Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 543 of 606 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553593 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 9078
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    you neva know! Maybe he asks for a trade...never know!
    He has repeatedly said he wants to end his career only playing for Portland

This off-season Iíd go all in on lillard and McCollum. Strike fast, strike Hard. This is the moment we got all our assets for

RJ, Obi, quickly, Mitch, both 2021 FRP and both 2023 FRP

2021-2022 lineup

Pg - lillard / Rose
    Sg - McCollum / burks
    Sf - oubre/ bullock/ Knox
    Pf - Randle / Paul millsap
    C - Noel / taj/ pelle
    Oubre is terrible

Blazers ain't trading lillard unless he wants out

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Yeah we should of traded for him during the last off season when we probably had a good chance to get him on the cheap.

Hes been so underrated around here, and around the league tbh.

I think they would trade him because he will demand a big contract and probably tell them he wants to move on. I don't know what it will cost though.
    The trade included Randle going to Charlotte so it was a good thing we did not make that trade.

Portland might as well close there stadium if they trade dame.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Portland might as well close there stadium if they trade dame.

if your a border line playoff team, and your fighting for staying out of the play in, and you have some studs you may want to blow it up when you can get a truck load back.

Dame would get back endless picks and young talent for sure, and add in an expiring. The West teams are getting better and better and Portland seems to go in the other direction and that is with two superstars.

Not saying they will do it but if they want the most value, sooner rather than later, superstars have been traded before so teams can start over right?

They won't trade dame, this is a pointless discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    if your a border line playoff team, and your fighting for staying out of the play in, and you have some studs you may want to blow it up when you can get a truck load back.

Dame would get back endless picks and young talent for sure, and add in an expiring. The West teams are getting better and better and Portland seems to go in the other direction and that is with two superstars.

Not saying they will do it but if they want the most value, sooner rather than later, superstars have been traded before so teams can start over right?
    Yea no i doubt dame gets traded at all they are still a playoff team and they traded GTjr for a older player to win now.

lol Garden is everyone's favorite place, 10 months ago:

Damian Lillard: I thought I was headed there a few years ago; I was hearing trade rumors. The Garden is my favorite place to play.

If anything Iíd think they trade McCollum and start changing up pieces that way. Lillard plus decent pieces still wins games, and likely makes the playoffs

and 8 weeks ago: Refreshing!

Damian Lillard on joining a super team: 'I would never do that'
    On an episode of Million $ Worth of Game, Damian Lillard explained why he wonít be joining a Super Team during his NBA career. The Portland Trail Blazers star doesnít criticize those around the league who make the choices to join a Super Team, but heíd prefer to take a more challenging and rewarding path. ďI would never do that,Ē Lillard said. ďI mean I donít controlóif the team decides to trade me somewhere, I canít control that, but it ainít for me.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    If anything Iíd think they trade McCollum and start changing up pieces that way. Lillard plus decent pieces still wins games, and likely makes the playoffs
    isn't McCollum more than a decent piece? didn't they have a couple decent pieces as well? you trade McColl then you need some really good pieces back and who's doing that?

You get picks and young players and expiring back for McC then what the team is no better and another wasted year without a lottery pick and facing Lakers or Clips? Maybe now the Jazz?

I don't think he's going anywhere but he just makes them a mid round draft team each year

isn't McCollum more than a decent piece? didn't they have a couple decent pieces as well? you trade McColl then you need some really good pieces back and who's doing that?

You get picks and young players and expiring back for McC then what the team is no better and another wasted year without a lottery pick and facing Lakers or Clips? Maybe now the Jazz?

I don't think he's going anywhere but he just makes them a mid round draft team each year
    Iím saying if they were trading away players, they would try that first. Trading away a superstar who absolutely doesnít want to leave, and from a team that actually wins games, would be crazy. Unless youíre getting equal quality back, which is going to be pretty much impossible if youíre talking Lillard
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 04-19-2021 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Iím saying if they were trading away players, they would try that first. Trading away a superstar who absolutely doesnít want to leave, and from a team that actually wins games, would be crazy. Unless youíre getting equal quality back, which is going to be pretty much impossible if youíre talking Lillard
    you don't trade a superstar like Dame for equal you only trade him for the future, tons of picks and young talented players. Again not happening but a team that is .571 and only 2.5 games ahead of 8th and 3.5 ahead of 9th not really sure it wouldn't be a smart move if the package was extremely tempting.

OK i'm done with Dame, just keep winning so Dallas don't pass you that is all I want to see this year from Portland lol

you don't trade a superstar like Dame for equal you only trade him for the future, tons of picks and young talented players. Again not happening but a team that is .571 and only 2.5 games ahead of 8th and 3.5 ahead of 9th not really sure it wouldn't be a smart move if the package was extremely tempting.

OK i'm done with Dame, just keep winning so Dallas don't pass you that is all I want to see this year from Portland lol
    Portland had been playing without CJ and Nurkic for most of the year, and have recently been playing without Lillard as well. Their record isnít indicative at all of just how good that team really is. A healthy Blazers squad can do some serious damage in the playoffs.