Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1045 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 45545945995103510431044104510461047105510951145 ... LastLast
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 19881
  1. #15661
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    52,841
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I feel like we are going strong for him. Hope so anyway
    problem is Frank is in his ear during the olympics warning him lol

  2. #15662
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16,087
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    problem is Frank is in his ear during the olympics warning him lol
    Iíd go 4/80. Start at 17.5

  3. #15663
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,051
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    They got a big pg, who can pass and play D to play besides him. They can use Garland off the bench. They may not trade him.
    You could be right but I don't see Garland as a non-starter. If that's the case, we should be inquiring into HIS availability.

  4. #15664
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16,087
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    You could be right but I don't see Garland as a non-starter. If that's the case, we should be inquiring into HIS availability.
    Whoís? Garlands? Thereís zero indication they have any interest in that

  5. #15665
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,051
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Whoís? Garlands? Thereís zero indication they have any interest in that
    I agree. I was simply responding to flims assertion.

  6. #15666
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,065

    2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I feel like we are going strong for him. Hope so anyway
    Idk. I think Spencer or Sexton will be our big move. We might try for a name two then but if we donít land one we can add shooting the by brining back Burks or Bully or adding lower trier guy like Korkmaz, Fobes, Monk,JJ.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #15667
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    35,325
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    They got a big pg, who can pass and play D to play besides him. They can use Garland off the bench. They may not trade him.
    They love garland. Heís a future star in their eyes Rubio isnít starting over him
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  8. #15668
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16,087
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Idk. I think Spencer or Sexton will be our big move. We might try for a name two then but if we donít land one we can add shooting the by brining back Burks or Bully or adding lower trier guy like Korkmaz, Fobes, Monk,JJ.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can see a smaller move like you mentioned. I donít know how I feel about the possibility of Dinwiddie. I guess anything is in play

  9. #15669
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,065
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I never heard of these guys. SD going to get paid more somewhere else . He stays if he wants to stay in NY. If he takes less be happy to have him on a two year deal. The other guys Forbes and whatcha said ? Sign me up for sheer creativity.
    Spencer will go to who pays him. We should pay him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #15670
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,065
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I can see a smaller move like you mentioned. I donít know how I feel about the possibility of Dinwiddie. I guess anything is in play
    He is 6í6 and lives in the paint and on the line. I think he is a good fit for us. You just have to makes sure you have enough shooting and I donít think that is to hard


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #15671
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    16,087
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He is 6í6 and lives in the paint and on the line. I think he is a good fit for us. You just have to makes sure you have enough shooting and I donít think that is to hard


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I meant the odds we go for him. I do get the fit, and why we would like him. Iím a bit nervous about paying big bucks for him. I did like him, and wanted to target him before he signed the extension years back, so Iíd be cool with getting him. The cost determines everything

  12. #15672
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,517
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Spencer will go to who pays him. We should pay him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If he wants to be here and is healthy atleast he plays hard. He is big too and sure whatever. He is a huge improvement over Payton. I guess we won't be able to keep Rose. Ok SD and Fournier, what else can we get ? I want a vet sf to split time with Fornier. Can we get Burk, Reggie, or Ross. Bench would be for me IQ, Grimes, Obi and who you also get for back up 3 and 5.

  13. #15673
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    25,719
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Indy has some pieces that make a lot of sense for us so I welcome the discussions with them.
    Brogdon is CAA client.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  14. #15674
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    61,065
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I meant the odds we go for him. I do get the fit, and why we would like him. Iím a bit nervous about paying big bucks for him. I did like him, and wanted to target him before he signed the extension years back, so Iíd be cool with getting him. The cost determines everything
    I think that a play maker should be top priority. To me a guy like Dinwiddie just generates more offense then a 2 like Even, Trent, or Powell would by themselves. His name hasnít come up a lot but I do think he could be the play. Weíll see. I also think being big for the PG position give us more line up options even if he isnít a great defender.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #15675
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,517
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think that a play maker should be top priority. To me a guy like Dinwiddie just generates more offense then a 2 like Even, Trent, or Powell would by themselves. His name hasnít come up a lot but I do think he could be the play. Weíll see. I also think being big for the PG position give us more line up options even if he isnít a great defender.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You could start IQ with RJ and bring in SD with Grimes with SD getting the majority of mins at 1 for balance. Hey why not. Starting IQ adds a shooter to spread the court with Fornier. Bring in SD and you have Grimes and Obi with the SF vet we get.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •