Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 611 of 702 FirstFirst ... 111511561601609610611612613621661 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 10530
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Just to elaborate. I wasnít hating on RJ at all. Itís impossible to say year 2 wasnít a big step in the right direction. I still have doubts heís the type of guy that can be ďthe manĒ that teams key on. But heís right on the doorstep of being a really nice support piece.

He needs to really improve his mid range/shot creation for that to happen. But I think he can be a really nice #3 guy alongside elite talent, fringe 2 at times

I also think as currently constituted, everyone is a notch up in importance from what they should be. But even adding another #2/3 guy would be big. Someone that would take away the need for Randle/Rose/RJ from needing to bring it every night.
    Why are you ignoring defense tho ja isn't really great on that end he definitely regressed this year

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Why are you ignoring defense tho ja isn't really great on that end he definitely regressed this year
    His offense is good enough to negate that. Heís still young too, put him here, he would be fine

RJs defense isnít anything to write home about. I also think that if you had to have a position where offense matters a lot more than defense, itís PG. Most of the top PGs donít play much defense. You want them running the offense
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-13-2021 at 07:22 PM.

His offense is good enough to negate that. Heís still young too, put him here, he would be fine

RJs defense isnít anything to write home about. I also think that if you had to have a position where offense matters a lot more than defense, itís PG. Most of the top PGs donít play much defense. You want them running the offense
    Yea but rj is versatile on defense and rj has games where his defense is elite and some where he sux

RJís defense is very good for the most part.

On the flip side, youíre ignoring that Ja is shooting 30% from 3 and worse than RJ from the FT line.

Yeah Iíd probably take Ja still, but the fact that RJ even made it a question after last year is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post

On the flip side, youíre ignoring that Ja is shooting 30% from 3 and worse than RJ from the FT line.

Yeah Iíd probably take Ja still, but the fact that RJ even made it a question after last year is impressive.
    Wow I didn't know ja was a bad ft shooter

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Ja creates pace and collapses defenses. Both qualities are super valuable. I think Ja is definitely more valuable for the time being but its gotten a lot closer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Ja creates pace and collapses defenses. Both qualities are super valuable. I think Ja is definitely more valuable for the time being but its gotten a lot closer

He's definitely more valuable but the argument was who is having a better sophomore year

I donít agree on the very good defense part. I do agree that even making it a possible discussion is impressive

I think if Ja is consistently even low-mid 30s from 3, thats enough for him. And we really counting RJ as a better FT shooter lol, like 2% on a lot less attempts. RJ will never get to the line as much, or put as much pressure on the defense. Plus, Ja is the guy the other team looks to stop. RJs the guy who is benefitting from playing with that guy.

Not meaning to **** on RJ, Iíve been complementary of him all year. But I just donít see them on the same level

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

RJ is really good on defense. His main flack is being late on shooters but I think that is mainly scheme and clearly hasnít hurt us too bad as the best 3-D team in the league.

Our wings are clearly really good on D. We are a top defense. It all comes down to the Bullock, RJ, and Noel/Taj. The proof is in the pudding. Randle, Rose and yes even Payton are also solid to relative to the competition. But our wings and our Cs are the backbone of the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Recently Rose has been our second most important player for the season I still think it is Barrett though

Exactly. Rose has been great of late itís been fun to watch but RJ has been the second best player for most of the season on a playoff team. Rose hitting his stride now is perfect to take pressure off RJ for the playoffs

I take that back RJ is more valuable

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Exactly. Rose has been great of late itís been fun to watch but RJ has been the second best player for most of the season on a playoff team. Rose hitting his stride now is perfect to take pressure off RJ for the playoffs

Was Rose Hurt last night or just given the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Slightly sprained ankle. Said it wasnít serious, but just wanted to rest it. Could have played

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Both. He tweaked his ankle in LA. Thibs also made it sound like he could have gone

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    What about RJ and both Dallas picks?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    so first off Memphis has Brooks why would they trade a young talented PG even if it was even or RJ was better? Makes no sense, Brooks plays both ends of the court.

Ja scored only 12 last night on 5-12 yet Brooks scored 30 and Val scored 24 with 13 boards. Memphis needs a couple more pieces and they will be competitive, I like the Anderson kid as well, nice core.

And once we get a PG and you now see what a Rose and now even a Burks does for RJ's game you won't be on RJ all the time, just wait you'll change