Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 81 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 3653
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Heís a big PF that doesnít defend
    I would have him split time between center and PF. We need him to play team defense. Imagine if we had a shooter at that position, Randle and RJ would have space to operate instead of our team being 4 on 5 on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I would have him split time between center and PF. We need him to play team defense. Imagine if we had a shooter at that position, Randle and RJ would have space to operate instead of our team being 4 on 5 on offense.
    Thatís fair. But we are hoping Mitch plays 30+ every night. Randle is obviously doing the same. And Obi needs minutes. How much we going to pay for Lauri?

Unless all these guys are no longer here, which I just canít see happening

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Heís a big PF that doesnít defend
    I like Lauri- admittedly at a glance but donít see why everyone thinks the Bulls will be looking to deal/cut ties. They are 7-9. I think Lauri missed most of those games and they had some other injuries. If I were a Bulls fan I think I would want them to build on the core of Levine, Lauri, and White.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I like Lauri- admittedly at a glance but donít see why everyone thinks the Bulls will be looking to deal. They are 7-9. I think Lauri missed most of those games and they had some other injuries. If I were a Bulls fan I think I would want them to build on the core of Levine, Lauri, and White. Why would they make a deal unless they were getting something big back?

I donít think they will deal either. Heís RFA, so anything is possible. I was only commenting on the above, not if I thought he would be available.

Looking at their cap, they have no problems keeping him
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 01-24-2021 at 12:47 PM.

Lauri might be a great fit with Mitch and RJ because he can stretch the floor for them and he doesnít need the ball in his hand to be effective. We would need to move Randle for a pick this year if we plan to go after him.

Another pf are you guys nuts

i was a big Lauri fan, he's basically KP without the defense, but he doesnt make sense anymore with Randle or Obi here. we need guards badly.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKnicks View Post
    I would try an trade for Bradley Beal.

Frank
    IQ
    Toppin
    Noel
    picks Mavs 21 and 23
    pick Knicks 22 (protected)

Keeping Barrett and Randle we could have a good run in the play-offs.

Payton - Rivers - DSJ
    Beal - Burks
    Barrett - Bullock
    Randle - Knox
    Mitch - Taj
    If Beal is available heís a guy worth unloading some assets for. Looks like a fair trade to me. Shore up the PG spot in FA and this draft.

I would trade for Rozier since hornets have lamelo now.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I would trade for Rozier since hornets have lamelo now.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Scary Terry would be a good add. He might have a high asking price though . Bucks paid through the nose for Jrue.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Scary Terry would be a good add. He might have a high asking price though . Bucks paid through the nose for Jrue.

Does every athlete named Terry have that nickname?

WR Terry McLaurin on the WFT has the same nickname in the NFL

As for Rozier, he would be a tremendous fit with Randle and RJ. Maybe something like Obi and Payton for Rozier? I think the Hornets would definitely go for that. Also this doesnít mean Iíve given up on Obi, I just realize that heís never going to reach his ceiling with Randle here. By no means should Randle be going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    As for Rozier, he would be a tremendous fit with Randle and RJ. Maybe something like Obi and Payton for Rozier? I think the Hornets would definitely go for that. Also this doesnít mean Iíve given up on Obi, I just realize that heís never going to reach his ceiling with Randle here. By no means should Randle be going anywhere.
    Our lottery pick for Rozier? No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    We could probably get Terry for a 2nd and frank lol

Our lottery pick for Rozier? No thanks
    Rozier isnít getting enough respect. Heís turning into an elite 3PT shooter (41% on 7 3PT attempts per game since last season) and heís still 26. Rozier is extremely athletic and while heís only 6í1Ē, he has the length to switch onto some 2s. With Randle being our playmaker, Rozier would replace Payton (whoís assists are down) and would give us a knock-down catch and shoot 3PT guy who can also make shots/create off the bounce. Basically heíd replace Bullock and Payton by himself.

Mitch/Noel
    Randle/Knox
    Barrett/Bullock
    Rozier/Burks/Frank
    Quickley/Rivers/Frank

This team is too good defensively to not have more firepower from 3 to supplement.