Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 224 of 531 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 7960
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Marc Cuban just released a statement flat out denying MSG's typical run a former Knicks' name through the mud.

Big man has a sore back. Hey Oladipo has missed more time due to the foot STILL not being right. Tyler Herro is missing time. Just love how much the Knicks' owner hates some players more than others.

Speaking of big men. Just how Houston Rockets threw Melo out of a car past State limits, Demarcus Cousins' broken ***** body was thrown out of a Jawa SUV once outside of Houston.

Go get him Knicks!
    wait, msg said something about KP, and what did cuban say?

Michael Porter Jr. anyone?

Thing about getting Randle a legit running partner, he'll have to be involved to bring in the blue-chip talent we need. If we don't use Randle or RJ or any of our major draft Capital, whoever we bring in will have warts. I definitely don't want us to end up like Boston. All we heard about is all their trade chips and what have they turned them into?

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Thing about getting Randle a legit running partner, he'll have to be involved to bring in the blue-chip talent we need. If we don't use Randle or RJ or any of our major draft Capital, whoever we bring in will have warts. I definitely don't want us to end up like Boston. All we heard about is all their trade chips and what have they turned them into?
    Speaking of the Celtics...not that they would do this but trade Jaylen brown for Randle and RJ?

We would have quickley, brown, bullock, obi, Mitch lineup to finish the season...

It's intriguing....But I'd rather stick to Randle.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Yeah Boston held on to their draft assets for way too long, putting way to much value in them.

They did get their hands on guys like Kyrie, Hayward, neither of which worked out, can't blame them for that. They also got Kemba which looked great, and now Avery looks better. They've had some really bad look with their big moves.

But for sure, not going all in on top tier players when they had the chance has held them back.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    he'll be in Cleveland in a deal for Drummond.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    he'll be in Cleveland in a deal for Drummond.
    god i hope not, i rather Rivers ride the bench than Dre playing awful on both ends for 30mpg.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    god i hope not, i rather Rivers ride the bench than Dre playing awful on both ends for 30mpg.
    Bofl Drummond aint great but he's light years ahead of what we have now with mitch out

hopefully dal keeps kp he sux now if cuban was smart he'd trade him

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    hopefully dal keeps kp he sux now if cuban was smart he'd trade him
    I wish we had players that suxed like KP.

Only in injuries does he suck and in no other basketball metric.

People on this forum still drinking the haterade.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Bofl Drummond aint great but he's light years ahead of what we have now with mitch out
    he's not. that's why DET gave him away, and why CLE will give him away. what's he good at? he's extremely inefficient on offense and not good on D either. He gets a lot of rebounds b/c he's huge and never leaves the paint. RPG is an overrated stat these days with all the shots being taken.

Noel is better for what we need.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Now this is interesting, what could they possible think was coming back for KP? oubre? wiggins? They have their pick and the Minny pick which is top 3 protected, so that could turn into a second round pick eventually. Or even another pick later down the line.

KP also makes 30m now, so only Wiggins fits the criteria, and he has 3 years left, i'm not sure what Dallas is thinking to be honest?

Ian Begley Retweeted
    SNY
    @SNYtv

4h
    The Mavs reached out to the Warriors to gauge interest in a Kristaps Porzingis trade, per
    @IanBegley
    https://on.sny.tv/HMelBrk
    Wolves pick becomes unprotected next year I think. Wiggins has also turned the corner. Wiseman is also what they want but the will not get him of the wolves pick
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    I wish we had players that suxed like KP.

Only in injuries does he suck and in no other basketball metric.

People on this forum still drinking the haterade.
    He can't move anymore sure on gsw or even atl he'd look good but he's not the same anymore

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    he's not. that's why DET gave him away, and why CLE will give him away. what's he good at? he's extremely inefficient on offense and not good on D either. He gets a lot of rebounds b/c he's huge and never leaves the paint. RPG is an overrated stat these days with all the shots being taken.

Noel is better for what we need.
    Det and cle aren't the best examples on the Knicks he'd fit great next to Randle