Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 701 of 1012 FirstFirst ... 201601651691699700701702703711751801 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 15179
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    If LeBron can still play, youíre bugging lol. Iíd take LeBron on the Knicks any day.
    Iím not saying he canít still play.

Iím just saying what Iím saying lol. Would be the most unsatisfying championship ever, if thatís a thing

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    We have defenders lmao noels a better defender than ayton. Yeah we donít have a super scorer like booker but Paul over Payton we beat AtlantA. Not sure about 76ers tho
    Ayton isnít a better defender, but heís very solid and a bigger body/presence though. Heís also a much better rebounder. We always seem to struggle against Ayton. Capela would have had more to deal with. They basically got to double Randle and have Capela chilling in the paint all game long leaving Noel and Taj by themselves since they are minimal threats on offense.

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

I canít stand Lebron but sign me up for a championship. Havenít even had any success since Iíve been a fan. Lebron isnít that take you to a title by himself player anymore anyway: would need s lot more then just him
    Yeah I have 0 championships and lots of frustration in my 26 years lmao, Iíll take a LeBron-led championship yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Yea but he can be a free agent in summer of 2023 at age 38.
    Itís also the same year Bronny, graduates high school.
    Yeah Iíd pass on 38 year old Lebron lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Ayton isnít a better defender, but heís very solid and a bigger body/presence though. Heís also a much better rebounder. We always seem to struggle against Ayton. Capela would have had more to deal with. They basically got to double Randle and have Capela chilling in the paint all game long leaving Noel and Taj by themselves since they are minimal threats on offense.
    Ayton is 100 times the player Noel is. I just was saying he isnít a better defender. Capela murdered Noel, Noel is an average ball player. But that part about ayton being a better defender is false was my only point
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Yeah I have 0 championships and lots of frustration in my 26 years lmao, Iíll take a LeBron-led championship yesterday.
    Iíll take the devil himself leading us to a championship lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Watching " Man,Man,Man " and they discussed Josh Hart and Kyle Lowry to the Knicks. If we acquired those two with possibly a stretch 5 to back up Mitch, would be a be upgrade, sounds more economical.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Watching " Man,Man,Man " and they discussed Josh Hart and Kyle Lowry to the Knicks. If we acquired those two with possibly a stretch 5 to back up Mitch, would be a be upgrade, sounds more economical.
    I wouldnít hate it depending on what we give josh hart. Ideally we do better but that alone would be nice
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I wouldnít hate it depending on what we give josh hart. Ideally we do better but that alone would be nice
    Josh Hart isnít a scorer. And isnít really a shooter. Pass

I donít think we need more grinders. We need skill

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post

I hope we sign Ball and Luca is a rotation player that can play make in screen some. If we make other big moves cool but I would be happy with that offseason. I think Q will be more consistent next year and Toppin will be improved. Add another little step forward for Barrett. that is a lot to look forward to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-12-2021 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I like Lowry. Hart is ok. Disappointing shooter thought he was better but yeah.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

If lebron signs for the vet min then he's welcome to be a knick

CP or Lowry with McDermott for off the bench. Draft a back up wing and center. You can use second rounders in this and future drafts to move up from 19 and 21 to reasonably 12 - 15 to an aging team perhaps. Trade 19, 32 and a future second for 12-15. Trade 21 and second rounder 54, plus a future second rounder for pick 16-18. Little incremental moves that will mean cracks at better talent. Might be a lot of movement for nothing maybe if no bigger moves are available draft night.

The Knicks don't need mediocre veterans taking time from any of the teams young players.
    What a terrible move on the level of signing Elfrid Payton that would be.

Just use the draft as a farm system of cheap players. Eventually one of these draft picks are going to be a rotation piece worth keeping maybe even an All Star.

Mitchell
    Randle
    Robinson
    Barrett
    Dinwiddie or Graham

A team we can compete with, has room for growth, and will still have the flexibility to make a big deal when one presents itself. You got people saying stay packed if you can't "make a move that makes us contenders" lol, thats not how real life works. We have to continue getting better because the teams around us will, we are not guaranteed making the playoffs next year, just because we made it this year. One season is not gonna change the conscious of how this organization is viewed, you don't become a "destination" franchise after one playoff year...
    Last edited by S.L.ugger; 06-13-2021 at 06:59 PM.