Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 236 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 3531
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Lavineís shooting 40% from three on 9 attempts a game and heís averaging almost 30 ppg. He would help a lot. Obi/DSJ/Bullock (and protected/non lotto future pick(s)) for Lavine, Iíd do that personally.
    Lavine is probably the best player we may actually have a shot at tbh.

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít know why everyone is so sure we donít have a pg here. I think we do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah not sure why fans jumped ship on Quickley after a few bad games. Heís looked as impressive as any rookie PG not named LaMelo or Hali this season. For someone picked at 25, thatís amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Yeah not sure why fans jumped ship on Quickley after a few bad games. Heís looked as impressive as any rookie PG not named LaMelo or Hali this season. For someone picked at 25, thatís amazing.
    Not sure if heís a real PG or not, but he looks like a player for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    Yeah a pg is so easy to find let me tell you !
    Thatís why the Knicks havenít been able to get one in how many years now ?
    Weíve had plenty of decent guards just not a point guard .
    Alex Burks is ok and so is rj . Put a consistent point guard on this team and were in a different position.
    I donít think Lavine really moves out he needle all that much. Not as much as a Bradley beil or derozan or even dipo .

If weíre not trading for a point guard than Iíd rather play the season out and see who we can sign as a free agent .
    Yea I would rather just sign a guy instead of trade dipo would be great even ball wouldnít be bad

But if we tank and get suggz Cade or green that changes the whole dynamic

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Not sure if heís a real PG or not, but he looks like a player for sure
    He sure looks one imo. He never turns the Ball over, pushes pace, sets up shooters. If we had drafted someone billed as a PG and he looked this good playing the position do you think weíd have the same questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

He sure looks one imo. He never turns the Ball over, pushes pace, sets up shooters. If we had drafted someone billed as a PG and he looked this good playing the position do you think weíd have the same questions?

Heís not a pure distributor IMO. More a combo-type. From what we have seen anyways.

Not trying to put him down or anything, I like him. A real PG typically doesnít get 3 or 4 dimes in near 30 minutes. If we drafted a guy billed as a good PG, and he did that, yes, we would question it
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 01-17-2021 at 11:28 AM.

He doesn't know how to run a team and he doesn't attack the paint and look for shooters like he should

Although I think he's a really good young player

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    He doesn't know how to run a team and he doesn't attack the paint and look for shooters like he should

Although I think he's a really good young player
    He definitely sets up shooters. He is too frail to attack the paint so he wonít be a superstar PG but that doesnít mean he isnít one

Last edited by ewing; 01-17-2021 at 11:55 AM.

IQ is a part time PG on my opinion. Hid dribble is too long.If we got Lavine I still would want to draft a PG. Suggs or Cade at the one with Lavine at the 2
    Last edited by cssdmark; 01-17-2021 at 11:49 AM.

Heís not a pure distributor IMO. More a combo-type. From what we have seen anyways.

Not trying to put him down or anything, I like him. A real PG typically doesnít get 3 or 4 dimes in near 30 minutes. If we drafted a guy billed as a good PG, and he did that, yes, we would question it
    Iím going to agree to disagree. He is not going to attack the paint and be a superstar point guard or guy that get 10 assist game. That said he gets the ball to the right spots on the floor to create spacing and passing angles, he attacks seems to set up shooters, creates pace, doesnít turn it over and will make every 4th quarter foul shot. Were playing Kemba Walker today. Heís never average over 6 assists a game. Lowry has averaged 8 once and again is 6 for his career and that guy is as heady a point guard as you will find. You almost have to be a ball dominate superstar PG to average 10 a game. Heís got some learning to do but I can easily see him averaging 6 assists a night. I feel like people have been dreaming of a PG saving the day for so long that we are putting superstar expectations on the position.

Last edited by ewing; 01-17-2021 at 12:21 PM.

Assists totals for some of the other guys we have talked about. Jrue 5 a night right now. 6 for his career. Lonzo ball 4 a game right now. Career high is 7. Dennis Schroeder has a career high of 6. Victor 4 a game right now and a career high of 5. Lillard and Irving both with career averages of 6 assists a night.

Last edited by ewing; 01-17-2021 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    IQ is a part time PG on my opinion. Hid dribble is too long.If we got Lavine I still would want to draft a PG. Suggs or Cade at the one with Lavine at the 2
    I sure wouldnít be mad if we drafted one of these guys that could be a superstar PG I just think IQ looks very much like a PG. what do you mean by his dribble is too long?

Last edited by ewing; 01-17-2021 at 12:31 PM.

Assists totals for someone of the other guys we have talked about. Jrue 5 a night right now. 6 for his career. Lonzo ball 4 a game right now. Career high is 7. Dennis Schroeder has a career high of 6. Victor 4 a game right now and a career high of 5. Lillard and Irving both with career averages of 6 assists a night.

Oladipo isnít a PG. Jrue isnít being used as a primary PG. Lonzo isnt handling much either. Schroder hasnt been a main ball handler for several years..

And thereís a big difference between 6+ a game, and 3 a game. If you said we would get a solid passing/playmaking SG, and that Randle or RJ would also be dependable/efficient in that regard, different story
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 01-17-2021 at 12:46 PM.

Heís a rookie who didnít even play on-ball most of the time in college. Heís doing much more than expected as a PG so far. Donít forget we have Randle who is really our primary ball-handler and distributor.

He definitely sets up shooters. He is too frail to attack the paint so he wonít be a superstar PG but that doesnít mean he isnít one

I donít think he is too frail, he just loves his floater. He has the length and strength to finish IMO as well as get to the FT line.