Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3514
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Heís a rookie who didnít even play on-ball most of the time in college. Heís doing much more than expected as a PG so far. Donít forget we have Randle who is really our primary ball-handler and distributor.
    See above reply lol

And I know that. I said ďas of nowĒ. No way to say what he will be. Not ready to count him as an answer yet though

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Oladipo isnít a PG. Jrue isnít being used as a primary PG. Lonzo isnt handling much either. Schroder hasnt been a main ball handler for several years..

And thereís a big difference between 6+ a game, and 3 a game. If you said we would get a solid passing/playmaking SG, and that Randle or RJ would also be dependable/efficient in that regard, different story

Well thatís kind of the point. If we get good we will likely have other play makers. 6 assists a game is what most good non superstar point guards get. I can easily see Quickley getting there. If any of his teammates could shoot he could be there very soon. Knoxs for example seems to get a lot more good looks with Quickley then any other ball handler. I donít think he is a superstar PG I do think he is a PG though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 01-17-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Well thatís kind of the point. If we get good we will likely have other play makers. 6 assists a game is what most good non superstar point guards get. I can easily see Quickley getting there. If any of his teammates could shoot he could be there very soon. Knoxs for example seems to get a lot more good looks with Quickley then any other ball handler. I donít think he is a superstar PG I do think he is a PG though

I donít know if Iíd say ďeasilyĒ. Thereís 20 players right now that are averaging that

But if he plays his way into 25 minutes every night, and heís at least putting up 4-5 on most nights, Iíll gladly take it

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I donít know if Iíd say ďeasilyĒ. Thereís 20 players right now that are averaging that

But if he plays his way into 25 minutes every night, and heís at least putting up 4-5 on most nights, Iíll gladly take it
    I think he has real good floor instincts which is just as if not more important then great court vision. Right now he seems to be figuring out how to be aggressive with his shot while being a distributor but I think he has the goods to play the spot. I just love how he knows when to get it to the center of the court, when to drift or slow down to create space and a passing lane etc. he is high IQ

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I think he has real good floor instincts which is just as if not more important then great court vision. Right now he seems to be figuring out how to be aggressive with his shot while being a distributor but I think he has the goods to play the spot. I just love how he knows when to get it to the center of the court, when to drift or slow down to create space and a passing lane etc. he is high IQ

He is high Immanuel Quickley

He definitely sets up shooters. He is too frail to attack the paint so he wonít be a superstar PG but that doesnít mean he isnít one

He does set up shooters but it just doesn't look natural when he attacks the paint like stunning said he loves that floater but we need a pg who can attack the paint relentlessly that's why I wanted Kira

People are sleeping on RJs play this season. He has two 20 point games with nearly 10 rebounds and 19-11 today. He is playing well especially when Quick and Knox are on the floor. I have him on my fantasy league and I see the progression.

I feel like if he had another wing like Zach Lavine on the floor, RJ could play the Jalen Brown role next to him. Brown and RJ are very similar to me. I think that Zach on the Knicks will put up Tatum type numbers with his shooting stroke.

Along with Quick, Obi and Mitch would be an exciting young team that's all in on Thibs style of play.

Lonzo ball
    Jj redick
    Josh hart
    Are all free agents after this season
    Iím sure no would trade them for something so they donít end up with nothing. Give them a slice a of bread with some butter and they will take it .

Can we trade for Kyle Lowry ? Toronto is tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Can we trade for Kyle Lowry ? Toronto is tanking.
    Pass. Too old.

I would be calling on Norman Powell though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    Lonzo ball
    Jj redick
    Josh hart
    Are all free agents after this season
    Iím sure no would trade them for something so they donít end up with nothing. Give them a slice a of bread with some butter and they will take it .
    Why do we want any of those guys again?

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Why do we want any of those guys again?
    If we get Lavine going after Lonzo would be a great idea.

Depending on the trade and draft picks we could run an 8 man rotation (you know Thibs lol) off.

Mitch
    Randle
    Rj
    Lavine
    Lonzo

IQ
    Rivers
    Obi or Knox

If we believe in IQ I would take Lowry to replace Payton in his role. Heís a stopgap and maybe signs on the cheap next year. If not heís off the books. He would make us a much better team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    If we get Lavine going after Lonzo would be a great idea.

Depending on the trade and draft picks we could run an 8 man rotation (you know Thibs lol) off.

Mitch
    Randle
    Rj
    Lavine
    Lonzo

IQ
    Rivers
    Obi or Knox
    Why do you guys love lonzo so much, hes trash.

Who the hell wants a pg who sucks at layups, 3 pointers, and free throws?

Theres no value in that. Why do you guys like pelican castoffs so much.

He plays with a much better team than ours and is still trash.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Why do you guys love lonzo so much, hes trash.

Who the hell wants a pg who sucks at layups, 3 pointers, and free throws?

Theres no value in that. Why do you guys like pelican castoffs so much.

He plays with a much better team than ours and is still trash.
    I don't really want lonzo but he's a pure pg who could attack the rim if we strike out in free agency I wouldn't be mad but he's not my first or 2nd option