Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 236 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3531
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Raptors released Alex Len, might be worth picking up. Can provide rim protection and the corner 3.
    Dude looked like he was going to be decent. Seems he fell off a cliff last few years

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Dude looked like he was going to be decent. Seems he fell off a cliff last few years
    He looked pretty good against us 3/3 from 3, 11 pts, 2 reb, 1 block in 12 mins against us this season.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Iím glad we didnít draft Cole Anthony dude stinks
    He looks really out of shape.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    He looks really out of shape.
    The irony is quick is everything i thought cole would be and I don't think he's outta shape its mental he's just missing open shots he'll be fine but he's definitely not the player I thought he'd be

Add the talent and worry about the rest later. Kid is 20 years old, he can be taught to be a professional. Knicks need talent!

https://youtu.be/u1KuSPCHRTg

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Add the talent and worry about the rest later. Kid is 20 years old, he can be taught to be a professional. Knicks need talent!

my conversations with people in Cleveland is he's a selfish me first player besides all the other stuff, with an abundance of natural talent that if he straightened out he could be a star type player.

I really know nothing about this kid but heard Miami has interest.

He's cheap and you could simply release him but the knicks have to either trade a player or if he's waived cut a player.

Question is who would you trade for someone of his reputation? I think Miami is desperate and will make some kind of offer.

January 18th 2021 at 10:33am CST by Luke Adams

The Cavaliers are expected to either trade or release second-year wing Kevin Porter Jr. following an incident in the teamís locker room on Friday, multiple sources tell Jason Lloyd, Joe Vardon, Kelsey Russo, and Shams Charania of The Athletic.

According to The Athleticís report, Porter became angry when he entered the locker room and found that the club had given his old locker to newly-acquired forward Taurean Prince. Sources tell The Athletic that Porterís locker had been moved to a wall where the ďyounger, end-of-bench players reside.Ē

Porter began yelling and at one point threw food, according to The Athleticís reporters, who say that the 20-year-old remained combative when confronted by general manager Koby Altman. Head coach J.B. Bickerstaff also entered the locker room during the outburst, having heard the commotion from his office, and was ďshocked and disgusted by what he heard,Ē per The Athletic.

Cleveland spent the weekend attempting to trade Porter, according to Lloyd, Vardon, Russo, and Charania.

Porter, the 30th overall pick in the 2019 draft, had a promising rookie season, averaging 10.0 PPG and 3.2 RPG on .442/.335/.723 shooting in 50 games (23.2 MPG). However, he has yet to play for the Cavs this season for personal reasons.

The former USC swingman was arrested in November after flipping his Mercedes SUV. He was charged with improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle, a felony, in addition to misdemeanors for driving without a license and marijuana possession. All charges were dropped in December by a grand jury.

Porter is earning $1.72MM this season and $1.78MM in 2021/22, with a $3.22MM team option for í22/23. If he plays out the contract, heíd be extension-eligible in 2022 and RFA-eligible in 2023.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    The irony is quick is everything i thought cole would be and I don't think he's outta shape its mental he's just missing open shots he'll be fine but he's definitely not the player I thought he'd be
    He looks similar to current DSJ out there lol. Maybe a bit more active though

Or should I say what we saw last from DSJ. At least Cole is playing

He looks similar to current DSJ out there lol. Maybe a bit more active though

Or should I say what we saw last from DSJ. At least Cole is playing
    lol that is what I said in the game thread, he reminds me of DSJ as a rookie with Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post

Here is my next thought on this 20 year old, to save face and not just waive him we can trade DSJ and a second, if needed. If Thibs could straighten this kid out, if Randle, Rivers, Burks and Bullock can get in his face and help this kid, the Knicks if this kid does straighten out can actually get something from the KP trade,

Lots of if's but lots of raw talent there as well. If I'm the Knicks as long as thibs agree's I'd go for it.

you give him one shot and if he fails you either trade him or waive him, DSJ isn't doing us any good taking up a seat on the bench that is for sure, and he's not seeing anything but garbage time.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    lol that is what I said in the game thread, he reminds me of DSJ as a rookie with Dallas.
    I think worse. I was referring more to DSJ now. DSJ still had that explosion and quickness. Itís mind boggling, to see what happened to him. Itís like he swapped legs with Andre Miller (now)

Jesus what is wrong with this dude's porter jr and malik beasly how can you screw up easy life where your making millions there are billions of ppl out here trying to survive of 30-50k annual salary and look at this athletes.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

I think worse. I was referring more to DSJ now. DSJ still had that explosion and quickness. Itís mind boggling, to see what happened to him. Itís like he swapped legs with Andre Miller (now)
    Lack of confidence Dallas gave up on him then he ends up in Knicks musical chairs drama and most of this era draft picks they need lot of maturity and someone to guide them which is why you have to appreciate players like Randle Payton and all other players performing to get paid and not carry self entitlement.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Jesus what is wrong with this dude's porter jr and malik beasly how can you screw up easy life where your making millions there are billions of ppl out here trying to survive of 30-50k annual salary and look at this athletes.

Raised with that hood mentality, and never had a real job.

We forget a lot of these guys never worked a day in their life. They always have been treated special because of their ability to play basketball. So they played high school ball, and never worked, played a year of college and never worked, and than suddenly their famous and rich playing in the nba.

They were never taught how to live a responsible life.

You can't exactly tell a millionaire who has had everything easy their whole life how to suddenly take their job seriously.

lot of people got mad when I continued to call DSJ a mental midget who would end up like Eddy Curry.

But were seeing it in real time. Dude has no competitive spirit or love for basketball.

Knicks have been bringing these kinds of players to NY for too long, it needs to stop.

The first thing Knicks should look for in any player, is do they love basketball and are they naturally competitive. You can't teach those things.