Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 260 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    They Phoenix did not want to give up Booker and a 1st
    Source?

Last edited by cssdmark; 12-26-2020 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Source?
    Along with the No. 4 overall pick that turned into Josh Jackson, the Suns offered the Miami Heatís protected 2018 first-round pick and unprotected 2021 first-round pick plus a young player for Porzingis. The Knicks rejected the offer

WOJ quote

Sources: So far, Knicks and Suns are without traction on a Kristaps Porzingis trade. Knicks will not get Devin Booker as part of any deal.
    11:40 PM ∑ Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited by cssdmark; 12-26-2020 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Along with the No. 4 overall pick that turned into Josh Jackson, the Suns offered the Miami Heatís protected 2018 first-round pick and unprotected 2021 first-round pick plus a young player for Porzingis. The Knicks rejected the offer

WOJ quote

Sources: So far, Knicks and Suns are without traction on a Kristaps Porzingis trade. Knicks will not get Devin Booker as part of any deal.
    11:40 PM ∑ Jun 21, 2017
    Gotchya, welp. My memory was Booker or the Celtics offer which was substantial but maybe I remember it wrong

Gotchya, welp. My memory was Booker or the Celtics offer which was substantial but maybe I remember it wrong
    Yea they wanted to pair KP with Book.

Iíd rather have Donovan Mitchell over Devin booker anyhow so trading kp is win win move for us nomatter how you slice it or dice it .
    And when julis Randle and dsj and the Dallas 1st turns into Donovan Mitchell than not having devin booker wonít be so bad after all .

Donít quote me on it but a friend of a friend of a friend who has an inside sauce says that itís close to becoming a reality .

After Jeremy Lin got his ring, I'd like to see Porzingis get his.

I have a friend who plays the trumpet and jams out with mr Dolan himself on occasion and from what Iíve heard from my inside sauce is that the trumpet might just be playing a positive note sooner rather than later .

So as jay z might say
    ď let the trumpet play ď

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    After Jeremy Lin got his ring, I'd like to see Porzingis get his.
    Probably should try the mavs forum if you are rooting for KP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil wanted to trade him for Devin Booker the year before and everyone called him crazy and hates Phil. Not so sure he didnít actually know what he was doing, our spin machine is strong.
    I also heard that he wanted to trade him to Dallas before, for a package that could have gotten us Luka .... well the draft pick to get Luka lol.

Was also supposedly talks with the Bulls, would have wound up I think with Markkanen plus picks..

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Duncan is worth a Brogdon contract for sure.

And Lonzo at $18m or so... he would really give us versatility on both ends. Or why not both?

Mitch
    Obi
    RJ
    Duncan
    Ball/IQ
    I think Barrett is the only player in that 5 that can create off the bounce. Ball is excellent pushing the ball on the break and can hit the 3 now but even SVG has talked about moving him off ball and using him as more of a 3 and D guy bc he just isnít a threat off the dribble. Robinson is a great shooter but he does nothing of the bounce either. Obi doesnít look like a half court creator and Mitch sure isnít. IDK I think someone other then Barrett has to be able to drive to the basket and hit shots off the dribble.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    The amount of work Lonzo put in on his jumper is astounding. Heís completely changed his form once again this season and it looks like the final form now. I would definitely not mind bringing him in. Heíd be an excellent fit next to RJ and Quickley
    If Quickly is legit I think Ball fit better with him

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think Barrett is the only player in that 5 that can create off the bounce. Ball is excellent pushing the ball on the break and can hit the 3 now but even SVG has talked about moving him off ball and using him as more of a 3 and D guy bc he just isnít a threat off the dribble. Robinson is a great shooter but he does nothing of the bounce either. Obi doesnít look like a half court creator and Mitch sure isnít. IDK I think someone other then Barrett has to be able to drive to the basket and hit shots off the dribble.

I do think Lonzo creates off dribble, but heís not looking to score usually. That can change though. One thing I do like about him, is heís completely unselfish, and his skills and size allow for a lot of different combinations. Also pairs well with any combo-type players

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I do think Lonzo creates off dribble, but heís not looking to score usually. That can change though. One thing I do like about him, is heís completely unselfish, and his skills and size allow for a lot of different combinations. Also pairs well with any combo-type players
    Lonzo is a bigger Rubio with a better jumper. I don't think he'll ever be a big scorer but he's a very solid all around player.