PGs.
    He definitely has a good defensive rep. I donít think heís a point guard. I also donít think that their are 25 point guards that are better then him. Thatís a bit confusing but I think Bubba just has a lower opinion of him and I do