Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 226 of 510 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 7641
    I would imagine they are trying to swap KP for Wiggins. Makes sense for Mavs. Get a legit lockdown defender on the wing next to Luka. They play better without KP anyway so you roll with Luka and spare parts this year and improve defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Noel nuff said just give up a 2nd rd pick
    Lmao Drummond sucks
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Well it doesn't look like cuban is trading kp either soo.....
    What did you expect him to say? If warriors offeeed Wiggins wiseman he would do it in less than a second
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I'm not a fan of trading assets for Drummond. He doesn't fit a need and only causes a logjam when Mitch gets back. Drummond would definitely clog up the middle, which negatively affects an already inept offense. I'll definitely pass, that's a terrible move the old Knicks front offices would make

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    I'm not a fan of trading assets for Drummond. He doesn't fit a need and only causes a logjam when Mitch gets back. Drummond would definitely clog up the middle, which negatively affects an already inept offense. I'll definitely pass, that's a terrible move the old Knicks front offices would make
    They talking about a 2nd rd pick and maybe frank bro I wouldn't trade nothing significant either

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    What did you expect him to say? If warriors offeeed Wiggins wiseman he would do it in less than a second
    Umm no comment or just say they are keeping their options open cuban don't lie

They talking about a 2nd rd pick and maybe frank bro I wouldn't trade nothing significant either
    So what, you make trades to get better. You don't make them just because you can

Umm no comment or just say they are keeping their options open cuban don't lie
    Thatís not how things work lmao
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    So what, you make trades to get better. You don't make them just because you can
    We would be instantly better with andre over noel..we could even turn andre into our back up when mitch comes back

We would be instantly better with andre over noel..we could even turn andre into our back up when mitch comes back
    Drummond doesnít do anything positive besides rebound and he takes that away with terrible shot IQ and bad defense. He stinks.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

we're now 10th in the east. even with Randle having an all star season. I really hope we don't end up watching Drummond, Rose, Bullock close out games. we have to balance the future too. this team is not good.

Drummond seems like overkill as a Mitch replacement. But we miss Mitch big time.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    we're now 10th in the east. even with Randle having an all star season. I really hope we don't end up watching Drummond, Rose, Bullock close out games. we have to balance the future too. this team is not good.
    We are 1 game out of 4th lol. If your not gonna comment when one win brings us up to 6th no need to comment when one loss brings us down to 10. There are like 8 teams basically tied right now.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    We are 1 game out of 4th lol. If your not gonna comment when one win brings us up to 6th no need to comment when one loss brings us down to 10. There are like 8 teams basically tied right now.
    MIL, IND, BK & PHI are on another planet from us. MIA, BOS & TOR are much better too, I mean those were 3 of the final teams standing in the east last year. Just saying we've done this before in years past, where we get close to .500 and get close to an 8th seed and change direction of the rebuild. we already have threads of giving up 4-5 firsts and RJ for Beal.

stay the course, we are at best an 8th seed after the above teams, and if we get it great, but moves like Rose are not the direction we should be going in. we always fool ourselves into thinking we are better than we are.

We need to go on a very competitive losing streak. We need to get our PG.