Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 167 of 544 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 8146
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Beal is a player worth multiple young players and future picks is the question. Some players demand that haul, does Beal .? I say not for this team. Do you agree with that ?
    I think Beal is worth a haul to some team but I'm not sure we are the right team to give them what they want.

To us, he's worth Obi, Knox, Frank, Burks/Bullock + three firsts. We can do a deal like that, maintain all of our key components, and still keep some picks to infuse enough young talent in the next few years. That's a no brainer.

Bro, I am not saying Rubio is an all star. I am looking at him as a upgrade over Payton in tandem with Rose at cheap. Iím your neighbor offering you my ten year old Toyota Camry Xse V6, for 1,000 when I hear your car is giving you problems.
    Rubio is shooting 35% form 2

25% from 3

At this point thats not an upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Rubio is shooting 35% form 2

25% from 3

At this point thats not an upgrade
    All right, itís not likely to happen anyway. Letís go with George Hill, I surrender. Have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think Beal is worth a haul to some team but I'm not sure we are the right team to give them what they want.

To us, he's worth Obi, Knox, Frank, Burks/Bullock + three firsts. We can do a deal like that, maintain all of our key components, and still keep some picks to infuse enough young talent in the next few years. That's a no brainer.
    Three firsts ? Hmmm, I donít know about a no brainer. Picks give you inexpensive talent. We will soon be capped out with Beal. Locked in with Beal, Randall, RJ, Quickley, Mitch, I donít know. Maybe but Iíd pass. Too much for us to give up the picks and Obi. For me itís too much for Beal who is a great scorer, but just a scorer. Well I could be wrong.

Three firsts ? Hmmm, I donít know about a no brainer. Picks give you inexpensive talent. We will soon be capped out with Beal. Locked in with Beal, Randall, RJ, Quickley, Mitch, I donít know. Maybe but Iíd pass. Too much for us to give up the picks and Obi. For me itís too much for Beal who is a great scorer, but just a scorer. Well I could be wrong.
    We would be losing one of our own picks and own all the rest. The other 2 picks are Mavs picks. We would have plenty of picks remaining to add cheap talent.

He isnít just a scorer. Heís been a solid defender in the past. And heís an easy 5 assist guy too

Give me Lavine, we'll actually have a roster left if we get him.Is Beal hands & feet better than Lavine?

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Give me Lavine, we'll actually have a roster left if we get him.Is Beal hands & feet better than Lavine?
    Iíd say yes. Iíd also say it all depends whoís actually available for us

All right, itís not likely to happen anyway. Letís go with George Hill, I surrender. Have a great day.
    Yea hill fits exactly what we need

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    this should be our wish list

1kawhi
    2jrue
    3dipo
    4 trent Jr

Trades
    Hill
    Hield
    Beal
    Lavine
    An NBA Insider was on the Fan a few hours ago. He believes to trade for Beal would require 3 #1's UNPROTECTED, plus a good young player and one expiring contract.

And I'm a bit surprised that so many of you are writing off IQ as our future PG.

I LOVE Beal but I'm not giving up 3 unprotected picks+. With the luck we have in the lottery with ping pong balls, those 3 picks would become the 1 pick this year, and the #1 & 2 next year. No thank you
    Last edited by YankeeFanAlways; 02-15-2021 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    An NBA Insider was on the Fan a few hours ago. He believes to trade for Beal would require 3 #1's UNPROTECTED, plus a good young player and one expiring contract.

And I'm a bit surprised that so many of you are writing off IQ as our future PG.

I LOVE Beal but I'm not giving up 3 unprotected picks+. With the luck we have in the lottery with ping pong balls, those 3 picks would become the 1 pick this year, and the #1 & 2 next year. No thank you
    Yes it's risky to trade unprotected picks it's one thing nets give up so many picks because they have talent but the Knicks are overachieving team.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    He isnít just a scorer. Heís been a solid defender in the past. And heís an easy 5 assist guy too
    Yeah Iím sure Thibs would get Beal to buy-in. Beal has criticized the Wizards defense often so itís obvious he cares about defense.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post

I agree that's why I got neal 3rd on the list of trades

I'm pretty much cool with trading for him if we strike out but I have a strong feeling that we get lonzo or dipo if not both

IQ to me is more of a small 2 id love to see him start over Payton right now but in the future I'd slide him to the 2 and bring in another tall pg like jrue or lonzo

Although a dipo IQ backcourt would be great too alot of good options in free agency this year

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Yeah Iím sure Thibs would get Beal to buy-in. Beal has criticized the Wizards defense often so itís obvious he cares about defense.
    Itís tough to look good on defense individually when the team is awful. Also, when a guy carries so much of a load offensively, other side going to suffer. Put him on a better team, take a bit of burden off him, heís going to be at least mediocre, which is plenty, considering what he gives you on the other end
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 02-15-2021 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Yes it's risky to trade unprotected picks it's one thing nets give up so many picks because they have talent but the Knicks are overachieving team.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    I mean if we made the trade now we could just use 1 of our picks 1 mavs pick and maybe flip obi for another 1st so we only give up 1 st

Ny 1st
    Dal 1st
    1st from obi trade
    RJ Knox fillers

Now sign jrue or lonzo we good

Jrue/lonzo
    Beal
    Bullock
    Randle
    Mitch