Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Robinson lighting it up. Heís a killer.

Not only would Lonzo be good for the knicks , but his dad would be great as well in media capital of the world ! Lol

If Steph asks out of Golden State, what you giving up for him?

Itís crazy that ppl on here actually wanted to trade for Wiggins smh

Wiseman shot better than Steph from three today. Mitch get to work. Next year I would like to see Ball and Markkanen on this team.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 12-25-2020 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Wiseman shot better than Steph from three today. Mitch get to work. Next year I would like to see Ball and Markkanen on this team.
    I highly doubt we are going after Markkanen. Iím pretty sure the FO is envisioning a frontcourt of Obi/RJ for years to come. Lauri doesnít really play C, and doesnít defend the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Itís crazy that ppl on here actually wanted to trade for Wiggins smh
    I don't think anyone wanted to, but if we got assets back it was worth entertaining.

He was actually pretty good last year. But yeah, hes another player who if you sink your cap space into, you'll end up regretting it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I highly doubt we are going after Markkanen. Iím pretty sure the FO is envisioning a frontcourt of Obi/RJ for years to come. Lauri doesnít really play C, and doesnít defend the paint.
    How he plays this year and how the bulls look as a unit will be something to keep an eye on for sure. That can go so many different directions.

if we look passed his injury history, hes looked like a stud a lot of times. But for whatever reason, it hasn't worked for the Bulls. Injuries is part of it.

But a just a unit that doesn't work well together may be the other issue. If Lauri looks great but the team still sucks, Zack could be available.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    How he plays this year and how the bulls look as a unit will be something to keep an eye on for sure. That can go so many different directions.

if we look passed his injury history, hes looked like a stud a lot of times. But for whatever reason, it hasn't worked for the Bulls. Injuries is part of it.

But a just a unit that doesn't work well together may be the other issue. If Lauri looks great but the team still sucks, Zack could be available.
    I wasnít meaning I donít like him. Just donít see his style fitting what we likely are trying to do going forward. I think a defensively responsible C with range will fit better, and let us spend elsewhere

Hard pass on Lonzo but Iíd be down for D-Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I wasnít meaning I donít like him. Just donít see his style fitting what we likely are trying to do going forward. I think a defensively responsible C with range will fit better, and let us spend elsewhere
    Yeah I agree

Dallas is 0-2, and take a look at their schedule. Hopeful for a second good, if not lottery pick. Yet, will say again, I have been saying Dallas may have a ranking a pick or two worse then last season, or assert they may fall out of the playoffs. Luka is great but KP is not going to be back to mid January or February and then has to get into playing shape. Dallas may be giving us a good pick and that asset may make all the difference in our talent acquisition.

Mavs are 0-2 [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know how long KP is out for?

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Anyone know how long KP is out for?
    Out for the season...not JK.

Would be great for the pick though ha lol